NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N I know, a lot of NEO. But I was watching an episode of The Vampire Diaries ,I finally picked it up again after a while, and I got some inspiration for this one shot. And yes, I had NEO in mind for it. I initially had something in mind, but I changed it into this.

Taekwoon was 6 months pregnant by an unknown guy and this baby was a feisty one, because it was kicking very strong whenever the baby had the chance. Taekwoon got one night by a drunk guy and because it happened in a dark alley, Taekwoon never saw the face of this man. But he felt back then that a young man was him. No one was there to help him, so Taekwoon had to let it happen because he couldn't do such a thing. The drunk guy had a strong grip on him, so Taekwoon couldn't even move.

When Taekwoon noticed his odd behaviour and morning sickness, he went to a doctor and the doctor told him that he was pregnant. Taekwoon was stunned, but decided to keep the baby. He couldn't kill an innocent life, but he knew that it was going to be hard to raise a child on his own.

And recently, he discovered that he was expecting a boy. Taekwoon didn't mind about the gender, because he could spoil the child from any gender. And as long as it was healthy, Taekwoon was fine with the gender.

One night, Taekwoon was watching TV and he gave his baby some attention by rubbing over his stomach. And his baby loved it, because Taekwoon recieved some kicks from the baby. Taekwoon smiled and his hands were resting on his stomach.

Out of the blue, Taekwoon heard someone breathing and he looked around him in fear. Who was in his house and for how long was this person here? Taekwoon was scared, but he decided to keep watching TV. It could be that he was imagining it, so that was the thought he kept in his mind.

But he wasn't imagining it, because there indeed was someone who was in his house and it was in the livingroom with him. Taekwoon looked around him, but saw no one. Where was this person hiding at? And it sounded like he was real close.

Taekwoon screamed when a young man with dark eyes and fangs jumped on his lap and pinned his wrists into the couch. And it turned out that his baby was scared aswell, because it was constantly kicking pretty strong. As it turned out, a vampire was holding him in hostage.

The vampire looked at his stomach and smirked. Taekwoon's eyes widen when he saw the vampire looking at his stomach, because he really feared for the life of his child.

''Some of my friends are so stupid enough to make humans pregnant, but they forget that these kids aren't supposed to be human. And neither is yours.'' the vampire said.

What happened after that, flashed by like a fast train. The vampire let go of Taekwoon's wrists and lifted up his shirt as he is being greeted by Taekwoon's stomach. The vampire smirks and he sinks his fangs into the pregnant stomach, making Taekwoon scream the loudest he has ever done. His child was going to be born dead or it was going to be a vampire. If the last scenario was going to happen, Taekwoon was scared that he wasn't going to survive it.

''No! You're killing my child!'' Taekwoon screamed and the vampire smirked as he placed his cold hands on Taekwoon's stomach, making Taekwoon flinch.

''Your child? No... this baby isn't yours. Once it's born, vampires will take the baby away from you and they will raise it as a member of the clan. As for you, the vampires will make sure that you will never see this child ever again as we also will make sure that this baby won't see you ever again. You are nothing more but a worthless piece of , little human.'' the vampire said once he pulled back.

He couldn't be kidding. Were the vampires going to take his baby away from him and making sure that the two would never meet each other ever again? And why was he called a worthless piece of ?

''Yah! Don't ever call me a worthless piece of , because it wasn't my plan to end up pregnant okay?'' Taekwoon snarled and rolled his eyes. He still couldn't believe that his baby was bitten by a vampire and that his baby was going to turn into a vampire before it was even born. 

The vampire wrapped a hand around Taekwoon's throat and started to squeeze in it, making Taekwoon gasp for air.

''Oh, you are a worthless piece of . And the best part is about to come, because you are going to be killed after the baby is born. You are only alive to carry this baby, but I will kill you after the baby is born. So you better prepare yourself for the final days of your life.'' the vampire said and his dark eyes weren't leaving Taekwoon's face as Taekwoon felt fear and sadness coming. 

He was going to live his final moments, before this vampire was going to kill him after he had given birth to this boy. Why would they want to kill him? Just because he wouldn't see his baby ever again? Taekwoon was scared, he was scared to death.

''Why are you going to kill me? Why is that needed?'' Taekwoon asked and tried to hide the fear, which he managed to succeed in. The vampire over Taekwoon's stomach and the baby responded with some strong kicks. Taekwoon flinched, because these kicks were stronger than the kicks he had felt before.

''Because I want to have my meal. Oh, and to make sure that the baby will never be able to find you as soon as it gets older. Oh well, you don't deserve to live anyways.'' the vampire said and sank his fangs into Taekwoon's neck, making Taekwoon scream in pain again.

Taekwoon was very scared right now and he now wasn't so excited for this pregnancy anymore, because his baby would be taken away after the birth and Taekwoon would be killed.

Taekwoon closed his eyes and pretended he was going to die already. He would never see the baby grow up and he would never experience any other things in the boy's life.

The more Taekwoon pretended he was going to die, the weaker he felt. Why would this vampire so much blood out of him if he wanted to wait until the baby was born?