AGAIN

What is love

 

You walked out of the restaurant and find the nearest bake shop. After about five minutes, you saw a shop. You walked in and scanned for different kinds of cakes.

“Can I help you?” the worker asked.

“Yes. One black forest cake please. Thank you.” You said and smiled.

You give the money and you wait for the change and receipt.

“Here you go ma’am. Thank you.” The cashier smiled and bowed at you.

“Thank you.” You smiled and bowed.

You walked out of the store and walked back to the restaurant really gently. You were looking at you shoes when someone bumped you in the shoulder.

“Oww!” you frowned and you looked behind.

“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to-“ the guy picked your bag and he give it back to you. Both of your eyes widened when you saw each other.

“L-L.Joe?” you asked in surprised.

“Yes.. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to… Bumped you.” He said while scratching the back of his head.

“It’s okay…. I should go now.” You turned but he grabbed your other arm.

“Can we talk?” he asked.

“Maybe next time. I’m actually in a hurry right now. Sorry.” You said and you walked away.

*Why is she so calm? Oh well, at least she said we can talk next time. It’s your time to say sorry to her L.Joe!* he thought and he smiled.

After a minute, you arrived at the restaurant with your hands in your back. You smiled when you walked to your table, you stood beside your table and the seven guys looked at you.

“Happy birthday Zelo!” you smiled and you surprised him with the cake. EXO-K smiled at each other when you held out the cake.

“H-how did you know?” he asked, but the smile never left his face.

“Mom called me this morning. And he said it’s your-“ you were explaining but he didn’t let you finished. He hugged you tightly and your lips formed into smile.

“Thank you very much! I didn’t know you’ll surprise me! Thank you very much, thank you, thank you, thank you. I’ll tell mom that you surprised me.” he said excitedly as he gently pulled you away.

“Araso, araso… Let’s eat now before it gets cold.” You said and you sat down at your place.

All of you are eating happily and never forget to chat with each other. But you were just too focused on your food, you didn’t even smile even Zelo cracked a joke.

“Are you okay?” Baekhyun asked in concern.

“Y-yes. I’m okay.” You blinked at him and smiled.

“Do you have any problem?” he asked.

“No. It’s just………” you sighed and waited for you to continue.

“I saw L.Joe earlier.” You whispered at him.

“What did he told you?” Baekhyun asked in concern.

“Nothing. He just asked if we can talk, and I said maybe next time.” You explained to him.

“Are you going to talk to him for real?” he asked while rubbing your back.

“Maybe. I think it’s the time to talk to him.” You said and you looked at him.

“Alright. Just tell me everything about what happened to you and him, okay?” he said and smiled.

“Okay.” You smiled and went back to eating.

*L.Joe is such a tough guy. I’m worried about Chunhae. What if he asked her again to be his girlfriend? What if she agreed? It’s hard to love secretly, especially when there’s a guy who is not giving up on her. Aissshh. Everything will be alright Baekhyun, everything will be alright. Don’t think too much negative ideas.* Baekhyun thought, and he sighed.

You’ve been eating and chatting at the restaurant for almost three hours now. All of you are too immersed in chatting with each other. Even the cake you bought is now gone. All of you had it while laughing and talking to each other. When all of you ran out of things to talk about, you decided to leave and go home.

All of you walked to the bus stop and wait for it to come.

“Are you alright? You’ve been staring at the ground the whole time.” Suho asked while rubbing your shoulder.

“Yes I’m alright. Nothing to worry about.” You said and smiled at him.

The bus came and all of you hoped in. You fell asleep on the way so you don’t have the idea if you’re already near your place.