CHABIN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

Today was the day that Hakyeon married his high school sweetheart Hongbin. The two were together halfway their high school years and supported each other whenever the other needed it, especially Hakyeon. His father died shortly after the two graduated and his older brother died when he got involved in a car accident caused by a drunken driver.

2 years after they started dating, Hongbin proposed to Hakyeon in an amusement park and Hakyeon didn't have to think twice before he said yes. Both families were happy that they were engaged and both of their mothers wanted to help them with preparations, much to the relief of Hongbin. Hongbin was close to being a groomzilla, but it all was perfect whenever it was in the way he wanted to have it all.

And here they are, getting ready for their big day. Wonshik and Jaehwan were with Hakyeon as Taekwoon and Sanhyuk were with Hongbin. Hakyeon still couldn't believe that he was getting married to Hongbin, but Wonshik had pinched him many times to convince him that he wasn't dreaming. After the final pinch, Hakyeon finally realised that it was happening.

But they weren't there with just the guests alone. Hakyeon was pregnant for four months and his bump was visible, but not that big. When Hakyeon discovered that he was pregnant, he fortunately didn't have a suit yet. But when he went to pick a suit, he also said that he was pregnant and would be about four months when he was going to get married. So the shop was going to take care of the alterations to make sure that Hakyeon's bump wouldn't be in the way, but his pants and his blouse were perfect and nothing was too short..

''So Hakyeon, you're going to marry your high school sweetheart huh? How exciting?'' Wonshik asked and helped Hakyeon to put his pants on. Wonshik placed a hand on Hakyeon's bump and smiled at his friend. Wonshik was excited when Hakyeon broke the news that he was expecting Hongbin's baby  and Wonshik told him that he was happy for his friend. He was happy that his friend was going to get married and that he was going to be a mum aswell.

''I'm very excited Wonshik. But not just me, our little one is happy aswell.'' Hakyeon said and smiled when he looked at his bump. He was happy that a little one was coming, but he was also scared for the reaction of his and Hongbin's family. None of the families knew that Hakyeon was pregnant and he didn't know what their thoughts were about a man carrying a child, but he was going to announce it at the reception.

Hakyeon didn't want to let Hongbin know that he was pregnant, but his morning sickness made sure that Hongbin discovered it. Because after he suffered from morning sickness in the first 2 weeks, Hongbin insisted to take Hakyeon to the doctor but Hakyeon refused to go. He already knew that he was pregnant and didn't want Hongbin to know, but the doctor told Hongbin that his fiancee was pregnant. Hongbin first thought that Hakyeon was cheating, but Hakyeon proved to him that it was Hongbin's child.

It was a bit of a struggle for Wonshik to help his friend with his pants, but he managed to succeed. Wonshik got up ,because he sat on his knees, and pulled his friend in for a hug. It didn't take long before Jaehwan joined them and Hakyeon smiled when he realised how lucky he was with friends like these two.

The two friends let go of Hakyeon and Jaehwan quickly helped Hakyeon to put on his jacket. Hakyeon was ready overall, but Hakyeon only had to put on his jacket before he was ready to go. Hakyeon's hair and makeup were already done, so Wonshik and Jaehwan were already done.

''We'll go to join the other guests, so you stay here and wait for your mum okay? And please cover your bump if you don't wanna tell your mum yet.'' Wonshik said and Hakyeon nodded. When he was trying on some suits at the shop, he asked the clerk not to tell his mother about his pregnancy as he wanted to surprise his family on the wedding day. The two friends left the room and Hakyeon looked at himself in the mirror, while his hands were resting on his bump. Hongbin would tell him right now that pregnancy looked good on him and Hakyeon couldn't agree more. Even though he wished many times he wouldn't look this big already, Hongbin loved it.

He felt the little one squirm around a little bit and Hakyeon giggled, because this made him realise that there was a little human growing inside him. Hakyeon removed his hands from his bump and closed his jacket. Hakyeon hoped that his mum wasn't going to see his bump, because it was going to ruin the surprise.

When a knock was heard on the door, he looked at the door and said that whoever it was could come in. The door went open and his mother stood there with a smile.

''Ready to get married Hakyeon?'' his mum asked and Hakyeon smiled, before he nodded. He walked over to his mum and she hooked in his arm. The two walked towards the room where it was all going to happen and Hongbin already stood there at the aisle, looking gorgeous in his creamcolored suit. The bridal music started to play and the guests got up from their seat, all looking into Hakyeon's direction. And Hakyeon smiled when Hongbin looked at him, the man that was the father of his child.

