STEP BRO

What is love

------------

 

You’re with EXO-K for almost 3 weeks now. All of you became more closer ever since you met each other. Your business is now back on business, and it’s been very well.

“Ya! Shh.”

“Be quiet you little..”

“Chillax, hyung.”

*Am I dreaming? Why is it so noisy in my room?* you slowly open your eyes and you saw Chanyeol in front of you.

“Ya!! What are you doing?!” you asked in shock, and you sat, covering your body with the blanket.

“We made you breakfast in bed!” Sehun excitedly said, and he put the tray on your bed.

“You made this?” you asked while looking at them.

“Of course. You don’t like it?” Chanyeol asked and he pouted.

“Hey, I didn’t said that….” You said and you playfully punched his shoulder.

“Have you guys eaten?” you asked while sipping the coffee.

“Yep. We did.” Suho said and he sat on your bed.

You started eating the pancakes they made for you. And then, you realized that they’re looking at you.

“Don’t stare at me. It’s not comfortable.” You said while munching the food in your mouth.

All of them looked away, and you glanced at Chanyeol who is sitting beside you.

“You want some?” you asked him and you put the fork in front of his face. He can’t say no because it’s already in front of his mouth, so he ate it and he thanked you.

“How about you guys?” you asked and looked at them.

“No thanks.. We’re still full. Not like Chanyeol, who’s always hungry.” D.O said and smirked.

“Ya! What are you talking about?!” he gave D.O  a glaring stare.

After a minute of talking and finishing your food, all of you decided to go downstairs.

“Chanyeol-ah, please bring this downstairs. I’m just gonna change clothes. Thanks.” You asked and rub his hair.

You changed your clothes into a comfortable shorts and a tshirt.

After you changed, you go downstairs and sat at the living room with them. All of you are watching TV while you, lying down and your head is on Suho’s lap. You looked at the ceiling and sighed.

“You okay?” Suho asked and looked at you.

“Yep.” You said.

While all of you are in the middle of watching, someone rang the door bell.

“I’ll go look.” You stood up and arranged your hair.

When you opened the door, there’s a blonde guy standing in front, back facing the door.

“Do you know him?” you mouthed at EXO-K, and they shook their heads.

You looked back in front and you cleared your throat.

 

“How may I he-“ you didn’t finished your sentence. Your eyes widened as the guy turned around you and hugged you tightly. You struggle a little but he’s not letting you go.

“NOONA!!!” the blonde guy said. Making you and EXO-K widened their eyes.

“Huh? Excuse me?!” you asked as you remove him from your body.

“Hi noona! I’m Choi Joon Hong! You can call me Zelo if you like. I’m 17 years old. Nice to meet you noona!” he introduced himself and he gave you a big smile.

“Uhm…. Do I know you?” you asked and you frowned.

“No. But you know my step-mom.” He said and he pointed behind him. Your eyes widened at the girl who’s walking towards the door. It’s your mom.

The girl stood beside Zelo and both of you stared at each other. The girl smiled at you as she stepped towards you. You froze at your place and your mouth is slightly opened.

“My Chunhae. I missed you my beautiful daughter.” She said and she hug you while your hair.

“Umma!” you cried as you hugged her tightly.

--

Zelo spotted EXO-K so he quickly went towards the guys.

“Hello!” Zelo said while waving at EXO-K. EXO-K don’t know what to say so they just bowed at him.

--

Your mom pushed you lightly and she wiped the tears on your face.

“Don’t cry my baby. I’m here now. I’m here.” She said and she kissed your forehead. You sighed to stop yourself to cry.

“Why did you forget me?? It’s been two years and you showed up after my birthday?? I spent my two years celebrating my birthday with myself!” you finally said everything you wanted to say. But this hurts your feelings because you know she’s still your mom.

“I know. I’m sorry Chunhae, I’m very sorry.” Your mom said and tears fell on her cheeks.

She realized the six guys and she looked at them in curiosity.

“Who are they?” she asked and looked at you.

“They’re my friends for 3 years and I let them stay here when you go abroad.” You said this as an excuse and she smiled at you. Realizing that you feel lonely when you’re alone.

“My name is Lee Suyeon, I’m Chunhae’s mother.” She smiled and EXO-K bowed at her 90 degrees.

--