RABIN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N I thought it would be cool to switch roles for these two, let me know what you think of this

Hongbin and Wonshik were married for 5 years and they were living a happy life. The two were dating since high school and they got married once they graduated. Even when the two went to study after high school, the two kept supporting each other.

Their education didn't last long, because they graduated after 3 years and the two found a job at the same grocery store. Hongbin was behind the cash register and Wonshik filled the stocking shelves. Wonshik didn't complain about his task, he just loved to do it as he wasn't much of a social type. But their salary wasn't any different, they just got the same salary and it was enough for the two to get what they needed.

But after 10 years, the two left the grocery store and managed to work in a bookshop. Apparently, the salary in a bookshop was higher compared to working in a grocery store. Both didn't want to have separate jobs, so they want to stick together both at work and at home.

One day, Wonshik noticed that something was different about him. He stood in front of the mirror without his shirt on and couldn't keep his eyes off his stomach. It looked like he was gaining weight and it scared him, because he always thought that he was taking good care of himself. Wonshik was scared to tell Hongbin about it and didn't want to tell him about it at first, until Hongbin entered the bathroom and saw Wonshik's stomach. He wasn't surprised at first, as he thought that Wonshik was just eating a bit too much junk food.

But that was changing when both Hongbin and Wonshik saw that Wonshik's stomach was getting bigger and bigger by the months. That's when Hongbin suggested to take Wonshik to the doctor and even though Wonshik didn't want to, he still wanted to know why his stomach got bigger by the weeks.

There they were, at the GP. Patients came and went, while Wonshik was only looking at his stomach. He couldn't be pregnant, he couldn't be. He wanted Hongbin to be the one who was going to carry the kids, because Hongbin really wanted to carry the kids himself.

''Kim Wonshik'' the GP said and Wonshik got up from his seat along with Hongbin. Hongbin had placed a hand on Wonshik's shoulder and took a seat next to the research bank, where Wonshik sat at. Hongbin kept looking at Wonshik's bulging stomach and wondered what was going on. He was hoping that Wonshik wasn't pregnant, because that role was made for Hongbin.

''So what can I do for you?'' the GP said and took a stool with her, before she sat down next to Wonshik. Wonshik looked at his stomach and looked back up at her.

''I think I gain a lot more weight than I used to gain, but I don't lose that weight when I've done some exercises.'' Wonshik responded and the GP wrote everything down. In the mean time, she hummed when Wonshik told his story.

''We're going to do an ultrasound to see if I can find anything. You may lay down and pull up your shirt please.'' the GP said and Wonshik did as she told him to do. Now was the time that Hongbin saw how huge his husband's stomach already was. It didn't look like a huge bump with the shirt covering it, so this confirmed for Hongbin that his husband was pregnant.

The GP used some cold gel and used a small machine, resulting in the two men watching on the screen what was going on. And once an object was shown on the screen, Wonshik looked with big eyes at Hongbin.

''No way Hongbin, fate decided that I'm pregnant. I'm so sorry.'' Wonshik whispered and Hongbin smiled, before he held Wonshik's hand tight.

''It's okay Wonshik, maybe I'll get my chance next time.'' Hongbin whispered back and kissed Wonshik's temple. The two looked at the screen again and they saw that the GP was busy with finding out the gender of the baby.

''I already heard you two talk about the baby. Yes, you are pregnant. But I still have to determine how far you are along.'' the GP said and Wonshik kept looking at the screen. He still couldn't believe that he was pregnant and that he was going to carry the couple's first child. He still felt guilty that it was him instead of Hongbin who was pregnant, but he was glad that Hongbin was okay with it.

Then, Wonshik felt something against his skin and it wasn't the machine that was making the ultrasound. Wonshik gasped and he looked at Hongbin. Hongbin smiled when he felt it too.

''That was our baby, Wonshik. That means that you're pretty far along now.'' Hongbin said and saw that the GP nodded.

''You are right, mr. Kim. I can see that mr. Kim is 5 months along now. Ah, there it is. Congratulations, you're expecting twin boys.'' the GP said and the two men looked at each other. Twins? Was the other baby hiding behind the one they saw on screen?

The GP moved the machine and that's when the two saw their second son. So this is why Wonshik looked this big already? He was carrying twins? 

Hongbin placed his other hand on the side of Wonshik's stomach and was greeted by a small kick from one of his sons. Hongbin smiled and placed a kiss on Wonshik's cheek.

''I love these two already, they're going to bring lots of joy to our family.'' Hongbin said and Wonshik faintly smiled at Hongbin. He still felt guilty that he carried these children, but that guilt disappeared when he saw the smile on Hongbin's face. Hongbin was more than happy to welcome these kids into the world and Hongbin couldn't wait to play with his two sons.

The GP finished the examination and cleaned Wonshik's stomach. She made some notes on her clipboard and she smiled when she greeted the two.

''Congratulations with your sons. I suggest to come back next month, because a male carrying twins is at high risk of complications.'' the GP said and the two men nodded. Hongbin helped Wonshik to leave the research bank and kissed Wonshik's cheek.

''We're expecting twins, Wonshik. I'm so excited for these boys to enter the world.'' Hongbin said and Wonshik smiled when the two thanked the GP and made their way to the desk.

Wonshik's guilt disappeared when he kept looking at the bright smile on Hongbin's face. Hongbin didn't care anymore about Wonshik being pregnant, he was more than happy that he was going to become a dad anytime soon.