TRIP

What is love

-----------

 

Classes started again, and it went very well. You always see Baro and Jinyoung, and they always hang out with you. Hajoon always treat you frappe, since you always buy that on the café. The seven other guys also started, and they hanging out with some of their new friends. They eventually hang out with them, but they always have a way to ditch them, and hang out with you.

You woke up early today, and you dressed up really well. All of you went to the school on time, and all of you split up, and walked to your respective lecture halls.

“Hey.” Hajoon beamed.

“Hello.” You beamed.

“Here.” He said, and held out a coffee frappe. You gratefully took them and smiled.

“Thank you. But you don’t have to do this every day.” You said while the two of you started walking towards your room.

“But I insist.” He said and stuck his tongue out.

While the two of you chatting, someone appeared in front of you.

“BOO!” Baro beamed. You jumped a little, and slightly slapped his arm.

“Stop it.” you said.

“Hello Jinyoung!” you beamed, and you waved at him.

“Hey there.” He said and smiled.

“Have you guys eaten?” you asked.

“No, will you treat us?” Baro asked.

“No. I’m just asking.” You said and stuck your tongue out. He chuckled and ruffled your hair.

“Anyway, we got to go now. See you later!” you said and waved. The two boys nodded and waved back at you.

You and Hajoon made your way towards your seats, and the both of you chat a little.

“AHEM!” the professor cleared his throat, and slapped his ruler on the table.

“Announcement, announcement.” He muttered. The students started groaning, but they shot them a look.

“Alright, all of us will going to have a, er, trip. I’ll give you time for relaxation.” He announced. The students cheered and high fived each other.

“But.” He said, and the students stopped.

“I provide all of you, to take your cameras, and take pictures everywhere. We’ll gonna leave tomorrow, and stay there for 2 days.” He said, and one student raised his hand up.

“Is that a project?” he calmly asked.

“Yes. And, I’m not giving you minimums and maximums pictures. When you have five pictures, it’s okay. I’m not providing how many pictures you’ll gonna take. As long as I can see your pictures, you’re passed.” He said and smiled. The students smiled and nodded.

 

After some hours, your class finished, and you headed to your locker. Hajoon walked with you, and he also headed to his locker.

“Hey.” Baekhyun greeted. You looked up and smiled.

“Hello!” you beamed.

“How’s class?” he asked.

“Cool. But we have a trip tomorrow.” You said. His face fell.

“Until?” he asked.

“Two days.” You said. He shrugged and nodded.

“Araso. Are you busy?” he asked and you shook your head.

“Okay, let’s eat.” He said and you smiled.

You closed your locker, and headed towards Hajoon. He looked at you, smiled, and nodded. You were about to open your mouth, but he did all of that.

“It’s alright. I’m going me meet my friends too.” He said and you nodded.

“Alright. Thanks, and take care!” you said and waved. He smiled and waved back.

 

You and Baekhyun arrived at the café. You ordered some spaghetti and smoothies, and he ordered the same. After you took your orders, both of you sat on the comfortable couch and put your food down.

“How’s class?” you asked.

“Awesome.” He said and you chuckled.

“We should play at the karaoke next time. I want to hear your voice.” You beamed. He smiled and nodded.

“Alright, no problem.” He said and winked.

 

 

After both of you finished eating, you started to chat, and told him about the trip tomorrow. He is a well listener, and he always listen to you. Which made you felt good. He told you about his lessons, but you started to cracked up because he was telling about some mistakes that he and the others made. You took a sip of your smoothie, and there’s a relaxing silence. Your phone vibrated and you picked it up.

“Igeonmaneun algoga, neoman saranghaesseotdeon, dan han namjayeotdago. Neomu miryeonhaeseo neojocha, jigijido mothaetdeon pabo deungshini yeotda...” Baekhyun sang in whisper, while tapping his index finger on the table, and looking around. You glanced up at him, and he continued singing.

“Neo kkeutkkaji nae gyeote nameumyeon. Deo himdeulgo sseureojil jido molla. Aju jarhan geoya neoreul jayurobge haejul sarami, ne gyeote ol keoya, ne gyeote ol keoya..” he whispered. You stared at him for seconds and started to clap really hard. Baekhyun stiffened and he looked at you.

