NAVI

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N Here is my very first Navi dump. I have never written any Navi before, so it's exciting to write some Navi now. I will also write some RaBin and ChaBin. But I will also work on something with Jaehwan and Sanhyuk in it. This Navi one is a horror one and I came up with this when I watched Ghost Adventures. And even though I don't like the 21st Century movies, I love to write horror. And now that I have the nerve to write mpreg, I love to make these the way I want them to. My good ness, I had lots of fun working on this one. Let me know what you thought of this horror mpreg chapter. 

Hakyeon was happily married to Wonshik for 5 years and they lived at the countryside. Both wanted to live outside the big city, especially when they were going to raise children here. They wanted to raise their children in an enviroment which was peaceful and calm.

Wonshik came home one day with the most idiot idea to visit a place that was haunted. Spirits and demons were haunting the place and Wonshik was obsessed with these non-existing creatures. 

''I'm not going Wonshik, I am not going. You know how easily they can scare me.'' Hakyeon whined and looked at his husband. Hakyeon was basically scared for everything and wondered why his husband loved to visit places that were haunted.

But in the end, Wonshik managed to get Hakyeon with him and they visited a place where Wonshik believed that spirits of his family were at. Wonshik lost his father on an early age and his sister died while his mother was in labour.

''Wonshik, I wanna go home. I don't like it here.'' Hakyeon said as he tightened his grip on Wonshik's arm. Wonshik giggled and placed a kiss on his husband's head.

''Honey, they won't hurt you. Well, only if they don't like you. But I'm sure they will like you.'' Wonshik said and Hakyeon looked at him as if he was on drugs. Hakyeon didn't believe that these spirits and demons weren't going to hurt him. Hakyeon was sure that these creatures were going to hurt either him or Wonshik, or in the worst case: That one of the two was going to be possessed.

Hakyeon yawned and right at that time, he felt some something touch his mouth. He immediately closed his mouth and looked around him to see if someone stood there, but he saw nothing.

''What's wrong?'' Wonshik asked worried and made Hakyeon look at him. Hakyeon sighed and his head was resting on Wonshik's shoulder for a few seconds.

''I think that I was imagining it, but something touched my mouth.'' Hakyeon said and Wonshik bursted out into laughing. He thought that he was weird, but Hakyeon was overreacting right now.

The two went on and Hakyeon suddenly felt something as if something was coming out of his stomach. Hakyeon stopped and pulled up his shirt. And to his fear, he saw something squirm around in his stomach. It was almost as if an alien was inside him and took possession of his stomach.

''I wanna leave Wonshik! A spirit or a demon is possessing my stomach and I don't want it to make me pregnant!'' Hakyeon screamed in fear and he broke free from Wonshik's grip, before he ran back to the car. He quickly called Minhee ,a paranormal investigator, and asked him to come over. Minhee wasn't living far away, so he would be there soon.

He lifted up his shirt again and kept looking at his stomach. Something was inside it and it looked like this thing was about to rip open his stomach.

''Hakyeon, I'm here.'' Wonshik said and took his husband in his arms and held him tight, but felt this entity squirm around in Hakyeon's stomach. So he let go and lifted up Hakyeon's shirt to see what was going on.

''Hakyeon!'' Minhee screamed and rushed over to the two. Wonshik sighed out of relief when Minhee showed up and Minhee dragged Hakyeon with him to the trunk of his pickup truck. Hakyeon laid down and lifted up his shirt to show Minhee what was going on inside him.

Minhee grabbed his equipment and did some research on Hakyeon's stomach and as soon as he put the stethoscope on Hakyeon's stomach, his eyes widen and he pulled away the stethoscope.

''H-Hakyeon. A shapeshifter has entered your body and is going to turn itself into a baby, so you are pregnant with a demon shapeshifter. And Wonshik, you can't stop it. Because as soon as Hakyeon is going to be 6 months, the shapeshifter will be very agressive if you touch him and he can kick the hell out of Hakyeon. And let me tell you, Hakyeon won't survive that. I have the benefit that I have done research to this and Hakyeon is the very first case that I experience myself. And please, don't go to the doctor for checkups. You go to me.'' Minhee said and Hakyeon cried in fear.

He wanted to have normal children with Wonshik and now, a demon shapeshifter has possessed him and made him pregnant. But even Wonshik stood frozen in his spot and kept looking at Hakyeon's stomach, where he saw the skin almost stretching quite far. It was like an alien had possessed Hakyeon's stomach.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5 months later

Hakyeon was 5 months pregnant with the demon shapeshifter and this shapeshifter was squirming around a lot more than a normal human child would. But it wasn't only a hell for Hakyeon, it was also a hell for Wonshik. He wanted to touch Hakyeon's stomach, but Minhee told him he better couldn't do that. And next month, it was going to be even worse. Because that's when the shapeshifter was going to turn even worse.

Hakyeon stood in front of the mirror and had his shirt lifted up as he was rubbing over his stomach. Pregnancy looked good on him, but it made him less handsome when he had in mind that there was a shapeshifter inside his body that made him pregnant. The shapeshifter started to kick Hakyeon and Hakyeon saw in the mirror how strong these kicks were, because this baby was kicking him everywhere and it was like an alien was inside his stomach.

Then, the shapeshifter kicked him extremely hard and Hakyeon cried loud. Wonshik was at work, so he had to deal with this demon alone.

''Shhh, don't kick me so hard. Yes, you reincarnate. But that doesn't mean that you can hurt this human.'' Hakyeon said and the shapeshifter placed his hand on the inside of Hakyeon's stomach, revealing his hand very visibly. The hand quickly disappeared and the baby was squirming around in his stomach again, Hakyeon could see that. It didn't matter what Hakyeon was wearing, this baby made sure that Hakyeon could see him being active.

Hakyeon sighed in disappointment, because this devil wasn't listening to him. Instead, the shapeshifter kept being visible. As if the shapeshifter was telling him that Hakyeon better couldn't mess with him.

Hakyeon dropped his shirt and saw his shirt move, meaning that the shapeshifter was still squirming around. But Hakyeon decided to ignore that. Right when he was about to leave, a message appeared on the mirror and Hakyeon's eyes widen.

Do you like it to be pregnant with me? No? Well too bad, because I will be in your womb for 4 more months and I will enjoy every single second from it. And make sure that your lover won't touch me, because I will kill you.

xoxo

Leo

Hakyeon's eyes widened and sat down on his bed when he saw the message. So a shapeshifter named Leo went inside his body and made Hakyeon pregnant?

Hakyeon rushed out of his room and rushed downstairs. He sat down at the couch and the TV. He still could see the shapeshifter move and to his fear, the kicks were at the top of his stomach. The kicks started of soft, but turned more painful whenever Hakyeon ignored him. Hakyeon screamed in pain and this was for the shapeshifter to kick harder. Hakyeon placed his hands on his stomach and rubbed over his stomach. This time, the kicks got softer and the shapeshifter stopped kicking him.

Hakyeon sighed out of relief and he kept watching TV. But shortly after he tried to watch TV, the baby squirmed around inside him again and Hakyeon whined. He was happy that the baby wasn't kicking him so as long as the baby squirmed around, Hakyeon was okay with everything the baby did. But he knew one thing for sure: Hakyeon would never go with Wonshik to a place like that ever again.