DANCE

What is love

-------------

 

All of you got out of the building and smell some fresh air again. It’s kinda windy today so you put your hands on your jacket and your hair was waving sideward.

“Where are we going?” you asked.

“Dora’s house!” Sungyeol said.

“HA-HA-HA.” You faked a laugh and you rolled your eyes. He smiled and he rubbed your hair.

You were walking peacefully while looking at your shoes, when you heard some fans calling your oppa’s names. You looked up and you looked at them, they stared at you in horror and you walked slowly. You were walking  between Woohyun and Sunggyu. You heard them gossiping and whispering about you.

“Oppa! Who’s that girl?”

“Who’s that freaking girl?”

“Who’s that?!”

You were totally ashamed of yourself so you just lowered your head, when suddenly, an arm wrapped around your shoulders.

“She’s my girlfriend!” you looked up and you saw Sunggyu smiling at the fans. You looked back at the fans and they slowly walked backwards and bowed at them. You looked back at Sunggyu and you frowned.

“Why did you say that?!” you asked in an annoyed tone.

“So that, they’re not curious anymore.” He said and he smiled. You looked at him and you playfully elbowed him in the stomach.

“Watch it.” he smiled and you smiled back.

When you passed at the fans that were looking at the two of you, you heard them gossiping again.

“I didn’t know Sunggyu oppa has a girlfriend.”

“She stole my bias!”

“I want to be her.”

You straightened yourself and you sighed.

“Sunggyu oppa.” You called.

“Hmm?”

“Aren’t you too annoyed with the fans?” you asked and you looked at him.

“We got used to it. You must be used to them, because you’ll be like us, sometime.” He leaned at you and poked your nose.

“That girl doesn’t have any talent.” Woohyun protested. You looked at him with a glaring eyes and he looked away innocently.

“For your information, oppa. I can beat your diva maknae over there.” You said and you pointed at Sungjong who is busy talking with Sungyeol.

“I don’t believe you.” Woohyun said and stuck his tongue out.

“Then don’t believe. You’ll see my talent, if I got famous like you.” You said and you linked your hands together and look at the sky. *I’ll beat that diva soon.* you thought and you smiled at yourself.

“Silly girl.” Woohyun said and pinched your cheeks.

After a couple of minutes, you arrived at the place. It was their practice room.

“What are we doing here?” you asked.

“Dance. Let’s see if you can beat our maknae.” Woohyun said and smiled.

All of you entered the practice room. It was your 3rd time here so nothing’s special, but you still amazed when you saw the practice room.

*It’s been a while since I visit this place.* you thought and you smiled at yourself.

You put your bag on the table and you sat on the nearest couch. You watched them removed their jackets one by one, and you blushed.

“So, what’s the reason of blushing?” L asked while sitting beside you.

“N-nothing. I’m not blushing, at all.” You said and you looked away.

They all gathered in front of you and you looked at them in puzzlement.

“What?” you asked in an annoyed tone.

“Watch our maknae.” Sunggyu said and eyed the maknae.

“H-huh?” Sungjong asked him innocently.

“She said she can beat you.” Woohyun said and looked at you and Sungjong.

“Oh, really? Then I can sure that I can win.” Sungjong proudly said and all of you laughed.

“Araso.” You said, and you smiled.

They scattered their selves and they positioned their selves. Sungyeol played the song and they started dancing. Woohyun picked the song because he knew that Paradise is your favorite. So, you immediately leaned your back and enjoyed their performance.

You were squealing quietly while your hands are in your mouth. You were a fangirl that time. You don’t see them as your oppas, but an idols who performed in front of you.

When the music stopped, you looked at them and you immediately clapped your hand. You didn’t even know that you were blushing, so you just continue clapping at them.

“Good job!” you said as you continue clapping.

“I know. Did you see me dance?” Sungjong smiled while wiping his sweat.