Hakyeon and his mum walked towards Hongbin with slow steps and Hakyeon could see everyone looking at him. He looked glowing today and he smiled when he realised it himself.

At the time Hakyeon stood in front of Hongbin, his mum let go of him and sat down at her seat. When the Priest was doing his speech, Hakyeon tried everything to cover up his bump. He couldn't tell his family yet and hoped that it was going to stay a bit of a surprise. Since he stood on the right side ,seen from the point of the guests, his left elbow was covering his bump from the side. And the color of his suit also helped him to cover up their little miracle.

Then, it was time for the rings and Taekwoon was the lucky one to bring them over. Hongbin was the first one to pick up a ring and looked at Hakyeon as he was repeating the words of the Priest.

''I ,Lee Hongbin, take you ,Cha Hakyeon, as my wedded husband. I will be on your side in sickness and in health and until death do us part.'' Hongbin says and slides the ring on Hakyeon's finger.

Then, it was Hakyeon's turn and repeated the same after the Priest.

''Then I declare you husband and husband, you may kiss your husband.'' the Priest said and as soon as Hongbin pressed his lips on Hakyeon's lips, the guests applaude for them and Hakyeon felt a bit of movement of the baby. The baby was a quiet one so far and wasn't making itself heard that much yet. Hongbin pulled back and the two turned to their guests.

''Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you to mr. Lee Hakyeon and Lee Hongbin.'' the Priest said and the guests applaude when the newly weds made their way down the aisle to the hallway. The reception was held in the room next to where the ceremony was held and thet two were going to make their entrance when the guests were in the room, so the two went to the room where Hakyeon prepared himself earlier that day.

''Oh my gosh Hakyeon, we're married now. I can't wait to start a life with you and our little miracle here.'' Hongbin said and bent over a bit to place a kiss on Hakyeon's bump. He quickly placed his hands on Hakyeon's stomach when he stood straight up and smiled at Hakyeon, who smiled at him in return.

''Our little one is going to grow up in such a good household. I can't wait for the baby to be in our arms.'' Hakyeon said and Hongbin kissed him once again. Hongbin quickly let go and walked to the door to peek around the corner to see if all the guests were at the room for the reception. The two didn't invite many guests, so it was just a small wedding. Perfect enough for the two of them.

''Alright Hakyeon, let's drop the surprise. I hope our parents will love it and I'm sure that your dad will be proud of you up there.'' Hongbin said and Hakyeon smiled. The two left the room and walked towards the reception. The DJ announced their entrance and everyone started to applaude when the two came in. Hongbin and Hakyeon walked straight to their table and Hongbin asked the DJ for the microphone, which the DJ handed over.

''Thank you so much for being here today. We hope you are having fun at the reception and we also hope that the food will be great. But before we continue, we have something to announce.'' Hongbin said and everyone looked at them. The guests ,except for the four friends that helped the newly weds, were quiet and wanted to know what they had to announce. Hongbin handed over the microphone to Hakyeon and Hakyeon smiled when he opened his jacket.

''I'm pregnant and I'm four months along. We are very excited to expect this baby and we hope that our little miracle will get as much love from us as from all of you. Now, have fun and enjoy the food.'' Hakyeon said and the guests squealed in excitement. Hakyeon returned the microphone to Hongbin, who returned the microphone to the DJ in the end. The DJ started to play the music and the party had begun.

Then, Hongbin's parents and Hakyeon's mum showed up at the table of the newly weds. A big smile was on their faces and Hakyeon recieved a little pinch in his cheek.

''You are so sneaky Hakyeon, I never saw that you are pregnant. Not even when I walked with you down the aisle. May I?'' she said and Hakyeon nodded, before his mum placed her hands on his stomach. She smiled when she felt the bump of her son and looked up at him.

''You're going to be an amazing parent Hakyeon, I am convinced that your dad would be proud of you if he is looking down from above.'' Hakyeon's mum said and Hakyeon smiled. Hongbin's parents had to feel the little bump aswell and even they smiled.

''Have a happy life together.'' Hongbin's mum said and the three left to get some food. Hongbin pulled his husband close and kissed the top of his head.

He got everything he wanted and he didn't have to complain about it all.