MEETING THEM

What is love

 

 

------------------

So it’s been a long day again! Another tiring day just ended! You glanced at the clock and you saw that it’s already 12:05am. You came to the kitchen to check if the trash can is already full. You get it and tied it very well. You headed outside to put the bag into the trash bin near the gate.

After you closed the bin, you looked at the sky and gave a long sigh. When you’re heading back inside, you heard something strange on the garden on your right. You looked carefully on it and you saw a brown hair. Your mouth became ‘O’ because you’re shocked. You saw a stick near you so grab it and you hold it tightly. You silently come to the area and you can feel that you’re sweating.

When you’re already inches away from the area, you heard a voice. “What the hell hyung! Get off me!”.

This time, you’re really curious who the hell is those people. *WHAT THE HECK! OH PLEASE. HOPE THESE ARE ONLY MY FRIENDS* you thought.

You’re only 3 inches away. You put your hand behind your head with the stick you’re holding.

“AHHHHHH!” you’re about to smash it.

“Hey! Wa , wa, wa, wait a minute!!!!” a guy said in shock.

“WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY BACKYARD?!”

“Long story. Can you just put the stick down and calm down for a minute?” a guy said while his arms are stretched out, trying to defend your stick.

You put the stick on the ground. You leaned forward and you saw 5 other guys sitting there, more like hiding. You got shocked and you glanced at them, one by one.

“CAN YOU JUST TELL ME WHO YOU ARE?!!!!” you shout.

“Hey, calm down! We’re EXO-K.” a guy said calmly.

“EXO-K? What the?! Are you going to gang me?!” you said while stepping backwards.

“HAHAHA! What are you thinking? Do you think we’re gonna you? We’re not that kind of people, you know.” he laughed and gave you a sweet smile.

You’re still in shocked so you don’t know what to do……………… And you woke up on your couch with 6 guys looking at you. You looked at them one by one and examined their eyes.

*They look like good and calm boys. And their faces are really worried.* you thought.

You got up and you sat.

“What happened?” you curiously asked.

“You collapsed. Maybe because of shock.” a calm looking guy said to you.

“I’m Lee Chunhae. And you guys are?” you asked calmly.

“I’m Sehun. I’m the maknae! Nice to meet you!” a cute guy who excitedly told you and he looks like innocent.

“I’m D.O” a weird looking guy told you and he looks cute, also.

“I’m Chanyeol. Nice to meet you Chunhae!” a very cute guy who hurriedly smiled at you and stared at you.

“My name’s Suho. I’m the leader. Nice to meet you!” a calm looking guy who has the most beautiful eyes.

“I’m Baekhyun.” a cute guy who show a cute smile at you. “And he’s Kai” pointing at the mysterious looking guy behind him. You slightly bowed at them. You look at them seriously, and you met eyes with Kai. You had eye contact with each other for 5 seconds, and you suddenly broke your eye contact. You lowered your head and many thoughts coming to your mind. *OH MY GOODNESS! WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE?! CAN I JUST TELL THEM THAT RIGHT NOW?!.... NO! CHUNHAE! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! JUST STAY AS YOU ARE!*

“Chunhae? You alright?” Suho asked.

“Ah, yeah. I’m fine…. Aren’t you going home yet?” you asked and glanced at them.

“Uhm… Actually, it’s our first time here.” the leader said calmly.

“Then how did you came to my backyard?” you curiously asked.

“Erm… Long story. Don’t mind it.”

“You’re not being chased, aren’t you?”

“Oh no, we’re not!” he said.

You slightly nodded and you carefully look at them.

“So….. Where are going to stay?” you asked.

“……”

“……”

Awkward silence. No one intended to tell why. Instead, they glance at each other and lowered their heads.

“EHEM!” you cleared your throat.

“We don’t know where to stay yet. Can you please let us stay here?” Sehun asked. He looks like a lost puppy looking for his home.

Your eyes widened and your mouth opened in shock.

“Ahh…. Uhm…. Okay…? Since im al..one here….” you said while looking at their sad faces.

“Is it really okay for you?” Suho asked.

“Yeah. As long as your not gonna gang me.” you smirked.

“Ya! We’re not that kind of people!” Chanyeol said, with his deep voice.

“Okayy.” you chuckled.

You stood up and step towards the stairs. “I only have 3 rooms here. The other two are empty. So you can divide yourselves… The rooms are on the right. The bathroom is on the left.” you explained in detail, and they’re walking and inspecting the place to get more familiar.

“Down here is the kitchen, living room and another bathroom. There’s a mini bar right there near the living room. There’s also a small storage room steps away from the bathroom.” you finished explaining and you look at them with a smile.

“You have a pretty big house. You’re alone here, right?” Baekhyun asked.

“Ah yeah. And  that’s a long story also.” you chuckled. “Oh by the way, have you guys eaten?” you worriedly asked.

“Yeah. We did.” Sehun said.

“You guys look tired, but I’m still going to make you ramen.”

The six glanced at each other and, “Oh! No thanks! We’re still full.” Suho said and smiled.

“Just make one please. Thanks.” Kai said while looking at the members.

“Oh okay.. You sure you don’t want to eat?” “Ne!” everybody said.

The five headed back to the couch and have a good sit. While Kai, headed to the kitchen with you.

“Oh, you’re here Kai.. Just wait a little more and this will be done. I’m gonna be joining you okay?” you asked gracefully.

*Wow! I never seen any girl like this kind before. She’s so adorable* Kai thought.

After a few minutes.

You and Kai are sitting on the table, face to face. You gave him the ramen and you have one too.

“Hey! Are you guys sure you don’t want to eat?” you shouted at the other five.

“Ne!” they shouted also.

You faced to your ramen and you both eat with awkward silence. You stared at Kai *He’s cute… HEY CHUNHAE!!* you thought. You shake your head lightly and went back eating.

“What do you want to drink?” you asked Kai.

“Hm. Just water. Thank you.” he said calmly.

You put the two glass and the pitcher. You already finished your ramen and you put water on your glass. You drink your water while staring at Kai. He noticed that you’re looking at him, so he tilted his head up and look at you. You almost drown at your water because you got shocked of his sudden look.

He kinda smirked and put a smile on his face also.

“So… You’re finished already?” you asked while avoiding his eyes.

He didn’t answer, and when you look at him, you saw his eyes looking at you.

“Yes, I’m done. Thank you.” he slightly smiled and got up from his chair.

You glanced at your watch and it’s already 3:37am. *Looks like I collapsed for an hour. Weird*

You cleaned the table and put the pitcher on the refrigerator.

You walk towards the living room, and you saw the six boys talking to each other.

“Ah. Chunhae!” Sehun excitedly called your name.

“Ah yeah.. I’m going upstairs now. You guys not sleeping yet?” you asked the six boys.

“We’re going to sleep in a while. You go sleep now. You look tired.” Baekhyun said worrily.

“Okay.. The switch is right there. Don’t do anything stupid. I trust you guys. Goodnight.” you slightly bowed at them.

“Of course. Goodnight Chunhae!” Sehun asked and the other just nodded and smiled.

After they heard the door shut, they immediately glanced at each other. They all look so tired. Chanyeol, stood up first. “You’re not going yet? I’m gonna sleep now.” he said while looking at them.

“Yep. Right.” Suho stood up and the members also. They switched off the light and headed towards the room. They divided themselves and they quickly washed up and quickly go to sleep.

It has been a long day for all of them, including you. So you all fell asleep quickly and quietly, looking forward for tomorrow.