NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N Okay, maybe a little too much NEO now. But this one came to mind when I was thinking of Turned, so I decided to use that story as inspiration for this one.  Sorry y'all, but I love supernatural . And yes, Jaehwan is in here. But it remains a Neo one overall.

Taekwoon was taken out of his room by Jaehwan, because Jaehwan saw Taekwoon's health rapidly turning worse. Jaehwan wondered how it happened and that's why he wanted to know what caused this.

Taekwoon sat down on the chair that Jaehwan pointed at and Jaehwan tied up his ankles and wrists to prevend that Taekwoon was going to lose it. In the mean time, Jaehwan noticed that Taekwoon's stomach looked like a balloon and it seemed like it was moving. What was going on with this vampire? Was he hiding something that Jaehwan didn't know? Or was the cause unknown to Taekwoon aswell?

Jaehwan got back up and looked at the vampire with his black eyes, who looked at him without any expression at all.

''I want to examine your stomach, since I saw that it's bigger than I noticed before.'' Jaehwan said and Taekwoon only growled, but let Jaehwan do whatever he wanted. Jaehwan grabbed some stuff together and grabbed a stool, which he positioned next to Taekwoon.

Jaehwan waited until he was going to use it, but he first wanted to examine the poofy stomach with his bare hands. So Jaehwan lifted up Taekwoon's shirt and saw how big Taekwoon's stomach was. So Jaehwan placed his hands on Taekwoon's stomach and tried to see why the vampire looked like this.

''Taekwoon? Are you pregnant? And if so, how did you ended up like this?'' Jaehwan asked, but Taekwoon didn't say anything. Taekwoon looked down at his stomach and as soon as his eyes widen, Jaehwan knew that it wasn't caused by Taekwoon himself.

Jaehwan decided to do an ultrasound to see if Taekwoon was indeed pregnant. He looked like he was 7 months, but that was just a prediction and the ultrasound had to give him some answers.

Taekwoon hissed when Jaehwan spread some cold gel on his stomach, but Jaehwan told him to keep his mouth shut. Because there was a possibility that either he would be killed or he was going to be sent to hell. But Taekwoon would never be released as a free vampire.

Jaehwan grabbed the small machine and started to go across the stomach of the vampire. He didn't see much right now, but something was shown on the screen when Jaehwan moved move to the right side. And to his surprise, a baby was in Taekwoon's stomach.

How did this happen? How could Taekwoon end up pregnant if no one has had with him? It wasn't clear to Jaehwan, but he decided to see how big this baby already was and how far Taekwoon was in his pregnancy.

Taekwoon kept looking at his stomach and his eyes widen when he saw something move. He didn't understand what was going on and he didn't know how this baby ended up in his stomach, but he liked to move a lot.

''Well Taekwoon, it seemed like you are indeed 5 months along. But this baby is a lot more active compared to a baby of 5 months. And I also can see that it's a boy.'' Jaehwan said and looked at Taekwoon, who only had eyes for his protruding stomach. When Jaehwan looked at the stomach, he saw the protruding belly button and that must've been it what Jaehwan thought about a balloon that was moving.

''I-I'm going to name him Hakyeon, he was a friend of mine before he died of cancer.'' Taekwoon said and no emotion was heard in his voice. Jaehwan cleaned the big stomach and it looked like Hakyeon wasn't okay with it, because he started to kick and Taekwoon growled in pain. Jaehwan nodded when he heard Taekwoon say that he was going to name the baby Hakyeon.

Jaehwan cleaned up his stuff and decided to keep an eye on Taekwoon's stomach, because he wanted to see how the baby was developping. Then, he realised how Taekwoon ended up pregnant and it was his fault. In order to keep Taekwoon's health stable, he gave Taekwoon some pills and these pills had as high risk of developping a pregnancy. Jaehwan used these pills for a long time, but it was Taekwoon who indeed got pregnant by these pills.

Taekwoon placed his hands on his stomach and he rubbed over it. He was only 5 months along, but this baby was an active one already.

''H-How long do I have to carry Hakyeon before I have to give birth?'' Taekwoon asked with a hoarse voice and Taekwoon felt Jaehwan placing a hand on Taekwoon's shoulder.

''You need to carry him for 4 more months. I can't tell you how Hakyeon is going to develop in those months, because he looks bigger than a normal vampire baby would be like.'' Jaehwan told him and it was then that Hakyeon turned into a monster, because he hurt Taekwoon a lot. Taekwoon growled and bared his fangs as an automatic reaction. Hakyeon was constantly creating bulges and Jaehwan kept looking at the miracle inside Taekwoon's body.

''Hakyeon, behave! Your mummy is hurt by whatever you do!'' Jaehwan yelled, but the baby didn't seem to hear him. Jaehwan got up and told Taekwoon that he was going to get a bag of blood for him. So Jaehwan left and Taekwoon looked at his stomach. It was hard for him to realise that he was going to be a mum while he had to get used to his life as a vampire.

''H-Hey baby, I hope you're doing well. Don't hurt me okay?'' Taekwoon carefully managed to get out of his mouth and he kept looking at the baby which was inside him. In the mean time, he manage to pull his shirt over his stomach and placed the tops of his fingers on his stomach. Taekwoon was wearing a cream colored shirt and that's why Jaehwan must've seen already what was wrong with him. He did suffer from morning sickness, but he never noticed anything else.

Jaehwan was about to enter the room again, but he decided to stop and look at a newborn vampire talking to his unborn child. It looked cute to Jaehwan and he decided for himself to keep looking at a vampire who just discovered how far he is in the pregnancy.

Taekwoon smiled weak when he felt Hakyeon kick against his fingers. Taekwoon giggled and completely forgot that Jaehwan was about to return with a bag of blood, he only had eyes on his stomach and kept asking himself if it was real that he was pregnant.

Taekwoon was the very first vampire that Jaehwan got pregnant and it looked good on Taekwoon, he was going to be a great parent.