NAVI

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N This is something I want to try out, as I wrote some ideas down in my phone. The god thing is also included, but I have no idea how it has to turn out. But I was thinking a bit of Twilight: Breaking Dawn part 1, the only movie I have seen of Twilight so far. And I thought of Bella's moment when the baby broke her bones, so I tried to resemble that.

Wonshik sat on his throne as he sighed in boredom. He was the gods among all royalties and could let them do what he wanted, he had all the power over them. He had crushed the Han Kingdom when the Han family didn't listen do him and he fulfilled the wishes of the Lee Kingdom, but he still had the power over them. So whenever no one listened to him and went against what he wanted, he punished them with severe consequenses.

Wonshik had lots of staff at his castle and even had doctors living with him, because these doctors had to keep checking to see that he was doing well despite the fact that he was immortal.

''My Lord, your husband is awake. Do you want to see him now?'' a servant asked and bowed down at Wonshik's throne. When the servant got up, he recieved a nod from Wonshik and the servant walked away.

Wonshik ,or Ravi for the other gods, was lonely and decided to look for a husband himself. That's when he found a human named Cha Hakyeon. Hakyeon was everything he looked for and he looked perfect in Wonshik's eyes. He not only wanted to have Hakyeon because he felt lonely, he was going to make Hakyeon love him as he already fell in love with Hakyeon.

Wonshik had taken Hakyeon with him and now, the two were married for a year and Hakyeon was living with him in this huge castle. Wonshik looked like a guy who wanted to show off what he got, he still treasured no one else as much as he treasured Hakyeon.

But as soon as they were only 2 months into their marriage, Hakyeon suffered from morning sickness and even threw up some blood. Both were scared as hell and Wonshik asked on of the doctors to check up on Hakyeon. As it turned out, Hakyeon was pregnant with Wonshik's child. When he heard this, Wonshik's eyes widen. Children of gods were strong and were strong kickers during the pregnancies. Those pregnancies can be that painful, that humans couldn't survive those kicks from the babies. So Wonshik had all the right to be scared, because these children could break his bones aswell. But Wonshik learned in the end that when a partner throws up blood during his/her morning sickness, it meant that the baby was already developping strong.

Wonshik had heard many stories of vampires falling in love with a human and that a human was carrying their child, resulting in the pregnant partners to die while they give birth. And if not dying, they were turned into vampires to keep them alive. So Wonshik was scared that Hakyeon was going to die. And on top of that, the pregnancies of the gods were lasting longer compared to a human pregnancy. Just like a few animal species, the wives of the gods were pregnant an entire year. 9 months didn't seem enough for the gods and they extended the cycle to 12 months. And on top of that, the wives are showing pretty early because the baby is going to be a big one. So in Hakyeon's case, he started showing when he was only a month along.

But Wonshik was scared, he still was. Because their baby was going to be a strong one and Hakyeon wasn't going to survive its kicks. So every week, Wonshik feared for Hakyeon's life. So it wasn't a surprise to him that Hakyeon was spending a lot of time on the bed. Hakyeon was pretty far along and the baby was already quite big, so every kick he gave could kill Hakyeon.

Wonshik got up from his throne and walked to their bedroom. He didn't want a weak Hakyeon to come over to him, so he went to Hakyeon instead. Now that Hakyeon got further and further into the cycle, Hakyeon didn't feel the power in his legs to sit with his husband on the throne, because their baby was holding him back from that.

Wonshik knocked on the door as soon as he arrived at their bedroom and he got a faint 'yes' in response. Wonshik opened the door and saw his gorgeous husband covered in the blankets on the bed. Wonshik walked over to the bed and sat down next to Hakyeon. Hakyeon looked well and at least didn't appear to be weak, so that was good.

''Hey honey, how are you feeling? Is the baby okay aswell?'' Wonshik asked and recieved a faint smile of his husband.

''I'm okay, but our little boy is hurting me so much. He doesn't stop kicking me.'' Hakyeon whines and flinched as soon as he felt another strong kick. Wonshik pulled down the blankets a bit and smiled when he saw the huge stomach of Hakyeon. Hakyeon was 7 months along, but looked like he was pregnant with twins. Hakyeon was glad that he wasn't carrying twins ,when Wonshik told him about how gods pregnancies work, because he would look way bigger and that would kill him even more.

