FIRST DAY OF VACATION WITH THE NEW GUYS

What is love

 

Right after the graduation, you and your friends go out together and held a small party at your house. Your house is pretty big so the small party went out well. All of you are having fun together. Forgetting the past lives in high school.

“Ya! Since we’re having a party, let’s go open my liquor. Call?” you excitedly asked.

All of them answered but some are not, which only gave a smile.

“Sure!”
“Game!”

“Ok, call.”

All of them are laughing and screaming because of happiness at your living room. You came down after you got the drink at your room.

“Here it is!”, one of your friend excitedly said.

You let her open the liquor and they calmly put drinks on their cups. You also had a small amount on your cup, and you headed to the couch.

“Hey, seems like you’re really happy you already graduated, eh?”, the voice came behind you.

“Ah yeah!”.

And then he sat down beside you. The guy is one of your friends which has a cool personality, inside and outside. His name is Cha Sunwoo. He prefers calling him Baro, but you’re allowed to call him with his own name. He’s also known at your school for being varsity in basketball.

“Do you want some?” you offered him.

“Oh no, thanks… Enjoy your drink, but don’t get too drunk.” He smirked.

“Of course. Don’t compare myself to you.” you joked.

After an hour, there’s still a small amount left on the bottle but seems like everyone’s tired and half drunk.

“Chunhae-ah, thanks for the drink. You let us get drunk.” one of your friend joked.

“Don’t worry. If you can’t go home, you can stay here tonight.”

“Ah, no thanks. We’re going home now. Me and Jaejin are going now, since our house is closed to each other.” she said.

“Are you sure? Do you want me to give you a ride home?” you worriedly asked.

“No, we’re fine! We’re not that drunk. We’re still on our minds.” she giggled.

“Oh okay okay.. Hey! Take care on your way! Give me a call if you already headed home.” you said.

“Okay.. Bye bye Chunhae!!! Thanks for the time and the drink!” she waved and smiled.

As your friends keep decreasing until you and Sunwoo are left, you two decided to clean up the mess on your living room. You let him pick up the plastic cups and the wrappers scattered around. On the other hand, you are doing the dishes quietly.

“Hey, are you sure you’re going home alone? Do you want me to give you a ride?” you asked.

“Oh no, thanks. I forgot to tell but I brought my motorcycle when I got here.” he calmly said.

“Oh okay.” you whispered while you’re washing your hands.

 You headed to the refrigerator and get a cold water to relieve the tiredness that you’re feeling. And when you closed the ref, Sunwoo is standing, leaning his arm on the corner.

“Chunhae, I want to tell you something.” he calmly said and you nodded.

“I like you.” he said.

“Ohhh……Okay….We..ll…..Thanks!” you said and gave a curios smile. You examined his face if he’s joking or not. But it seems like he’s serious. *WHY DID HE SAID THAT KIND OF THINGS TO ME?! WEIRD*

“I know you’re shocked but I’m telling you this because I’m leaving for Canada next week.” he sadly said.

“Wh..at?? You’re going to Canada?” you asked in shock.

“Yeah. You’re the first person I told about this.”

“Ahh… But why are you leaving? Are you gonna study there?” you asked seriously.

“Yes. My parents want me to come there and study there.” he said while his head facing on the floor.

You can see that he’s sad so you came to him, you look at his eyes and you gave him a hug. You know that you will miss him too because you’ve been friends for 2 years straight. You felt that he hugged you really tight than you did.

“Take care of yourself okay?” you released from the hug and you said that with a smile.

“Of course… You too, okay?” he stared at you and you nodded. He keeps staring and you smiled at him.

“Well, maybe that’s it! Thank you for the mini party.” he chuckled.

“Not a problem.” you said with a smile.

“So yeah. I’m going home now.” he smiled.

“Okay. Take care Sunwoo!” you smile and wave at him. He also waved back.