WONTAEK

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N This is a second part to the slavery concept of WonTaek

A few days later, Wonshik at the doctor with his pregnant slave. Wonshik almost forgot that Taekwoon had to visit the doctor for the ultrasound, but Minah had reminded him that it was time for Taekwoon to have the ultrasound.

Lots of people looked with a bittered face towards Wonshik, but he ignored it. He knew why people looked at him like that, because everyone saw that Taekwoon was Wonshik's slave and they felt sorry for both him and the baby.

''Jung Taekwoon.'' the doctor said and both Wonshik and Taekwoon got up. The two followed the doctor to the room and the doctor requested that Taekwoon was going to lay down already, which Taekwoon did.

''Alright mr. Jung, how are you feeling? Is the baby doing well?'' the doctor asked and Taekwoon looked at him, something Wonshik didn't like. But he knew that nothing was going on between Taekwoon and the doctor, so he shouldn't worry too much.

''I'm feeling okay to be honest and the baby is doing well too, nothing to complain about so far.'' Taekwoon said and the doctor wrote down what Taekwoon told him. It was important to know how Taekwoon was feeling, because it was also important for his colleagues. And Taekwoon was the first pregnant man that entered this place, so Taekwoon needed to be taken care of as much as possible.

''That's good to know, because you are the first pregnant man we have in here. And as soon as you enter your final semester of the pregnancy, some symptoms might return. Such as morning sickness. And your mood swings will increase. But don't worry, you're only in your 5th month.'' the doctor said and Taekwoon nodded. He was already scared for those mood swings, because Wonshik was going to abuse him even more. Wonshik wouldn't know whenever Taekwoon was going to have those mood swings.

Taekwoon looked at Wonshik when the doctor was going to grab some stuff and Wonshik smiled at his gorgeous slave.

''Please, don't hurt me once I have those mood swings. Because you won't hurt just me, but you will hurt the baby too.'' Taekwoon said concerned and Wonshik smiled, before he through Taekwoon's blonde hair. Taekwoon faintly smiled and looked back to the doctor when the doctor made his enterance in the room again.

''Alright, let's see how the baby is doing shall we?'' the doctor asked and Taekwoon smiled brighter this time. He finally was going to know what the gender was of his baby. Taekwoon didn't mind whether he was expecting a boy or a girl, he just wanted his baby to be healthy.

Taekwoon lifted up his shirt and the doctor told him that the gel was a bit cold, so Taekwoon nodded and flinched a bit when he felt the cold gel on his stomach. Just like the doctor said, it was indeed quite cold.

The doctor used a little machine and it didn't take long before the baby was on the screen.

''And there it is, your baby.'' the doctor said and both Taekwoon and Wonshik looked at the screen. Taekwoon smiled when he saw the baby on the screen, because this little miracle grew inside him.

''Can't believe that this little miracle grows inside me. It shows already that the baby is doing well, because it looks so big already.'' Taekwoon said and the doctor hummed in response. As soon as the doctor showed the heartbeat of the baby, Taekwoon's eyes filled with tears.

''What's wrong Taekwoon?'' Wonshik asked and Taekwoon shortly turned his head to look at Wonshik.

''Nothing, I'm so happy to hear the heartbeat of our little miracle.'' Taekwoon responded and Wonshik pressed a kiss on Taekwoon's head when he got up. Taekwoon turned his head back to the screen and kept looking at the baby that was inside him.

''Well, your baby is doing very well. It's going well and it looks healthy. Ah, I also can see what gender the baby is. Would you like to know?'' the doctor said and Taekwoon nodded.

''You're having a baby girl, congratulations.'' the doctor said and Taekwoon cried tears of joy. He was expecting a little princess and he couldn't wait to go shopping for clothes for his little girl.

The doctor cleaned Taekwoon's stomach and Taekwoon sat up straight, pulling his shirt down.

''Goodness Wonshik, we're having a little princess.'' Taekwoon said and Wonshik smiled, before he wiped away the tears of Taekwoon. The doctor wrote some stuff down in Taekwoon's file and joined the two later with the baby pictures that he handed over to Taekwoon.

''Alright, you two can go to the reception desk and make an appoint for over two weeks. We will do a checkup every 2 weeks and in the final two months, we will do a checkup every week.'' the doctor explained and Taekwoon nodded, before he got up and the two walked to the reception desk to make an appointment.

The receptionist looked in the schedule to see what might be a great date to see the two back and she looked up at Taekwoon once she has found one.

''Yeah, that sounds good.'' Taekwoon responded and the receptionist wrote it down in the schedule. She also wrote it on a seperate note for Taekwoon and handed the note to Taekwoon.

The two leave the building and Taekwoon couldn't stop looking at the baby pictures from the ultrasound that the doctor gave him. He was having a little girl and Taekwoon was more than happy with a little girl, but he also would've been this happy if he was expecting a boy.

When the two arrived at Wonshik's car, Taekwoon got in and put the baby pictures in his pocket. Shortly after that, he felt a kick from his baby girl and Taekwoon smiled when he placed a hand on his stomach.

''Hey baby girl, I'm more than excited to meet you. You're going to bring so much happiness into the world, like you do already.'' Taekwoon said and over his stomach. Wonshik placed his hand on Taekwoon's stomach aswell and Taekwoon smiled at Wonshik. Then again, Taekwoon felt another kick and Wonshik was on cloud nine to feel his daughter kick.

''I secretly was hoping that we were expecting a girl, because the maids finally will have a child to spoil.'' Wonshik said and Taekwoon nodded. Minah was going to be more than excited that Taekwoon was expecting a baby girl, because Minah really wanted to spoil Taekwoon's child. Taekwoon was surprised that Wonshik agreed with this, but he at least was willing to share his daughter with the maids.

Wonshik let go and started the engine of the car, before he drove away with a smiling Taekwoon next to him who only had eyes for the little girl inside him.