The baby was moving around a lot and Wonshik saw that, much to his joy. He loved to see and feel every movement of his child, but it also hurt him on the inside to see Hakyeon suffer so much.

''Our boy is constantly playing soccer and he doesn't realise yet that I am only human. I wish these pregnancies were just 9 months. I don't think I can carry him for another 5 months.'' Hakyeon whined and Wonshik placed a hand on Hakyeon's stomach, recieving a strong kick from his son. He seriously was scared as heck for his husband's life, because their baby was the strongest one the gods have ever seen. Shortly after the two discovered that Hakyeon was pregnant, some gods came over to visit the parents to be and one of them told Wonshik that their baby was going to be a feisty one. Their baby was going to be the most feisty the gods have ever known. 

Usually, the heir would kick very strong whenever it wants to. And even if another human would carry a child for a god, the kicks of a baby wouldn't be the most painful compared to Hakyeon's baby.

''Hey little boy, don't hurt mummy so much. Mummy will die if you keep kicking like this. I love you very much, but don't hurt your mummy.'' Wonshik said and over Hakyeon's stomach, resulting in recieving another strong kick from their son. Hakyeon immediately flinched and started to cry.

''I'm going to get a doctor to do some check ups on you. Because our baby isn't developping like it should develop.'' Wonshik said and Hakyeon nodded. He got up and Hakyeon pulled the blankets over him again, while he saw Wonshik leaving the bedroom.

Hakyeon placed his hands on his extremely protruding stomach and was rubbing over his stomach to calm his son down, but his son kept hurting him. He hated it to be human, because Wonshik told him that gods can control their emotions and the pain better.

Just then, a bone cracked and Hakyeon screamed in pain, though it sounded like a high pitched scream. And he felt another bone crack shortly after that, making him scream in pain even more.

Wonshik didn't need a long time to find a doctor, because every one of them were specialized in childbirth. He grabbed the first one he could find at his collar and pulled the doctor with him.

''Something is wrong with my husband and our baby is hurting him more than he should.'' Wonshik said and as soon as he heard Hakyeon's screams, the two ran upstairs and rushed into the room.

''My god Hakyeon, what happened? What's wrong?'' Wonshik asked and pulled the blankets away from his husband. Tears kept streaming over Hakyeon's face and he kept screaming in pain, while the doctor was already busy with examinations.

''T-The baby cracked some of my bones and it hurts.'' Hakyeon cried and both the doctor and Wonshik looked at each other. They have never experienced that before. With all the humans that carried a gods baby, none of them cracked bones before.

The doctor immediately grabbed a smaller version of the ultrasound ,he always had a pocket version with him, and sprayed some gel on Hakyeon's big stomach, before he started to check how the baby was doing. And it didn't take long before his eyes widen.

''My goodness, I have never seen this before and I wonder what happend. But you are indeed expecting twins and it was his baby sister that was hiding behind him. So it's his sister that cracked your bones.'' the doctor said and kept examining the bones that Hakyeon felt cracking.

''It's the girl that cracked your bones, but they aren't heavily cracked so those bones should heal anytime soon. But because of you being human, it will take at least 3 weeks. And if one of the two is breaking those bones, you are in serious danger.'' the doctor continued and both Hakyeon and Wonshik looked at each other. They were expecting twins? How could this little girl hide herself so well behind her brother? 

The doctor cleaned Hakyeon's stomach and Wonshik placed his hand on the huge stomach. He recieved some strong kicks again and when he looked at his kids, he could see them move around.

''Ssstt, don't hurt your mummy so much. Your sister cracked your mummy's bones and almost killed your mummy. Be nice.'' Wonshik said and felt the movement underneath his hand. His kids were feisty and were very active.

Wonshik thanked the doctor and the doctor left the room, but promised to come back later today to see how the babies are doing.

''So we're expecting twins huh? That's why I look so fat.'' Hakyeon said and Wonshik looked at him, before shaking his head in response.

''No Hakyeon, you are not fat at all. You carry our children okay? Yes you look huge, but you look gorgeous with this big stomach. You look absolutely gorgeous, don't forget that.'' Wonshik said and placed a kiss on Hakyeon's forehead, making Hakyeon smile. 

Wonshik was resting on Hakyeon's chest and rubbed over the big stomach to calm his children down. He still couldn't believe he was going to be a father to twins, but he was happy. Only if these kids were giving their mother a bit of rest.