CHABIN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N This is part two for this Chabin oneshot and was requested by Shyoung_

Hongbin calmed Hakyeon down once they made it to the office of Hongbin's manager. His manager was furious at Hongbin for making his victims pregnant, but he quickly put that aside when he saw how upset Hakyeon was right now. Hakyeon was one of the first male victims of Hongbin and his manager felt more empathy for Hakyeon compared to all the other female victims. It sounded hard, but that's how he thought.

''Hongbin, you should go outside to have the press conference. Everyone wants to know about the entire situation and you can show him to the press and to your fans, because even your fans want to know about those victims you made.'' Hongbin's manager said and Hongbin sighed, before he looked at Hakyeon. He knew that Hakyeon wasn't ready for this, but Hongbin had some explaining to do.

Hongbin and Hakyeon got up and made their way outside, where the press was impatient as heck and were constantly asking questions. Hongbin's fans were screaming and some of them screamed his name pretty loud.

''I understand that this is such a bombshell for a country like this, but my manager suggested me to answer all of your questions. But first, I want to introduce one of my victims to you. He is the first man who ended up pregnant by me and he is the farthest along. I'd like to introduce you to Hakyeon.'' Hongbin explained as he heard his teenage fans scream. After the announcement, they were quiet and they only had eyes for Hakyeon. Hakyeon managed to hide his stomach well with this coat and he decided to keep it like that.

''But mr. Lee, why did your victims ended up pregnant? Why did you have with all of them? How much do you have to pay your victims?'' the journalists kept asking and Hongbin raised his hand to keep them quiet.

''I had one night stands with all of these victims, but I didn't know that they ended up pregnant. I recieved many texts a while later in which the female victims said that they were pregnant with my child, but I never recieved one from Hakyeon. All my other victims threatened to kill their baby and to sue me, Hakyeon never told me anything. And like I said, Hakyeon is the farthest along. I don't wanna tell too much, because I don't want Hakyeon to feel uncomfortable.'' Hongbin said and he grabbed Hakyeon's wrist. 

Hakyeon tried to pull back his wrist, but Hongbin didn't let go. The further the press conference got, the more uncomfortable he felt. He looked down at his stomach and a faint smile appeared on his face. Hakyeon considered to do an abortion, but he is glad that he didn't do it. He is glad that he is going to feel this little one move and that he is going to feel it kick. Hakyeon is glad that he decided to keep the baby.

Hongbin told Hakyeon to go inside and to wait for him, because Hongbin was going to take care of the rest. Hakyeon nodded and he went inside, where Hongbin's manager was waiting for him. He took Hakyeon with him to the lounge and offered Hakyeon something to drink. The manager sat down next to Hakyeon and started to have a chat with the pregnant man.

''You were five months along right? How do you think of your pregnancy now compared to when you discovered that you were pregnant?'' the manager asked and Hakyeon nodded at the first question.

''When I discovered that I was pregnant, it was like a nightmare to me. But I didn't want to do an abortion, so I decided already to raise the baby by myself. I tried to imagine how I would look like with a bump, but I look cute so far.'' Hakyeon said and Hongbin's manager nodded. Hakyeon opened his coat and revealed his 5 month old stomach. Hongbin's manager asked for permission to touch Hakyeon's stomach and he placed his hands on Hakyeon's stomach once he got Hakyeon's permission.

''Wow, it's very surreal how far you are right now. Congrats.'' the manager said and let go of Hakyeon's stomach as he recieved a smile from Hakyeon. Hakyeon zipped up his coat again and his hand rested on his stomach as the other hand held the drink.

Then, Hongbin came back inside and he sat down on his knees in front of Hakyeon. Hakyeon looked at Hongbin and didn't know what to do or to think.

''I don't care about the other victims who go through the same as you. It's rude, but I want to help you out and I want to support both you and your baby. So you're going to move in with me for the remaining months of your pregnancy.'' Hongbin said and Hakyeon's eyes widen. Hongbin was kidding, wasn't he?

''W-What? How can you be so sure of this? You have a damn career to think of, Hongbin!'' Hakyeon was confused, but Hongbin stuck to what he said.

''Hakyeon please, I want to make up for what I've done. And that is to let you move in with me, so that I can support both you and the baby.'' Hongbin said and Hakyeon sighed, before he nodded. If he wanted to grow closer to the father of his baby, then he should move in with Hongbin.

Hongbin smiled and placed his hand on Hakyeon's stomach, resulting in his smile becoming even brighter. It was unreal that this was his baby and he couldn't wait to find out about the gender.

When Hakyeon saw the smile on Hongbin's face, it changed his mind about Hongbin. Maybe he should give Hongbin a chance, maybe he should let Hongbin into his life.

Hakyeon opened his coat after he removed Hongbin's hand and Hongbin placed his hand on Hakyeon's stomach once Hakyeon's coat was open. Hongbin's bright smile didn't leave his face. And as soon as Hakyeon felt his baby move around a bit, Hongbin turned into a young kid as he squealed.

''T-That is our child. I'm on cloud nine now.'' Hongbin said in an enthusiastic voice and Hakyeon chuckled. He loved to see the actor like this and Hakyeon couldn't wait until he got further into the conversation. He wasn't ready to feel any of the other symptoms that came with the other months, but he wanted to see Hongbin more connected with his unborn child.

''I'm happy to see you like this Hongbin, even if you let me down after our night together.'' Hakyeon said and Hongbin looked up at him.

''That's why I want to make it up to you.'' Hongbin said, before his eyes went back to Hakyeon's stomach.