NAVI

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N I wrote this during a class in which I have nothing to do. I'm so sorry I haven't written anything since Tuesday, but I need to find some inspiration for new oneshots and I have kept this one in draft for a while.

Angels from Jekyll and Hyde tried to live in harmony together for the past centuries, but it's the angels of Hyde who are very much against it. To them, the angels of Jekyll are weak creatures as they try to have the image of loving angels.

Hakyeon was one of those angels. He learnt from his parents to love the angels of Hyde as much as the angels of Jekyll, how difficult it was going to become. But soon after, he met Wonshik and the two liked each other right away. It didn't take long before the two started to date and they did everything to keep it secret, because they were scared that Hakyeon was going to be killed if the angels of Hyde knew about the relationship between the two. But that wasn't the case luckily, no one suspected a single thing.

When the two were a year into their relationship, Wonshik noticed some changes in Hakyeon. Hakyeon complained a lot about pain in his stomach and he ate a lot more than he usually did. So Wonshik took him to the doctor of Hyde ,who wasn't too pleased that Wonshik brought in an angel from Jekyll, and the doctor examined him. When he announced that Hakyeon was pregnant, the two were both surprised and happy. This baby was going to bring them even closer than they already were.

But they were also scared, because they knew that the angels of Hyde would kill Hakyeon if they found out about the relationship between the two and if they would find out that Hakyeon was pregnant. So Wonshik took his boyfriend with him and decided to hide him in his own house. The angels of Jekyll would get suspicious, but they at least would understand why Wonshik was going to hide Hakyeon.

Wonshik took good care of Hakyeon and supported Hakyeon through the first months of his pregnancy. It was still hard to realise to Hakyeon that he was pregnant, but he started to realise it more and more when he started to show. Because that's when Hakyeon couldn't take his eyes off his bump as soon as he stood in front of the mirror. A little miracle was going to make an appearance into the world, but both Hakyeon and Wonshik wanted that their baby was going to be born as soon as the tension between the angels of Jekyll and Hyde was over.

But right after Hakyeon made it to the 5 months, the angels of Hyde started a war against the angels of Jekyll and Wonshik did everything to keep Hakyeon safe. Hakyeon was scared as heck and was constantly crying as he was curled up on his bed. Wonshik joined his pregnant boyfriend on the bed that Hakyeon slept on in the basement and Wonshik wrapped his arms around Hakyeon. As soon as Hakyeon noticed this, He wrapped his arms around Wonshik's waist and burried his face into Wonshik's chest.

''I'm scared Wonshik, I'm scared that they will come for me and that they will kill me and our baby.'' Hakyeon said and Wonshik rubbed over his back.

''I'm with you Hakyeon, no one will touch you and our baby.'' Wonshik said and tried everything to comfort his boyfriend. It didn't help much, but Hakyeon was glad that he didn't have to fear for the baby on his own. 

Wonshik could hear the sounds coming from outside and they scared the hell out of him aswell, because he heard a lot of screaming angels and it sounded like as if a lot of angels were going to be killed.

Wonshik smiled when he felt something against his stomach. Their baby was being an active one and it was almost like as if the baby tried to tell Wonshik that he didn't have to fear for that the baby was going to be killed. Hakyeon giggled and looked up into the dark eyes of his boyfriend.

''Our baby doesn't want us to be scared, it already shows us that we should try to be as fearless as we can.'' Hakyeon said and Wonshik nodded.

''I'm glad that our baby wants us to stay strong. Can you imagine it? Usually we have to say to a child that they shouldn't be scared, but it's our baby instead who says is to us.'' Wonshik said and let one arm go from Hakyeon's waist, before he placed his hand on Hakyeon's stomach. The baby kept kicking against his hand, but these kicks weren't strong. Much to Hakyeon's happiness, because their baby tried to keep him awake whenever he was trying to get some sleep.

Because of this situation, both Hakyeon and Wonshik forgot about what was going on outside. They weren't even in fear anymore and it was like they forgot what was going on around them. They only had eyes for each other.

Next week, Hakyeon and Wonshik were going to discover the gender of their baby and Hakyeon hoped many times that he was having a girl. He loved to spoil little girls. But Wonshik was happy with any gender, just as long as their baby was healthy. But until then, the two only could wait until it was safe again to go out.

''I haven't said it many times yet to you Hakyeon, but pregnancy looks good on you. It's not because you're an angel from Jekyll ,which definitely suit the pregnancy, but it's because you're such a loving mother for our little miracle in there.'' Wonshik said and Hakyeon smiled when he looked into Wonshik's dark eyes. He gave Wonshik a kiss and smiled, before Wonshik gave Hakyeon a kiss in return.

''Thanks Wonshik, I really appreciate those sweet words of you.'' Hakyeon said and giggled when their baby decided that it was time that it was going to have some attention from its parents.

''Our little one is jealous that we only have eyes for each other.'' Hakyeon added and Wonshik rubbed over Hakyeon's stomach.

''Yah, don't be jealous that I give your mummy some compliments. He needs them. You get enough attention aswell, so stop hurting your mummy.'' Wonshik said and giggled when their baby kicked multiple times against his hand. They already learnt that their baby was jealous if Hakyeon and Wonshik only had eyes for each other. As soon as Wonshik could feel the baby kick and move, the baby made very clear whenever it was jealous as soon as Wonshik and Hakyeon only had eyes for them instead of having eyes for the baby.

''I don't hope that the baby won't stay jealous as soon as it's born.'' Hakyeon said and Wonshik shook his head. If they were feisty during the pregnancy, didn't have to mean that they were feisty as soon as they were born.

''I don't think so.'' Wonshik said and placed a kiss on Hakyeon's head.

Little did they know that thousands of angels of Jekyll were killed after the short war stopped between the angels of Jekyll and Hyde.