VACATION

What is love

----------

 

The next morning, you woke up because of the sunlight hitting your face. You covered it with your right hand. You glanced down and you saw a hand wrapped around your waist. Slowly, you looked behind you and you saw Chanyeol’s face inches away from yours. You quickly looked away and you’re slightly panicking. You lifted his arm away from your waist and you sat up slowly. But he grabbed your waist and he let you lied down again.

“Chanyeol.” You whispered. He didn’t move.

“Chanyeol-ah.” You said another time, with an irritated tone. But still, he didn’t move.

“CHANYEOL!!” you yelled, making the birds and the neighborhood to wake up. He quickly sat up and looked around with widened eyes. And then he met eyes with you.

“What’s the problem?” he asked, confused.

“Nothing.” You said in an arrogant tone and you stood up.

He watched you walked out of the room, and he lied down again. You looked behind you and you saw him lying down again.

“YA!!” you yelled, for the second time.

“Alright, I’m awake.” He stood up and quickly went outside.

You had a small smile on your face and you headed to the bathroom. You had your shower for about 30 minutes, and you went back to your room. You changed your clothes into a shirt, and short, and you dried your hair as quick as possible. And then, you went outside and excitedly went downstairs.

“Good morning!” Sehun said excitedly while spreading his arms.

“Good morning!” you said.

You noticed that they’re already finished showering so you asked them. They said that they woke up 1 hour early than you and Chanyeol. And they heard everything, including the shouting. You laughed when they say that and all of you went to the kitchen to have a breakfast. They also cooked some breakfast, and the table is really happy to have foods. All of you ate happily for about half an hour and decided to clean the table.

All of you gathered your things on the living room, and all of you had their own backpacks. But you, you also brought your shoulder bag because it’s really important to you.

“Let’s go?” you asked excitedly.

“LET’S GO!!!” Chanyeol and Sehun said in sync.

You doubled check your shoulder bag if there’s the key to the house, and there it is. You walked outside and locked your door. You quickly put the keys of your house, onto your shoulder bag, and you put it on your shoulder. The eight of you took the bus for 5 minutes, and then you reached the subway station. While waiting for the train, you played at the dog near you and the seven guys watched you enjoy. And then, it finally came and all of you hopped in. There are many people but it’s not crowded. There are many seats and the eight of you sat. You stretched your legs and you leaned your back.

“So, how long is the ride?” Kai asked.

“Hmm, half an hour.” You said and smiled, he nodded at you and he leaned his head through the window.

After 10 minutes, all of them are already asleep except for you and Kai.

“Aren’t you sleepy?” you asked.

“No. I’m already awake whenever I see you.” He said and lifted your chin.

“Okay.” You said and he smirked.

“Can I ask you something?” you asked.

“You’re already asking.” He said.

“Whatever…. Uhm, why do you always smirk?” you aked.

“Curious much?” he said and smiled.

“Just..wanna know.” You said and pouted.

“Forget it.” he said and he pinched your cheek.

Both of you chat for many things. He asked you that, he asked you this. You asked him that, you asked him this. Of course, both of you are laughing at the same time, and he always smile whenever you laugh. Why? Because your laugh is such a music to his ears.

--

After 25 minutes, the next station is your destination. You already wake up the others, and they wake up easily.

And then, you got out from the train and smell the fresh air again. The place is not like a city, but more like a country side, which is very relaxing and comfortable. The rest house is walking distance, so you walked for about 10 minutes. You chat when you’re on the way, and they kept asking you what the place looks like. You didn’t say anything, but they keep asking you. So you just kept quiet and they stop asking. After minutes of walking, you arrived at the place.

“We’re here!” you excitedly said.

They stopped, and their jaws almost touched the ground. Seeing this kind of place made their eyes widened. The place is surrounded by water, so that means it’s near the sea. Trees are everywhere and there’s only one house standing near the sea, and it’s your auntie’s rest house. The chirp of the birds and splash of water is the only sound so it’s very, very, very relaxing. You watched their jaws dropped and you finally spoke.

