GROUP

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N This is inspired by this oneshot, so this is the first group mpreg oneshot here. This is more a Neo one, but the group is still pretty much involved.

A group of five friends was living in a mansion and they had a lot of maids working for them. Wonshik was totally a leader figure, aswell as Sanhyuk. Jaehwan and Hongbin were the happy virus of the group and Hakyeon was the sensitive one. Hakyeon was like a mother to the group, because he was there for everyone when they needed it. And Hakyeon was also like a mother to the slaves they kept, much to the annoyance of the rest of the group. But Hakyeon didn't care.

The same was also with one of the slaves they kept the longest, a slave that went by the name Taekwoon. Taekwoon had a e as his mother and she sold him to Hakyeon shortly after Taekwoon was born. Taekwoon's mother used to be good friends with Hakyeon's mum and she also knew about Hakyeon, so she sold Taekwoon to him shortly after she gave birth to Taekwoon. Taekwoon's dad never was in the picture, but Hakyeon knew that it must've been one of her customers who got her pregnant.

And now, it was Taekwoon who was pregnant. He was 5 months along and the group of friends loved to call their slave a , because they didn't like it that their slave was pregnant. One of them must be the father and that's when they realised that it was Hakyeon, because Hakyeon was quite close to their slave and basically raised Taekwoon. So the friends turned their back on Hakyeon and kept abusing Taekwoon, whether he is pregnant or not.

Taekwoon really tried to cover up his bruises and hoped that his baby was okay. Even though the baby seemed okay, Taekwoon wasn't okay at all. And Hakyeon saw that one day, because he heard Taekwoon scream and he felt anger when he saw that his friends were kicking against Taekwoon to let him suffer. Hakyeon wanted to keep Taekwoon away from the four friends, but it didn't work out. Because Wonshik managed to find Taekwoon all over again and he dragged Taekwoon back to the livingroom.

One day, Taekwoon got severe bruises and did everything he could to protect his stomach.

''You are such a , Leo.'' Hongbin said and kicked against Taekwoon's back. Taekwoon screamed in pain again and tears streamed over his cheeks. The four friends laughed and kept abusing Taekwoon. They no longer cared about him being pregnant and they would blame Taekwoon himself for it if he got a miscarriage.

''Guys, that's enough! You have hurt him many times and I won't let you guys take him again. He is mine and I will protect him and his baby.'' Hakyeon yelled and pushed his friends aside to pull Taekwoon away from them. Taekwoon cried and still had his arms wrapped around his stomach. Wonshik huffed and Hakyeon looked at him.

''Seriously Hakyeon? You protect this slave that was sold to you?'' Wonshik asked and Hakyeon didn't respond as he looked at Taekwoon, before he helped the slave to get back on his feet. Taekwoon had severe bruises and these were going to take longer to heal compared to the bruises he had before.

''Yes Wonshik! This slave is pregnant with my child and I won't let this child die. If he gets a miscarriage, I will blame all of you for what you have done.'' Hakyeon said and took Taekwoon with him. His eyes rested on Taekwoon's stomach and hoped that the baby was okay. It wouldn't take any longer before they were going to find out about the gender of this baby and Hakyeon hoped that the baby would be okay.

The two made their way upstairs and Hakyeon helped him to sit down on Hakyeon's bed. Hakyeon had taken Taekwoon with him to his bedroom and Hakyeon ran to the door to close it, before he made his way back to his pregnant slave.

''Oh god Taekwoon, are you okay? And is the baby okay too?'' Hakyeon asked as he examined the deep bruises of Taekwoon. Taekwoon bursted into tears and his head was resting on Hakyeon's shoulder. Hakyeon wrapped an arm around Taekwoon's waist and placed his other hand on Taekwoon's cheek.

''I-I'm not okay, but the baby is.'' Taekwoon stuttered a bit and Hakyeon kissed the top of Taekwoon's head. He was glad that the baby was doing okay, because he didn't want that his child was going to die because of the abuse. 

Hakyeon let go of Taekwoon's cheek and placed his hand on Taekwoon's stomach. Hakyeon rubbed over Taekwoon's stomach and pulled Taekwoon closer.

''I'm so sorry that I wasn't there for you when my friends took you away to hurt you again.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon carefully looked up. Taekwoon felt sorry for Hakyeon's reaction, because it wasn't his fault that Taekwoon was taken away by Wonshik again.

Hakyeon got up and pulled Taekwoon with him.

''Come, let's take a bath okay? I think both you and the baby will love it. I'll stay with you, okay?'' Hakyeon suggested and Taekwoon nodded, before Hakyeon took his slave with him to the bathroom. Taekwoon managed to take off his clothes and felt pretty uncomfortable. Hakyeon had a hard time on keeping his eyes away from Taekwoon's bump, because it looked even better like this. In the mean time, Hakyeon opened the tap and the bathtub filled with water. 

In the time that the bathtub filled itself with water, Hakyeon looked up at the gorgeous slave and bent forward to press a kiss on Taekwoon's bump. Hakyeon still couldn't believe that he was going to be a dad, but it was worth it. Even if a slave was going to carry it for him.

Hakyeon looked at the tap and closed the tap once the bathtub was filled with water. He looked at Taekwoon again and he through Taekwoon's hair. He was glad that Taekwoon was his slave and that Taekwoon didn't belong to any of his friends, because it would've been Taekwoon's death.

''Okay Taekwoon, let's get in.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon hesistated at first, but got in anyways. As soon as he sat down, Hakyeon sat down at the edge of the bathtub and sighed when he looked Taekwoon in the eyes. He saw how badly his friends abused him and it hurt him, because Taekwoon was his and his friends had to stay away from his unborn child.

Taekwoon looked up at Hakyeon and faintly smiled. Even though he was a slave, he could trust Hakyeon and Hakyeon wasn't going to hurt him in any ways. Hakyeon truly cared about him.