NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N This one is inspired by the first NAVI shot I did, because I wanted to write something like this for NEO aswell. This one has similarities with the NAVI one. 

Hakyeon visited a haunted house and there was a guide with him, because he didn't want to let Hakyeon visit the house alone. Lots of visitors have experienced paranormal activities and even some got possessed. Even though Hakyeon was scared, he wanted to see what the haunted house was like. 

''What kind of spirits are living here if I may ask?'' Hakyeon asked the guide and the guide looked at him once the two arrived at the livingroom of the house.

''Lots of entities are living here. Spirits, demons and so on. And we even have the good ones and the bad ones living among each other. The ones that have attacked or possessed visitors, are the bad ones that want to kick out the visitors.'' the guide said and Hakyeon's eyes widen. So the good ones left the visitors alone and it was the demons and the bad spirits that attacked the visitors?

Hakyeon wanted to ask why they did that, but he remembered that the guide had already answered that. The demons and bad spirits did that to kick out visitors, because the visitors were coming from the outside world and the spirits apparently didn't like people that came from outside.

''Have you experienced something like that yourself?'' Hakyeon asked as the two made their way upstairs to the bedroom.

''Not really if I speak about possession, but I have been hit on my back lots of times. The spirits punished me, because I had brought in another visitor and they didn't like that. So I'm still an easy target for them, because I brought you in.'' the guide said and Hakyeon nodded, while he looked around and wondered why this gorgeous house was haunted by spirits and demons.

Then, Hakyeon felt a hand touching his neck and he turned around in fear.

''What's wrong?'' the guide asked and Hakyeon looked at him again.

''Nothing special, but a hand touched my neck.'' Hakyeon said and the guide sighed.

''As long as they only do that, you don't have to worry so much. It would be a bigger problem if they would enter your body and possess you.'' the guide said and Hakyeon's eyes widen. That was the least thing he wanted, because he was pretty sure that his own soul would get lost forever.

The two walked to the attic and this was known as the room where the most activity took place. Lots of visitors were possessed here and others were attacked, leaving with multiple scratches on their back.

Just when the two entered the room, something touched Hakyeon again and it immediately was like as if the fan was because a big wind was blowing into their direction.

''What's going on? I've never seen them as angry as this before.'' the guide said and Hakyeon covered his eyes, because he felt like his eyes were turning dry.

Luckily for them, the fan turned off shortly after that and the two looked at each other in confusion. What was going on? Were the spirits that mad that Hakyeon was here?

Suddenly, Hakyeon felt like as if something was pulling at him in his stomach. He whined and bent forward, arms covering his stomach. Hakyeon sat down on his knees and whined louder. The guide sat next to him and immediately lifted up Hakyeon's shirt to see what was happening and as soon as he saw something terrifying, he dropped Hakyeon's shirt and looked at Hakyeon.

''I've never seen this before, but a demon made its way into your body and made you pregnant. So you carry a demon inside and that's what made you feel that it was pulling at you from the inside.'' the guide said and Hakyeon looked at the guide in fear. He was pregnant with a demon? How was that possible?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

6 months later

Hakyeon sat in front of the TV and was watching something, but his stomach was distracting him and he saw the demon move constantly underneath his shirt. Shortly after the guide discovered that Hakyeon was carrying a demon, the guide discovered that the demon was named Taekwoon and that he entered Hakyeon's body because of that Hakyeon looked cute. The guide told him that he should be careful with this demon inside him and that he should keep people on a distance, because Taekwoon was going to make the humans know that Hakyeon was his territory.

''Taekwoon-ah, don't move so much. Be nice to me, because I never asked for it to end up pregnant with you.'' Hakyeon hissed and placed his hands on his stomach. It turned out to be not such a smart move, because Hakyeon recieved some strong kicks from the demon. Hakyeon whined and decided to ignore the demon inside his body.

Hakyeon dropped his hands next to him on the couch and couldn't ignore the moves that the demon was making. Taekwoon was either moving around a lot like an alien or he had very powerful kicks, hurting the hell out of Hakyeon.

This was never how Hakyeon wanted to spend his free afternoon, he didn't want to spend it with a demon inside his stomach which he had to carry for 9 full months. He only had 3 months left, but the demon became stronger the fast the months passed by.

''Taekwoon-ah, stop it! You either hurt me with your kicks or you distract me by moving around so much.'' Hakyeon said and the demon didn't seem to respond, because he kept acting like an alien and moved around.

Hakyeon sighed and threw his head back, staring at the ceiling to have his protruding stomach out of his sight. He hated it to be pregnant with a demon and what he hated the most about this pregnancy, is that he couldn't go to a normal checkup to see how the baby was doing. He had to let paranormal investigators come over and let them check the condition of this child.

He then felt something push against his stomach. Hakyeon looked at his stomach again and pulled up his shirt. He couldn't see well, so he went with his hands over his stomach and stopped as soon as he felt something sticking out of his stomach... a foot. Hakyeon groaned and sighed, because this demon loved to . That's why he was irritating the hell out of Hakyeon.

Hakyeon didn't pull his shirt down and kept looking at his bare stomach, because he wanted to see what this demon was doing inside his stomach. To his relief, the demon wasn't kicking the hell out of him. But he now made his presence notice by moving around a lot like an alien. Hakyeon didn't know if aliens moved around like this, but Taekwoon definitely was.

''You don't wanna stop do you? Can a demon be tamed?'' Hakyeon asked and the demon didn't listen as he kept moving around a lot.

Hakyeon sighed, but he couldn't blame the guide at the haunted house for getting Hakyeon pregnant with a demon. Because the guide didn't know what the spirits and demons were up to, since they were unpredictable. But it later turned out that Taekwoon was a demon that managed to escape the haunted house and made his way through the human world.

Hakyeon was a very random victim, but Taekwoon smirked when he saw Hakyeon and decided to enter Hakyeon's body when Hakyeon was asleep. So Taekwoon started a normal cycle of the pregnancy, but decided to catch Hakyeon's attention when he went to visit the haunted house. 

Hakyeon was dumbfolded when he heard that this demon was inside his body for a longer time, but knew to make himself unnoticed. This made Hakyeon feel scared even more, because he never would've thought that a demon would reach a neighbourhood like this one.

Taekwoon started to kick Hakyeon again and Hakyeon started to cry for real. The more he cried, the harder his baby's kicks were.

''Stop it Taekwoon! You hurt me!'' Hakyeon screamed and kept recieving hard kicks. Hakyeon hated it to have such a monster like this inside him and he hoped that he would get some human kids when he was going to carry the kids of his boyfriend.

But for now, he had to survive the movement and the kicks of this demon that didn't care about anything.