“Hello?” you said while waving your hands in front of them. They quickly closed their mouths and looked at you.

“Come on, let’s go.” You said and they nodded.

You walked a little more and you reached the sand, near the sea. The sun was really high so it’s really perfect to enjoy. The wind is really refreshing. You looked at them and smiled.

“That’s the house.” You said and you pointed to the house near the shore.

It’s really simple seats on the terrace. The house is surrounded by the trees. But the place is not that far from the market.

“WOW! THIS IS…………AWESOME.” Chanyeol said with mouth and eyes wide open.

You smiled and you walked towards the house. They walked behind you and watched you open it. You get the key on your bag, and you put it inside the keyhole. You opened it slowly and you smiled.

“Come on.” You said and all of you entered the house.

They put their things to the nearest couch and they sat.

“This is an exciting vacation!” Sehun excitedly yelled and you smiled.

“Oh by the way, there are three rooms here. So you can divide yourselves.” You explained and they nodded.

“So, that means I’m still sleeping with you?” Chanyeol excitedly asked.

“Erm… Okay then.” You said while rubbing the back of your head sheepishly. Chanyeol smiled and you smiled back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWvWGqBg3Vo&feature=related

You walked towards the master’s bedroom and you slowly opened the knob. You smiled when you saw the piano, and the guitar, still on the same place. You didn’t enter any competition but your hobby is playing piano and guitar. You excitedly put your bag near the bed and walked towards the piano. You slowly opened the cover, and you touched the keys of it. A smile appeared on your face, so you sat on the chair, and stretch your fingers. Slowly, you touched the keys and played it. Since you adore the song 0330 by UKiss, you played it slowly.

 

On the other hand, EXO-K and Zelo looked at each other when they heard you played the piano. They didn’t move at all, instead, they just sat there and enjoy the music. *She’s really great. A beautiful like her hides a hidden talent like that. She’s just so adorable.* Kai thought as he smiled by himself.

Baekhyun closed his eyes and smiled at himself. *Chunhae, you’re such an adorable girl. I didn’t know you can play piano. But it really suits you. You sound very great, playing that piano.* Baekhyun thought and he smiled. He stood up, and wandered around the house. His smile never left his face. And as he touches something, he close his eyes and enjoy the music played by yours. And then, he reached your room. The door is slightly opened, so he can see your back. You’re too relaxed and he can see that your head are slowly swaying, left and right, as you played the chords. He slowly opened the door, being really careful not to make any noise. And then, he glanced around the room, and his eyes met your back. He smiled and he put his hands on his pockets. You are enjoying the piano, and your eyes are closed and the smile is still on your face. Your mouth is slightly opened and you whisper the lyrics of it, while swaying your head left and right. And then, you opened your eyes, and you still continue playing it. While you were staring at your fingers, playing at the chords, a tear fell on your eye. It tracked down towards your cheek, and it landed on one of the keys. And then, you finished playing the song, and you smiled widely. You wipe the tear from your face and you heard someone behind you.

“You’re awesome.” Baekhyun whispered, but still audible.

“Oh, really? Thanks.” You smiled and you sniffed.

“Did you cried?” he asked, while walking towards you.

“No. Just a tear.” You said, but a tear fell again on your face.

“Do you remember him?” Baekhyun asked while caressing your shoulders. You bit your lip and slightly nodded.

“I don’t know why. But when I started playing it, he came into my mind.” You said and you stood up. You cried silently while he was still caressing your shoulders.

“Hey, it’s okay. You said you’re going to forget him right?” he said. And he wrapped his arms around you. You wrapped your hands around his waist and cried silently at his chest.

“I know. But, that guy is such a damn.” You said and your voice cracked because of your tears. Baekhyun sighed and started rubbing your back.

“Stop crying. That’s why we’re here to have fun. Now don’t cry.” He gently pushed you and he wiped your tears away. You nodded and he smiled, you smiled back at him and nodded in assurance.