NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N Part two of this oneshot

Taekwoon was living with Hakyeon for 2 months and Taekwoon slowly started to trust Hakyeon. Taekwoon realised how caring Hakyeon was and how Hakyeon was nothing like his master.

And Taekwoon was glad he had a safe place to stay, because he could sense that. His baby was no longer restless and whenever his baby kicked, the kicks were more pleasing.

Last month, Hakyeon took Taekwoon with him for an ultrasound and the doctor told them that Taekwoon needed to gain some more weight because Taekwoon was a little bit under weight. Hakyeon understood why Taekwoon was under weight, because he barely wanted to eat in the past years. Lots of crazy stuff went through his mind and Taekwoon came up with the most ridiculous reasons not to eat, even if it was so important for the baby.

But now that he was living with Hakyeon, Hakyeon made sure that Taekwoon ate enough but Hakyeon didn't force him. Hakyeon wanted Taekwoon to achieve some goals with food and if he didn't succeed any goals today, then Hakyeon would try again tomorrow. Because of this, Taekwoon realised that he could trust Hakyeon and he also let Hakyeon be more involved in his pregnancy. On top of all of this, Taekwoon spoke more towards Hakyeon.

Taekwoon's former clothes that he wore as a slave, were gone for good and were replaced by a casual set. Taekwoon no longer looked like a slave, he looked more like he should've looked like if he didn't end up as a slave.

When the doctor told Taekwoon that he was expecting a girl, he was more than happy. He didn't care much about the gender, as long as his baby was healthy. Hakyeon didn't leave his side during the ultrasound and kissed Taekwoon's forehead once the gender was revealed. Hakyeon was going to help Taekwoon with raising the little girl as if it's his own daughter.

Today, the two sat in the livingroom and they were watching some TV. None of the two had the urge to do something, so they sat on the couch and were watching a TV-show. Taekwoon's head was resting on Hakyeon's shoulder and Hakyeon had his right arm around Taekwoon's waist as his left hand rested on Taekwoon's stomach. Hakyeon was more than happy to know that Taekwoon's daughter finally wasn't suffering.

''Are you okay, Taekwoon? I'm not worried right now, I just wanted to know it.'' Hakyeon asked and looked at Taekwoon, who responded to Hakyeon by a nod.

''In all these years, I do feel okay.'' Taekwoon softly responded and Hakyeon smiled, before he placed a kiss on Taekwoon's head and continued to watch TV. Taekwoon got used to the careful approach of Hakyeon towards him, because Hakyeon still was aware of how Taekwoon could react out of the sudden.

Taekwoon was glad that Hakyeon wasn't treating him like a slave, but Taekwoon was still scared that Hakyeon would have any desires to hurt him. Just like everyone in the past did.

''H-Hakyeon? I think my daughter is hungry.'' Taekwoon said as the two looked at each other. Hakyeon indeed felt that the baby was kicking Taekwoon constantly, so he wanted to do everything to calm the little girl down.

''What would you like to eat right now?'' Hakyeon asked and Taekwoon looked away from Hakyeon to think about what he wanted to eat.

''Can I get some cereal then? It's weird to eat it in the afternoon, but I need something with a bite.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon nodded as he broke free from Taekwoon's grip.

''I'll be back within a few minutes then. If there is anything you need in the mean time, just scream my name okay? I'm in the kitchen if you need me.'' Hakyeon said as he got up and made his way to the kitchen. Taekwoon's cravings weren't that severe and not out of the ordinary, but Taekwoon definitely could ask him for something like cereal in the middle of the day.

Hakyeon prepared a bowl for Taekwoon and left the kitchen now and then to keep an eye on Taekwoon. Taekwoon was still on the couch in front of the TV and Hakyeon smiled, before he continued to prepare some cereal for Taekwoon.

Just when he returned to Taekwoon, Taekwoon groaned a little. And Hakyeon could tell what was going on, because Taekwoon told him that his daughter was hurting him whenever he groaned.

''Yeah yeah little girl, Hakyeon will be back soon.'' Taekwoon said and rubbed over his stomach. Hakyeon sat down next to Taekwoon and handed over the bowl to Taekwoon, who smiled and started to eat. Hakyeon was glad that Taekwoon asked for some food, because Hakyeon would do everything to get Taekwoon on a healthy weight.

''Thanks Hakyeon, thanks for taking care of me and my daughter.'' Taekwoon said and a soft smile was on his face once he looked at Hakyeon. Hakyeon smiled in response and kissed Taekwoon's forehead.

''You two deserve it, you two don't deserve it any longer to live like a slave should've lived. I truly care about you and your daughter.'' Hakyeon said and carefully pulled Taekwoon closer as Taekwoon continued to eat his cereal.

Hakyeon continued to watch TV as he saw Taekwoon eating the cereal in the corner of his eye. The Taekwoon who sat next to him, looked nothing like the Taekwoon of 2 months ago. Taekwoon had issues of getting used to his new home and wanted to leave right away, so he didn't even sleep the first few nights. But after a week, Taekwoon realised that this was his new home and he had to get used to Hakyeon around him. Hakyeon was very careful if he tried to approach Taekwoon and it took Hakyeon a while before Taekwoon allowed him to touch Taekwoon.

Once Taekwoon was done, he handed over the empty bowl to Hakyeon and smiled as Hakyeon put the bowl on the table. His daughter was in the way, so Taekwoon couldn't get the bowl on the table himself. 

Taekwoon then scooted closer to Hakyeon again and his head was resting against Hakyeon's shoulder. Hakyeon wrapped his arms around Taekwoon like he did before he had to get something to eat for Taekwoon and smiled yet again.

Hakyeon no longer treated Taekwoon like a slave, because Taekwoon deserved it to start all over again and to forget about his past. That's something Hakyeon wanted Taekwoon to forget about, because that was in the way of Taekwoon being happy for the full 100%.