CHABIN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N I had something else in mind for this, but I like this a lot more.

Hongbin was born into a family with shapeshifters, meaning that Hongbin could turn into anyone he wanted to. He has transformed into many people to set people up against each other and he also has been many animals. But now, he was his natural self. Sure he had to, because there was no way to transform into someone else. It could affect the development of his baby.

Hongbin was 3 months pregnant with Hakyeon's child. Hakyeon ,a vampire, met Hongbin in the forest. Hakyeon saw Hongbin as his next meal, but Hongbin prevented Hakyeon to sink down any of his fangs into his neck by telling Hakyeon that shapeshifters blood could kill vampires. Hongbin was hard on Hakyeon at first, but the two grew together later on and it didn't take long before they were dating.

But that a baby would be on the way, was something the two of them didn't see coming. Hongbin had issues in transforming ,Hakyeon was used to his many forms, and felt sick to his stomach. When a doctor came over to them to check up on Hongbin, it turned out that Hongbin was pregnant with the world's very first vampire-shapeshifter hybrid. Both were shocked that they were the first ones to experience something like this, because they had nowhere to go to if they struggled with something. It would mean that their baby would react differently into the pregnancy.

Right after Hongbin entered the second month, he felt something and it made him feel like it was to rip him open. It scared him, so he contacted the doctor yet again and it turned out that the baby was already developping its shapeshifters side. When Hongbin would be in his 6th month, the baby would develop its vampire side. So Hongbin had nothing to fear yet and the pain he was going to suffer from, was just the baby trying to shift.

Hongbin and Hakyeon were at the grocery store, because they needed to buy some groceries. Their cart showed how much they needed, but lots of other customers were having carts that were worse than theirs. Hongbin was wearing a coat which covered his small bump. Not everyone knew about his pregnancy and he wanted to keep it that way. Hongbin was very insecure about his changing body as he was scared for the reactions that he might recieve. But that insecurity was taken away when Hakyeon told him how gorgeous he was looking like this. Hongbin had to be reminded over and over again that he was carrying their child.

''Hongbin, are you ready to go towards the exit?'' Hakyeon asked as he noticed that Hongbin was zoned out. Hakyeon wrapped an arm around Hongbin's waist as his hand was resting on Hongbin's stomach. He felt the baby again and it scared him a little, because how would the baby look like now that it was changing into many forms? A shapeshifter could change into many forms and it scared Hakyeon how they were doing that. Everytime Hongbin was looking at his stomach, he could see when the baby was changing again. It looked like there was an alien inside him and it looked like as if he had an entire ocean inside him.

''Don't worry about our baby, you'll go through more difficulties the further you get into the pregnancy.'' Hakyeon encouraged Hongbin and Hongbin smiled when he looked at Hakyeon. Hakyeon always managed to be such an incredible support to Hongbin and Hongbin appreciated that support.

The two made their way to the cash desk and Hakyeon's hand didn't leave Hongbin's stomach. Since they were dealing with a new kind of hybrid, it scared them that their baby was already moving like that when it should be moving at around the 4th month. The doctor assured them that it wasn't painful for Hongbin yet, but they still had no idea how the baby was going to be once the baby was going to grow.

They paid for their groceries and they made their way outside towards the car. Hongbin had recieved the advice to sit down in the car, Hakyeon wanted that Hongbin was going to do as less as possible, so Hakyeon was going to be in charge of everything. Even the households.

Hongbin took at seat at the passenger's side and put on his seatbelt. He opened his coat a little and placed a hand on top of his stomach.

''Hey little one, appa and I are already looking forward to hold you in our arms. It's still far away, but I can't wait for you to be here. Don't hurt me, because I know what it's like to be a shapeshifter who has to learn everything. Don't worry, eomma is here to help you when you are ready.'' Hongbin said to his unborn child and a faint smile was on his face. It was still hard to believe that he was carrying a child and that it was going to be the world's first shapeshifter-vampire hybrid.

Hongbin over his stomach and saw his hybrid baby moving yet again. Hongbin was curious how it looked inside, he wanted to see in how many forms his baby was changing. Maybe he could ask that to the doctor once he went back there once he had to go back for another ultrasound.

It was then that Hakyeon joined him in the car as the door on the driver's side went open.

''Ready to go home?'' Hakyeon asked and Hongbin simply nodded. He never had to tell Hakyeon a full answer, a nod was enough when the question's answer was yes. Hakyeon started the engine and the two made their way home. Hongbin only had eyes for his small bump, as it was unbelievable for him that he carried a child. It wasn't really thinkable for shapeshifters to carry a child properly, but Hongbin could prove that he could aside from the fact that their child was a hybrid. A hybrid that was going to be the world's first one.