“Did..you heard me?” he asked. You smiled widely and nodded.

“Oh my gosh Baekhyun! You’re voice is really awesome!” you praised and shook him lightly. He chuckled and sheepishly rubbed his nape.

“I don’t think so.” He said.

“Never mind. Trust me, you have this God-given talent, and that’s singing!” you praised and smiled. He blushed and he let out a sheepish laugh.

“Well, thanks.” He said and you smiled. Before you could say anything, someone tapped your shoulder from behind. You looked up, and you saw Suho, D.O and another guy.

“Hey.” You smiled.

“Hello, Chunhae.” Suho said and D.O smiled.

“By the way, Chunhae, this is Hyunsik. My friend.” D.O introduced. You stood up and bowed at him.

“Hello, I’m Lee Chunhae. Nice to meet you.” You said and held your hand out.

“I’m Lim Hyunsik, and nice meeting you too.” He smiled and shook your hand gratefully.

You sat back down, and the other three sat on the table next to you. You looked back at Baekhyun who is staring outside, and smiled widely.

“Baekhyun.” You called, he looked at you and smiled.

“Yes?” he asked.

“You’re voice is really...angelic.” you said and stared at him. He stiffened and blushed.

“Thanks, Chunhae.” He said, and gave you his heart stopping smile. Your heart skipped a bit, and you awkwardly cleared your throat.

 

It was almost five pm, and all of you decided to go home. The eight of you wandered around the campus, and hang out together. You headed to the bus stop, and hopped excitedly when it comes. You felt your eyes are getting heavy, so you leaned your head backwards, and you closed your eyes.

 

 

“Chunhae, let’s go.” Sehun whispered, and gently grabbed your hand, and took you out of the bus. You rubbed your eyes, and you walked, without knowing that you’re still holding hands with Sehun.

The eight of you arrived home, and you lazily opened the door, and quickly headed on the couch. You lied down, and you stretched really wide as you can feel your head is about to pop.

“I want chicken.” You muttered. D.O looked at you and smiled.

He pulled his phone out, and he dialed the delivery number. After that, the seven of them sat around you, and they opened the television. After some minutes, the door bell rang and D.O got the boxes from the boy.

“Thank you.” He said and he bowed.

You sat up and looked at him.

“What’s that?” you curiously asked.

“Chicken!” he yelled from the kitchen.

You brightened up, and you quickly rushed towards the kitchen. You popped there, and D.O gasped in shock.

“LET’S EAT!” you yelled.

All of them went to the kitchen, and gave you a WTF look. You just shrugged and smiled at them innocently, and they shook their heads in amusement. You sat on your chair, and cheerfully started to eat your dinner.

“Oh, I almost forgot. I have a trip for two days.” You said.

“Awww.” Chanyeol said and pouted.

“Why?” you asked.

“I’m gonna miss you.” He said and faked a sniffle. You looked at him and laughed.

“Oh come on. I’m just gonna be out for two days!” you said and chuckled.

“Can we come?” he asked.

“NO!” you said.

“Why?” he asked.

“Duh! You didn’t even enroll in photography. Just stay here, and don’t do any stupid things, araso?!” you asked in an irritated joke tone.

“Araso.” He muttered and pouted.

The eight of you finished your food, and decided to stay there for a while. They keep blurting things, and you just stared, and laughed at them. After that, they helped you cleaned up and you accept it.

You finished the dishes, without any words because you’re very tired, and you think you’re gonna sleep really early.

“I’m gonna sleep now. I really have to.” You said exaggeratedly. Baekhyun chuckled and ruffled your hair.

“You must be tired listening to me, huh?” he joked and you chuckled. Kai stared at the two of you and sighed.

“Go to sleep Chunhae. Go take some rest.” Suho said in concern. You looked up and nodded.

“Araso. Good night!” you beamed at them, and they waved at you.

You ran upstairs, wash up, and changed into comfortable clothes. You readied your things for tomorrow, and after that, you lied down and quickly fell asleep.