WONTAEK

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N This is the first time I work on something with a litter. Honestly, an animal's pregnancy is very fascinating. Because I wonder many times ,especially with cats and dogs, how a body like that can carry so many kittens and puppies. Also, let me know if I should work on a part two of this mpreg collection. I will work on two NEO ones, before this one is finished for good.

Taekwoon whined the loudest he had ever done. Being pregnant was the last thing that was on his mind that he wanted, but there was no way that Taekwoon could plan it. 

Taekwoon is a dog-human hybrid and he was carrying a litter. He was pretty far along and his pups were more active than they ever were. It didn't take long before he had to shift in his dog form and give birth to his litter, but he at least had his boyfriend on his side. Wonshik was also a dog-human hybrid and was more than happy that he was going to be a dad. But it kinda hurt him when he saw how it was taking its toll on Taekwoon. Taekwoon hated it to be pregnant, but he was looking forward to the moment to raise his kids.

The two were watching TV and Taekwoon kept whining. The pups were moving constantly and some of them even kicked the hell out of Taekwoon. Some pups were strong kickers and some barely kicked, they were very laid-back and barely showed any sign of activity. Wonshik lifted up Taekwoon's shirt and rubbed over the large stomach of his boyfriend. 

''The time to give birth is almost there, my love. You're doing well so far.'' Wonshik tried to comfort Taekwoon, who only whined the hell out of himself. The two knew that they were having 8 pups, four boys and four girls. Wonshik already had names for the four boys, but the four girls still had no name. Wonshik had a hard time to come up with any names for his hybrid daughters.

''Ugh, I want them out already. You aren't the one who carries them by the way, you wish you wouldn't have said that if you carried them.'' Taekwoon growled and looked at his stomach. The pups were very active, they moved a lot and they also loved to kick the hell out of their mum. To see his bare stomach like this, made him realise how big his family was going to be. 

''Shh Taekwoon, don't growl at me. Just hold on and the pups will be there. They want you to be strong for now, like you have been through this entire pregnancy. You're lucky that this pregnancy wasn't that long compared to when you used to be a full human.'' Wonshik said as he placed a kiss on Taekwoon's head. Since the two knew how many puppies Taekwoon was carrying, Wonshik hadn't shifted into his dog form. It wasn't that long ago, as a dog's pregnancy was about 9 weeks. But those 9 weeks were like 9 months to Taekwoon.

Taekwoon hated it to be like this, but that didn't take away the love for his pups. Taekwoon always had loved children, but this first litter was already becoming a handful already. This litter loved to bully the hell out of their mum, day and night.

''Wonshik, I'd love it if you could get something to drink for me. I don't care what it is, just get me something.'' Taekwoon said and Wonshik nodded as he let go of Taekwoon and carefully got up from the couch. Taekwoon hadn't stopped looking at his large stomach and saw how wild the pups were moving. It was like a battlefield inside him and all of his pups were participating in that fight.

It didn't take long before Wonshik returned. He set down the cup on the table, before he sat down next to Taekwoon. He helped Taekwoon to get into a better position and it was then that Wonshik took the glass from the table and handed it over to Taekwoon, who started to drink from it as if he was dehydrated. Wonshik placed his hand on Taekwoon's stomach in the mean time and noticed that the pups were becoming less active. So the pups were thirsty all the time? Why didn't Wonshik hear that earlier? Maybe because of Taekwoon not being thirsty. If Taekwoon wasn't hungry or thirsty and his pups were, Taekwoon didn't let out anything. He basically ate and drank whenever he wanted.

''Alright, that makes sense I think. The pups were thirsty and they craved for something.'' Wonshik said and Taekwoon looked at him, but didn't say a word. Taekwoon wasn't going to eat and drink more just because his pups wanted to have something. They were getting their meal whenever Taekwoon and Wonshik were having breakfast, lunch or diner. Some of the fellow hybrids ate and drank the entire day to keep their pups fed.

''I'm glad that they're leaving me alone for now, but I'm pretty sure they'll start again once they are craving for something again. I have 8 pups to carry Wonshik, I need to eat for 9.'' Taekwoon nagged and sighed when Wonshik set the glass back on the table. Taekwoon was very moody during the pregnancy, but Wonshik never took anything personal. He knew whenever Taekwoon was moody and he knew that it was his pups' fault for Taekwoon being like this.

''Like I said Taekwoon, the pups will be here soon. You're done with the biggest part of the pregnancy and I am sure that your loving side will be back once our pups are born.'' Wonshik tried to sound encouraging. One of their boys was going to be called Hee Jin and Taekwoon could tell that Hee Jin was providing him the most painful kicks, Taekwoon knew whenever Hee Jin was kicking and those kicks always came from the top. The pups had claimed a certain section of Taekwoon's bump and whenever the pups were having their wars, Taekwoon could only cry as the pups were kicking the hell out of him.

''Ugh, I can't wait anymore for them to come out. I hate it to be pregnant. Whether you think it looks good on me or not, it's me who carries the pups. If I'll ever have to carry another litter, I hope it's going to be less than 8 pups. I look huge Wonshik.'' Taekwoon cried and Wonshik pulled his boyfriend close.

''Taekwoon, you don't. You carry our pups remember, it's our pups that you carry with love.'' Wonshik reminded Taekwoon and pressed a kiss on Taekwoon's forehead. He had to carry on a little more, because his pups would be born within a short amount of time.