“No. I was too busy looking at Woohyun, Myungsoo and Sunggyu oppa.” You said and playfully rolled your eyes.

“Araso.” He smiled and he sat beside you.

“Dance with us.” Hoya said. You blinked at him and stood up.

“Okay.” You said with all of your confidence.

“Woooo~” they cheered.

“What do you want?” Woohyun asked.

“Hmm… Before The Dawn!” you excitedly said and he nodded.

“Replace me first. I’m gonna rest.” Sunggyu said.

“Cool. I always want your place.” You said and you winked at him.

“Don’t mess up.” He said and he smiled.

“Of course. Rest well, grandpa Gyu.” You teased and smiled. His face fell and you laughed.

“Just kidding.” You smiled and he smiled back.

You tied your hair really tight so that it will not mess up when you dance.

All of you scattered and you stand on Sunggyu’s place. Before the music starts, you did the position with your bangs hanging. And then, the music finally starts, you dance really well and all of their eyes are on you.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8s8v9Mj8XM

 

Because I listen to my heart beat one by one
Oh, Hey! Hey! 
Because I listen to my heart heart heart
Listen to my heart heart

Amuri noryeokhaedo neoreul gajil su eobtdamyeon
Neon aniradeora geojigatda
Na nan ireohgeneun mot nwa
Geuge dapdaphae geuge makmakhae

Why why, why why, why why

Before the dawn (Before the dawn)
Before the dawn (Before the dawn)
Nae maeummaneun jipchagi aniya
Before the dawn (Before the dawn)
Before the dawn (Before the dawn)
Neol bandeusi ggok jabanaego sipeo

Sarangeul soksagideon du ipsul
Matdaheun Chance datideon du nun
Jarageul pihae Fly to the my heart
I will be there by your side (huh)

Nan geujeo baraman bodaga neoreul maemdoldaga
Iksukaejyeotneunde geojigatda
Ijen modeun geol nwajurae
Geuge dapdaphae geuge makmakhae

Why... why... why-why, why... why-why, why... why-why
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/i/infinite/before_the_dawn.html ]
Before the dawn (Before the dawn)
Before the dawn (Before the dawn)
Nae maeummaneun jipchagi aniya
Before the dawn (Before the dawn)
Before the dawn (Before the dawn)
Neol bandeusi ggok jabanaego sipeo

Nado moreuge ne geurimjareul balba
Ama na jeomjeom michyeogana bwa

Because I listen to my heart beat one by one oh! 

Api kamkamhaejin nae nuneun
Ojik neo hanaman balkge bichunda

Because I listen to my heart heart heart

Before the dawn (yeah yeah yeah yeah)
Before the dawn (yeah yeah yeah yeah)
Deo neutgi jeone meomchwo sewojulge
Before the dawn (yeah yeah yeah yeah)
Before the dawn (yeah yeah yeah yeah)
Neol ggeutggaji ggok gajyeogago sipeo
Before the dawn (Before the dawn)

Close your eyes and close your mind
Be-ire ssa-in ne gire machi bimire gatin mirae-e
Jikillae nohchigi silheun neogi-e I gire ggeuten
You must love me (Before the dawn, Before the dawn)

Nega gaji mothage ggwak jaba naega ulji anke neol butjaba
Nega amuri nal beorigo magado nan jeoldae neol nohchiji anha

You finished the dance with the ending pose. They all stood straight and you rest your palms on your knees. *I didn’t know this was tiring!* you thought. You straightened yourself and you looked at them, their jaws are opened and they stared at you in amazement.

“What?” you asked while getting the tissue paper.

“YOU’RE GREAT!!! EVEN THE SCORPION DANCE!! YOU DID IT GREAT, CHUNHAE!!” Sungyeol yelled that made you jumped a little.

“Waa~ you’re so good baby girl. I didn’t know you can dance that well.” Woohyun said and  smiled at you.

“You really can beat me Chunhae!” Sungjong said and he smiled.

“Thanks.” You said.