NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N Wrote this concept down in my phone when I was on my way home

Hakyeon's mum owned a lot of voodoo dolls and always told Hakyeon to get one if he wanted one. Hakyeon didn't like the idea at first, but decided to get one once he felt lonely. Hakyeon now owned a doll who went by the name Taekwoon, but Hakyeon loved to call him Leo since that would fit the doll a bit more. And Leo didn't seem to mind at all, because he responded to Leo immediately.

But compared to an actual voodoo doll, Hakyeon didn't treat Leo like a voodoo doll and treated him as if Leo was his best friend. And Leo was happy that Hakyeon wasn't going to watch him suffer for Hakyeon's own pleasure, so Leo got more out of his shell and got closer to Hakyeon.

The doll that was supposed to be used to stick the needles into was in a safe somewhere where no one could find it.

One day, Hakyeon noticed that Taekwoon was complaining about his stomach and that it hurt. Hakyeon decided to give Taekwoon some painkillers and didn't want to panic too much, so the two didn't think of it. And as soon as Taekwoon threw up, Hakyeon decided to visit the doctor with him. Both were quite surprised that Taekwoon wasn't feeling well so suddenly and they hoped that nothing was wrong with Taekwoon, they hoped that it was just a flu.

The doctor started to examine him and also made an ultrasound to see if it wasn't anything serious. Hakyeon hoped that everything was okay with Taekwoon and he also hoped that his voodoo doll wasn't suffering from anything bad, because he didn't want another voodoo doll if Taekwoon suffered from something serious.

''Ah, I see what is going on with this gentleman. It's nothing serious, but you're pregnant. And you're 1 month along to be exact.'' the doctor said and both Hakyeon and Taekwoon looked at each other. How could a voodoo doll end up pregnant? Apparently, Taekwoon could.

Taekwoon looked in fear at Hakyeon, who smiled and placed a hand on Taekwoon's shoulder. Hakyeon understood why Taekwoon was so scared, because a voodoo doll couldn't get pregnant. And Taekwoon had no idea how it felt like to be pregnant, so he had all the right to be scared.

''He is a voodoo doll and he is the first voodoo doll to be pregnant.'' Hakyeon explained to the doctor and the doctor nodded, before he looked at Taekwoon.

''Ah, I understand. Well, there is nothing to worry about and the baby will develop as a normal baby. But if you for example would use needles on the doll, it can harm the baby too. So don't use the doll, because the baby will need it to develop like a normal baby would.'' the doctor explained and Hakyeon nodded. He immediately told the doctor that he locked the doll and that he wanted to let Taekwoon live as a normal human. The doctor was more than happy that Hakyeon didn't use the doll.

Today, Taekwoon was 4 months along and pregnancy looked good on the doll. Taekwoon still couldn't get used to it that he was pregnant, but Hakyeon told him many times that he looked gorgeous.

Taekwoon was cuddling with Hakyeon and Hakyeon over Taekwoon's small bump. So far, Taekwoon wasn't having mood swings and Hakyeon was glad that Taekwoon didn't suffer from those. But the doctor did some research and told Hakyeon that the bodies of the voodoo dolls were responding differently to a pregnancy. Babies could develop in a normal way, but Taekwoon wasn't going to have any mood swings or eating habits. Taekwoon could keep his emotions under control, just like a vampire could whenever a vampire was pregnant.

''You look gorgeous being pregnant Taekwoon, you are the first voodoo doll who ends up pregnant.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon looked up at Hakyeon with a weak smile.

''Thank you?'' Taekwoon questioned and Hakyeon placed a kiss on Taekwoon's forehead. Taekwoon didn't want to believe that he was gorgeous as a pregnant voodoo doll, but Hakyeon kept telling him that he looked gorgeous.

''Come on Taekwoon, I love you even more now that you're pregnant with our baby. I don't even know if there is a voodoo doll-human hybrid, but our baby is going to be gorgeous.'' Hakyeon said and kissed Taekwoon. Taekwoon faintly smiled and his head was resting on Hakyeon's chest again, as he was sideways on top of Hakyeon.

Taekwoon gasped and looked at Hakyeon again. Hakyeon looked at the gorgeous voodoo doll on top of him and looked at Taekwoon on his turn.

''What's wrong Taekwoon?'' Hakyeon asked and Taekwoon looked a bit scared.

''I felt something move.'' Taekwoon responded and Hakyeon smiled when he looked at Taekwoon.

''Taekwoon, you felt our baby move. That's what you felt moving and that will increase the further you get into the pregnancy. But for now, it's only you who can feel it. I can feel it too when you're further into the pregnancy, because our little miracle is too small for me to feel it aswell.'' Hakyeon explained and Taekwoon looked down at his small bump, before a hand was resting on top of it.

Hakyeon placed a kiss on top of Taekwoon's head and smiled when he looked at the TV again. Hakyeon was still on cloud nine and it was still unbelievable to him that the voodoo doll he got from his mum, was pregnant with his child now. Hakyeon couldn't wait for Taekwoon's bump to become bigger, because he wanted to feel the baby too.

''Don't be scared of the pregnancy Taekwoon, because I will help you to go through this process. And I know that it's hard for you to go through it, but I'm here for you. Because you already made me proud to be the first voodoo doll to be pregnant.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon faintly smiled when he looked at the TV. 

Hakyeon was very proud at Taekwoon for going through the months of the pregnancy so well. His mum didn't know about the pregnancy of Taekwoon, but he wanted to wait until Taekwoon was further along or until the baby was born. Hakyeon wasn't sure when he was going to tell his mum about the pregnancy of Taekwoon. But Hakyeon knew that his mum was going to be proud at both of them and Hakyeon couldn't wait to hear those words coming out of his mum's mouth. He couldn't wait.