CHABIN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N This one was so randomly

The world of Hongbin collapsed as soon as this scandal broke to the media. Hongbin was involved in a scandal and he was facing some serious issues, but he also had to pay the victims thousands of Korean Won. One of those victims was Cha Hakyeon. Hakyeon had spent a great night with Hongbin together and it resulted in making love together.

The entire entertainment industry was shocked by the whole scandal coming to light and Hongbin's fans demanted Hongbin to withdraw from the industry, but Hongbin wasn't going to do that. But he was going to take it slow with his acting, because even directors didn't want to work with him as long as this whole scandal was going on. By the end of the day, Hongbin knew he was innocent and was being dragged into this.

The worst nightmare for Hakyeon came true when he discovered that he was pregnant with Hongbin's child. But Hakyeon didn't want to do an abortion, so he was going to raise the child by himself. But Hakyeon never heard anything of Hongbin again, so Hakyeon was going to spread a story that he was by an unknown guy. Because the chance that he would ever see Hongbin again, was very little.

Hakyeon was 5 months along now and managed to make it through the pregnancy by himself. The weather was great, so Hakyeon decided to take a walk. Hakyeon put on his coat, which perfectly covered up his stomach. Once he was ready to go, he took his keys and left his house as he locked the front door. Now that he still had enough energy, he wanted to take a long walk.

Hakyeon was only a few blocks away from his house, when he saw a lot of people in the distance. Hakyeon ignored it, because it never really interested him why lots of people gathered around. Now and then, cameras of national TV showed up and everyone wanted to see what they were filming here.

But no matter how much Hakyeon tried to ignore the crowd, everyone looked and talked about him. It was weird for Hakyeon, because he was nothing more but a regular guy who lived his life like he wanted.

Multiple cameras filmed how Hakyeon walked by and Hakyeon did everything he could to ignore them. Sure, they saw that he looked bigger than a normal guy looked. But they would find out that he was pregnant anyways, because it was shown in the news that many victims of Hongbin ended up pregnant.

Then out of the blue, someone grabbed Hakyeon's wrist and pulled the pregnant man with him. Hakyeon screamed in fear, but the person seemed to demand him to keep his mouth shut. When Hakyeon recognised the voice, Hakyeon's eyes widen. It was Hongbin.

''H-How did you manage to get away from the company without any bodyguards? How did you find me?'' Hakyeon asked and placed his other hand on his stomach, because his child was moving a lot and got restless.

''How I found you doesn't matter right now, I wanted to be reunited with one of those who are pregnant with my child. And you are coming with me right now.'' Hongbin said and felt the cameras on his back, because the paparazzi didn't leave the two behind.

Hakyeon felt 'shocking' reactions coming from behind him and he sighed. The entire country knew that he was pregnant by now, so Hongbin was in more trouble now. Hongbin honestly didn't care about the scandal, because he still believed that he didn't do it.

Hongbin pulled the pregnant man with him to the van and Hongbin took Hakyeon to the company, because it was there where Hongbin wanted to confirm that Hakyeon was one of his victims. Hongbin felt pretty guilty about what he had done and he really wanted to make it up to the victims, but some of them pretty much deserved it. So Hongbin wasn't planning on apologizing to them.

Once the van was on its way, Hakyeon looked outside and sighed as he still felt his baby move. His baby was restless as heck, so Hakyeon hoped that the baby would calm down soon.

''How far along are you if I may ask?'' Hongbin asked and Hakyeon looked at him. Hakyeon didn't like it that Hongbin wanted to be involved in his life now, but Hongbin at least didn't ignore the fact that Hakyeon carried his child.

''I'm 5 months along. I'll have the second ultrasound next month to find out about the gender.'' Hakyeon said and a faint smile appeared on Hongbin's face. The other victims were slightly behind Hakyeon and those pretty much were women, but not all of them had a pretty face. Hakyeon did and pregnancy looked good on him.

After Hongbin got his answer, the two remained silent for most of the ride to the company where Hongbin was under. Hakyeon wasn't a fan of the attention he got right now, because he was scared that people were going to think that Hakyeon was either an attention seeker or he wanted to claim Hongbin for himself.

''I'm scared Hongbin, I'm scared of what people are going to say about me.'' Hakyeon said and fear was clearly heard in his voice. Hakyeon wasn't used to all of the attention and his baby wasn't going to like it either. 

Hongbin pulled Hakyeon closer and rubbed over Hakyeon's leg.

''They'll come after me if fans get too obsessed with it, because they know me and they don't know about you. Let the haters talk whatever they want, but I want that the fans and the paparazzi stay away from this baby.'' Hongbin said and moved his hand up to Hakyeon's 5 month old stomach. To Hakyeon, pregnancy looked the best out of all the victims that ended up pregnant. Maybe Hongbin had a little weakness for Hakyeon.

Hakyeon still wasn't pleased with the answer that Hongbin gave him, but he hoped that the fans wouldn't come after him and his baby. These days, Hakyeon couldn't use any stress. It was going to affect both him and the baby.

Then, the van stopped and the driver said that they arrived at the company. Hongbin was the first to leave the van after the door opened and Hakyeon could hear teenage girls scream. Even though that he was scared, he got out of the van and followed Hongbin inside.

The two made their way inside and tears streamed down Hakyeon's face. He never felt this scared before and he hoped that Hongbin's fans would leave him alone, because Hakyeon didn't ask for it to end up pregnant by an actor.