NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N Here is my first Neo oneshot with Taekwoon being pregnant

The entire kingdom was excited when the king announced that Taekwoon was going to be crowned really soon. The vampires wanted a fresh and young king and Taekwoon was all of that. But he didn't have to rule alone, because his fiancee who went by the name Cha Hakyeon was going to help him. Hakyeon himself was already a king in his kingdom, so he could prepare Taekwoon for what was going to happen.

Taekwoon and Hakyeon met when royal families of several kingdoms came together to have a fun day with each other. It was Hakyeon who immediately fell in love with Taekwoon when he saw Taekwoon. Taekwoon liked Hakyeon aswell, but wasn't feeling the love right away. But the more the two spent the day together, the more Taekwoon fell in love with Hakyeon. The two started to date, but kept it secret for the kingdoms. Taekwoon was scared that his kingdom wasn't going to like it, but the vampires were very supportive and accepted the two dating.

After a year, Hakyeon proposed to Taekwoon and Taekwoon was more than excited to say yes. Their marriage was planned within a very short time, but they weren't sure when Taekwoon was going to be crowned. It all depended on when the king decided to step back for good.

Hakyeon was already talking about how he saw their future and got the most excited when he talked about children. Hakyeon was hoping that his body was able to carry a baby, but he wasn't planning on to rush into it. It was more important to get that crown on Taekwoon's head and to get a ring around their fingers.

But Taekwoon wasn't feeling well for the past few weeks and didn't leave his bed, since that took a lot of energy. Even though vampires weren't supposed to feel sick or whatsoever, Taekwoon felt sick to his stomach. Hakyeon was with him that day and decided to get the doctor that was 24/7 at the Jung's palace. This doctor was with the Jung family when they first moved in here after the current king was crowned as the new king.

When the queen wasn't feeling well, the doctor checked up on her and told her what was wrong. In all those cases, she was pregnant. But this was a piece of information that Hakyeon didn't know yet, so he didn't know what was wrong with his fiancee.

That day, he went to search for the doctor and brought the doctor with him. He was hoping that the doctor could discover what was going on, because Taekwoon had to be healthy for the wedding and for the crowning. It was already very unusual that a vampire was sick to his stomach, but it was possible.

The doctor entered the room and explained to Taekwoon why he was there, resulting in a nod from Taekwoon. But as soon as the doctor asked him to pull down the blankets and to pull up his shirt, he already saw that Taekwoon's stomach was bigger than usual. Hakyeon was scared to death, because he didn't know what was wrong with his fiancee. And neither did Taekwoon.

''Congratulations Your Majesty, you're pregnant. But come with me to my room at the first floor, because I wanna see how far along you are.'' the doctor said and cleaned up his stuff after he finished his examinations. Taekwoon looked with wide eyes at Hakyeon and Hakyeon looked with wide eyes at Taekwoon. Taekwoon pregnant? How was that possible? It stung Hakyeon, because he wanted to be the one being pregnant and not Taekwoon.

Taekwoon pulled himself up and tried to stand up, but his legs felt like they were made of jelly. So the doctor and Hakyeon helped Taekwoon from the bed and they dragged him with them downstairs to the room where the doctor did his check ups. In this room, the doctor had everything in there. Everything for the ultrasounds, lights et cetera.

The doctor and Hakyeon managed to get Taekwoon on the bed and Hakyeon sat on the stool next to him, while holding his hand. The doctor lifted up Taekwoon's shirt and spread some gel on it.

''I'm sorry Your Majesty, but the gel is a bit cold. Sorry that it happened so fast, but I have to see how far you are along.'' the doctor said and Taekwoon nodded. The doctor got the equipment and the screen.

''There it is, there is your baby.'' the doctor said and the prince and his fiancee looked at the screen. In the mean time, Hakyeon saw the baby squirm around and Hakyeon's eyes didn't leave Taekwoon's stomach. It was still weird to see that his fiancee was pregnant, but he was happy that their wish was coming true.

''As far as I can see, you are 4 months along. But-'' the doctor said and went across Taekwoon's stomach.

''My goodness. Congratulations Your Majesty, you're expecting twins.'' the doctor said and Hakyeon looked at Taekwoon as Taekwoon looked at him. Twins? They were having twins?

Hakyeon placed a kiss on Taekwoon's head and smiled.

''We're going to have twins Taekwoon, isn't that exciting?'' Hakyeon squealed and Taekwoon smiled faintly at him. This is why he felt so exhausting and this is why he looked bigger, his body was carrying twins.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A few months later

Taekwoon was 7 months along, but looked like he was about to give birth already. He was pregnant with twin boys and one of the two was a strong kicker, because he was kicking Taekwoon constantly.

''Ugh, it hurts. Never knew that being pregnant would be like this.'' Taekwoon said as he sat in the garden with Hakyeon. The two were married now and Taekwoon was going to be crowned once the twins were born.

When Taekwoon told both families that he was pregnant with twins, both families were excited and on cloud nine. Taekwoon wasn't even crowned yet and he was already expecting their new heir. 

Hakyeon and Taekwoon got married shortly after Taekwoon discovered that he was pregnant and everyone couldn't keep their eyes off Taekwoon's stomach. Everyone couldn't keep their eyes off the new heirs, but the pregnancy looked good on Taekwoon.

Hakyeon pulled Taekwoon closer and placed his hand on Taekwoon's stomach, recieving strong kicks against his hand. Hakyeon giggled and placed a kiss on Taekwoon's head.

''Wonshik is a feisty one isn't he? Yah Wonshik, don't hurt your mummy. You bring him so much pain, so stop kicking please.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon's head rested on Hakyeon's shoulder. Shortly after their second ultrasound and found out that they were expecting twin boys, Hakyeon wanted to name the twins Wonshik and Hongbin because those were the names that two of his siblings were supposed to get. But his mum got a miscarriage twice and Hakyeon promised her that he would name his children Wonshik and Hongbin if he was expecting boys. 

It didn't stung Hakyeon as much anymore as when he heard that Taekwoon was pregnant. Hakyeon wanted to have a protruding stomach, but fate decided that Taekwoon was going to carry their children.

And just when Taekwoon thought that Wonshik could bring him more pain, Hongbin started to kick him aswell. 

Usually, vampires would keep their emotions under control. But they couldn't control is when they were in pain and right now, the twins were kicking the hell out of Taekwoon.

''My goodness, I can't wait for these two to be born. Because they are already a pain in the for me.'' Taekwoon said and whined. Hakyeon placed his other hand on Taekwoon's stomach aswell and tried to find where Hongbin was kicking his husband as he tried with his other hand to find where Wonshik was kicking.

Hakyeon giggled when he felt his sons kick against the palm of his hand.

''Well Taekwoon, these two love to bully you. They are already such big bullies. Yah you two, calm down. Mummy feels hurt because of you two.'' Hakyeon said and the twins slowed down and their kicks got less painful.

''Thank god Hakyeon, they are going to get their rest now. It hurts so bad when they kick and especially when Wonshik kicks, because he kicks me at the spots that hurt the most.'' Taekwoon said and looked at his husband, before he recieved a kiss from Hakyeon.

To Hakyeon, it was funny that the little monsters inside his husband were bullying him. But he had to admit, pregnancy looked good on Taekwoon.