RABIN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N I seriously had a hard time to come up with an idea for this one, but then it was Shadowhunters that came to mind.

The world was rapidly changing and lots of species were living among the humans, who were also known as mundanes. Mundanes were a meal for vampires and werewolves, but they were perfect victims for demons. Demons loved to possess humans to ruin their lives. These were known as downworlders and downworlders that tried to protect the humankind were the warlocks.

Then there is Hongbin, a human boy in his 20s and was living his life like he had planned it. Hongbin was aware of the species that were living among the humans who loved to make the lives of the humans miserable, but he wasn't going to let any of them make his life a living hell. Hongbin was happy for now that none of those creatures did something to him, but they have ruined the lives of some of his friends. Demons took possession of their bodies and the demons managed to make Hongbin's friends kill themselves. But also some vampires took them to feed themselves with his friends' blood.

Until this day, Hongbin swore to kill all of these species if they came near him. Maybe that's why he wasn't an easy victims for the downworlders and demons. Much to Hongbin's pleasure, because he wanted to live his life without being in fear for downworlders and demons.

Hongbin was on his way home from the library, where he had spent lots of hours. Hongbin wasn't somebody who you could describe as a geek, but he loved to read books. And to be at least a bit social, Hongbin went to the library many times a week. Hongbin was an introvert and didn't talk much. And when he was in the library, he could show how he was like. And especially the staff appreciated his prescence, because it was like he brought lots of geeks to the library who never have visited a library before.

On his way home, Hakyeon came towards him and joined him on his way to Hongbin's house. Hakyeon was a vampire, but he was a vampire that saved Hongbin's life when a demon tried to attack Hongbin when this demon almost took possession of one of Hongbin's friend. The demon stayed away from Hongbin, but took possession of his friend and killed his friend in the end.

''Where have you been Hongbin? I haven't seen you in a while.'' Hakyeon said and Hongbin looked at him. The last time that Hakyeon and Hongbin saw each other, was when they were invited to a party of a warlock named Kim Wonshik last year. Wonshik had a crush on Hongbin for a while, but Hongbin never realised it and he still did everything he could to avoid this warlock. If Wonshik had the opportunity, he would cast a spell on Hongbin to make Hongbin his forever. Even though vampires like Hakyeon barely were invited to parties like these, it was a surprise to Hakyeon that he was invited to this party of Wonshik.

''Well, I've been doing well to be honest.'' Hongbin answered and Hakyeon only nodded. Even though Hongbin was quite an introvert, he never complained about his life and never felt bad or felt depressed. And whenever he had friends like Hakyeon with him, he didn't have to complain at all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

But just when the two reached Hongbin's house, Hongbin collapsed on his knees and wrapped his arms around his stomach while screaming in pain.

''Hongbin-ah, are you okay?'' Hakyeon asked and knelt down on his knees next to his friend. Hongbin screamed in pain and tears were streaming down his face. Hakyeon wasn't going to take Hongbin to a doctor, so he decided to knock on Wonshik's door to see if the warlock could help his human friend.

Hakyeon pulled one arm away from Hongbin's stomach and swung Hongbin's arm around his neck, before lifting up his best friend from the ground. Hakyeon wrapped an arm around Hongbin's back and the other one went under Hongbin's knee cavities, before he ran in speed towards Wonshik's apartment. Wonshik was living at the top floor of an apartment complex and had sight over the entire town.

Because of Hakyeon's speed, the two were there within minutes and Hakyeon rang the bell when the two arrived.

''What did I tell you? Do not- Oh, hi Hakyeon. What brings you here?'' Wonshik was surprised by seeing a vampire in front of him with his crush in his arms, but that didn't take away that he hated vampires.

''Wonshik, you have to help Hongbin. We just arrived at his house and he suddenly collapsed on his knees, while holding his stomach tight. Something is wrong with him, because he is screaming in pain.'' Hakyeon told him and Wonshik could tell by Hongbin's face that it was serious.

''Alright, come in and lay Hongbin down on the couch. I'll see what I can do.'' Wonshik said and stepped aside to let Hongbin and Hakyeon in, while he closed the door right behind them. Hakyeon rushed to the couch and Hongbin laid down on the luxurious couch of Wonshik. Hongbin immediately grabbed his stomach again and Hakyeon stepped away from the couch to let Wonshik do his job. Wonshik would nag the hell out of Hakyeon if Hakyeon didn't step away from the couch, so Hakyeon decided to step away to save himself from those nags.

Wonshik knelt down next to the couch and asked Hongbin to let go of his stomach. Hongbin let go of his stomach and Wonshik pulled up Hongbin's shirt, before he was being surprised by how round Hongbin's stomach was. Wonshik placed his hands on the round stomach and closed his eyes to see what was going on inside Hongbin's stomach, so he moved his hands across Hongbin's stomach.

Wonshik's eyes snapped open after just a few seconds and he looks at Hongbin, who is still in pain.

''You are pregnant Hongbin, you are very much pregnant... with a warlock. I see a warlock baby. By seeing how big the baby is already, you are clearly 7 months along and the baby is going to make its prescence notice by strong kicks. It had hidden itself very well, that's why you didn't feel anything in the first few months.'' Wonshik says and Hongbin looked with wide eyes at Hakyeon as Hakyeon looked with the same eyes at Hongbin. Hongbin was pregnant with a warlock? How was that possible? Hongbin swore he never had with a warlock, so he wonders why a warlock is growing inside his body.

''Look Hongbin!'' Hakyeon exclaimed and pointed at Hongbin's stomach. Hongbin looked at his 7 months old stomach and he saw the baby kick inside him, but the baby kicked quite stong and multiple times. Hongbin carefully brought his hands to his stomach and placed them on top of it, recieving the kicks against his hands. Hongbin didn't really felt happiness or anger, but it was more confusion that took over.

The word 'pregnant' kept haunting Hongbin's mind and by it being repeat in his mind by Wonshik's voice, the kicks felt less painful.

Wonshik helped Hongbin to sit up straight and placed his hands on Hongbin's stomach again. Shortly after this, the baby turned quiet and Hongbin sighed out of relief. These kicks hurt the hell out of him. Whether the baby was unexpected or not, Hongbin was going to raise it.

''Are you sure that you didn't cast a spell on Hongbin, Wonshik? Is it you that wanted him pregnant with your child?'' Hakyeon hissed out of the blue and Hongbin's eyes widen when he looked at Wonshik. If this was true, than it meant that Wonshik really wanted to do everything to make Hongbin his. So Wonshik sighed and looked at Hakyeon with angry eyes.

''I knew vampires like you could smell the truth and I hate that, that's one of the reasons that I hate vampires.'' Wonshik growled and Hakyeon bared his fangs.

Hongbin just sat there and his eyes didn't leave his very protruding stomach. He was pregnant with a warlock and Wonshik used magic to get that child inside him, how far would a warlock really go to make his crush his? Wonshik crossed anyone's limits and he loved that. He really loved that.