NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N Another Neo one (sorry for those who don't ship these two) and another one in the demonic way, but this came to mind when I thought of my story Kindred Spirits Showdown. Not that this is going to happen there, but it was just fun to drop it here

After the Priest managed to let Hakyeon leave Taekwoon's body, Taekwoon collapsed on his knees and started to cry. It barely happened that Taekwoon cried, but he had every reason to cry. Wonshik ran to his best friend and wrapped his arms around Taekwoon. Hongbin and Jaehwan sighed out of relief that the spirit had left Taekwoon's body and they hoped that they would never face any possessions of Taekwoon ever again, because his were the most terrifying. He was even more scary compared to Wonshik, because Taekwoon's eyes turned black and Wonshik's eyes only rolled to the back of his head.

The Priest didn't leave the spot, because he wanted to be sure that Hakyeon had left his body for good. And the three friends were glad that the Priest didn't leave, because there was a possibility that Hakyeon would enter Taekwoon's body again and he might claim Taekwoon's body for good. None of them knew how dangerous Hakyeon was, they only knew that this spirit had a crush on Taekwoon.

''With Wonshik, I understand that the spirits and demons possess you to scare you. But why did this spirit possess Taekwoon?'' the Priest asked and Wonshik looked with wide eyes at the Priest.

''It's because this spirit named Hakyeon has a crush on Taekwoon and doesn't want to let him go. Taekwoon is not even allowed to leave this abandoned park.'' Wonshik explains and the Priest's eyes widen when he looked at a crying Taekwoon.

''If a spirit possesses you because of that the spirit likes you, then you must watch out and leave this place immediately. Because as soon as they have set their eyes on you, they are going to do everything to keep you here. And if they want you to leave, they possess you. So you have to watch out for Hakyeon, because he might be a demon. I don't think he is a spirit, since demons are the only creatures that possess people.'' the Priest explained and Taekwoon looked up at the Priest.

If Hakyeon was a demon, then he was fearing for his life. He became terrified for Hakyeon and this was just what Hakyeon wanted, having Taekwoon scared.

Taekwoon immediately got up and pulled Wonshik with him, because he wanted to leave this place as soon as possible. And his friends were glad that Taekwoon made the decision to leave the place, because they wanted to leave already.

''I'd like to thank you for getting this spirit out of me, because it looked like I was about to lose the battle against Hakyeon.'' Taekwoon said and bowed multiple times towards the Priest, who smiled and pulled Taekwoon in for a small and formal hug.

''You better thank your friends for calling me in, because it might've gone differently if they didn't call me.'' the Priest says and let go of Taekwoon. Taekwoon wanted to get his stuff and leave this place as soon as possible.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

But as soon as Taekwoon collected his stuff and wanted to leave, some big pain hit his stomach and Taekwoon collapses on his knees again.

''Taekwoon, are you okay?'' the Priest asked and sat down on his knees in front of Taekwoon. Wonshik and his friends were terrified, because they thought that Hakyeon made his return.

Taekwoon started to cry as the pain shot through his entire stomach and wrapped his arms around his stomach, but let go immediately before looking up.

''It feels like something is inside my stomach and is about to rip open my stomach.'' Taekwoon says with teary eyes and the four friends widened their eyes again. Was this a part of Hakyeon's plan to keep Taekwoon?

The Priest pulled up Taekwoon's jacket and shirt and saw something move around inside Taekwoon's stomach, as if he had an alien inside him. The Priest placed a hand on Taekwoon's stomach and his eyes widened when he looked at Taekwoon again.

''This Hakyeon guy is back and has entered your stomach. And the sad truth of it all is that I can't get him out of your body again. Usually, I can. But once it enters the stomach of a human person, you can only wait and wonder what they are doing inside of you. But I think that Hakyeon is going to live inside your body. Before I can confirm that, I have to make an ultrasound. Oh, I never said this. But I learned these things from my wife, since she is a doctor. Lay down Taekwoon, I wanna see what this Hakyeon guy is doing inside you.'' the Priest said and Taekwoon laid down on the cold and hard ground, his everything still up.

The four friends came closer and saw this monster moving inside Taekwoon's stomach, but it was Wonshik who broke down in tears. What was Hakyeon up to? Did he really wanted to claim Taekwoon for himself? Or was there something else going on?

The Priest spread some gel on Taekwoon's stomach and started his ultrasound. The four friends looked at the small screen that was attached to this machine and indeed saw something move around. The next thing what Hakyeon did, was punching against Taekwoon's skin and it could be seen on the outside as a bulge was sticking out of Taekwoon's skin, but moved back immediately.

''This Hakyeon guy has made you pregnant it seems, but this isn't going to be a normal pregnancy. He will hurt you all the time, like he does now. But I want to know what kind of specie Hakyeon is. Spirits can never make someone pregnant and some demons could do it, but even the worst demons don't punch against your skin. They develop themselves as normal looking babies through the pregnancy and Hakyeon doesn't do that.'' the Priest said and showed Taekwoon was what on the screen. Taekwoon kept looking at the screen, while he felt Hakyeon move, kick or punch.

''S-So Hakyeon can't leave my body anymore? I-I don't want him to hurt me for the following nine months, because he will kill me.'' Taekwoon said and cried, before he recieved another punch from Hakyeon resulting in Taekwoon screaming the loudest he had ever done.

''No Taekwoon, Hakyeon is inside your body for the full pregnancy. So he is going to hurt the hell out of you for the following nine months.'' the Priest said and cleaned Taekwoon's skin after wrapping up his small examination with the ultrasound.

Hakyeon was still moving around a lot and Taekwoon already wished that Hakyeon was out of his body. Because this was the worst thing that could happen, ending up pregnant by an entity that possessed you before.

Taekwoon carefully placed a hand on his stomach and felt that Hakyeon was only making movements underneath his hand, but Hakyeon moved around when Taekwoon let go. Which Taekwoon did later on and Hakyeon kept moving around like an alien.

This scared the four friends, because it was creepy to see a spirit or a demon inside a human body like this. They wondered how Hakyeon was behaving during the rest of the pregnancy and Taekwoon wasn't even showing yet. The ultrasound confirmed for him that he was just a few hours along.

This was going to be a long time for Taekwoon...