RAKEN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N This idea came to mind when I listened to Rose by Ravi and Ken while I was at work. I wanted to turn it into one with one of the main ships, but I decided to keep it for Raken. For now, this will be the only Raken I work on. I am not a big fan of ships with Jaehwan and Sanhyuk included.

It had been a while since Jaehwan went to work, but he had a good reason to be at home. Jaehwan worked at a garden center nearby, but had to stop working for now because he was pregnant. Jaehwan was expecting his first child with his husband Wonshik and he was 8 months along with a little girl. 

It was hard for Jaehwan to stop working, but understood why he had to stay at home for a while. Wonshik had been taking good care of Jaehwan in the mean time and treated their little girl as a little princess. And their little girl knew all too well about the attention she got, because she was seeking for more and more attention the months passed by. Jaehwan didn't like it whenever she tried to seek for attention, because she kicked the hell out of him.

''Jaehwan-ah, I'd like to take you to a garden center. We need some flowers in the garden, since the ones we had there are dead.'' Wonshik said and Jaehwan sighed. He didn't want to go to the garden center where he worked at, because he didn't want them to see how big he was right now. He didn't want to get the attention of everyone there, because he would be reminded on that.

''Really Wonshik? Not to the one where I work at please!'' Jaehwan whined and looked at his husband. The two sat on the couch and were watching a movie. Jaehwan had his hands on his stomach and tried to calm down their little girl.

''Yes Jaehwan, that one. Come on, they know about your pregnancy. So they have to see at least just once how far you are along now.'' Wonshik said and Jaehwan whined louder, while their little girl moved around in Jaehwan's stomach.

Jaehwan felt a bit embarrassed to show his colleagues how big he looked and he hoped that Wonshik didn't mean it to go to the garden center where he works at, but Wonshik's eyes showed that it was serious that he wanted to go there. So Jaehwan only sighed and rubbed over his stomach, while the fear in his mind was taking over.

The community was used to pregnant men, so Jaehwan didn't have to be scared of that. But he just felt embarrassed to see his colleagues, while he had a protruding stomach.

''Come on Jaehwan, we're going. It's just one time that they're going to see you like this, I want them to know about how far you are along with your pregnancy. The last time they saw you, you were 5 months along with our princess.'' Wonshik said and over Jaehwan's stomach, causing the baby to kick hard and Jaehwan whined when he felt her kick. The baby was such a strong kicker and this was even worse at night.

Wonshik got up and pulled Jaehwan from the couch. Jaehwan turned off the TV and decided to let Wonshik do what he wanted, because Wonshik was going to ignore it if he resisted. Jaehwan left the remote on the table and Wonshik dragged his husband with him to the hallway. Jaehwan took on his coat and struggled a bit to zip his jacket, because his stomach got in the way.

''Can you help me, Wonshik? Our princess is in the way and I can't close my coat.'' Jaehwan said and Wonshik smiled at his husband, before he walked over to Jaehwan and helped him to close Jaehwan's coat. Jaehwan really needed a bigger coat, but Jaehwan never wanted to leave the house. That's why Wonshik never decided to buy a new coat for Jaehwan.

The two left the house and got in the car, though Jaehwan struggled to get in the car. He hoped that Wonshik was going to help him when he had to leave the car, but Wonshik assured him already that he would do that.

Jaehwan wondered why Wonshik wanted to take the car, because the garden center was nearby and it always took Jaehwan about 10 minutes by bike to get there. So Wonshik parked the car when he entered the parkinglot after only 5 minutes. Jaehwan managed to get the door open and to unlock his seatbelt, but it was a harder task to get out of the car. But there was Wonshik and he helped Jaehwan out of the car.

Jaehwan recieved a soft kick from his baby girl and Jaehwan placed a hand on his stomach. His little girl loved to be here already, so he was looking forward how his baby girl was going to develop. Maybe she would have a heart for the nature and wanted to do things for the nature, because she responded well to the garden center.

Immediately after the two entered the garden center, Jaehwan's colleague named Donghae came over to the two and smiled.

''It's been a while Jaehwan, how are you doing? And how is your little miracle doing?'' Donghae asked and Jaehwan smiled in embarrassment. He really wanted to get out of here, because he didn't like the attention he got now.

''Well, I'm doing well. But the pregnancy is becoming harder and harder and the baby is asking more and more attention, but I'm due next month. So I hope that everything goes well and that I can go back to work as soon as I'm recovered.'' Jaehwan said and Donghae smiled at his colleague. Donghae was happy for his colleague once Jaehwan shared that he was expecting his first child with Wonshik and the further Jaehwan got into the pregnancy, the more Donghae helped Jaehwan.

''What's the gender of your baby if I may ask? I think you never talked about it.'' Donghae said and Jaehwan shook his head. Even when he knew the gender, he didn't want to say out loud that he was expecting a girl.

Wonshik kept looking around for some flowers he wanted in the garden and already had put some in his shopping basket. The flowers that he chose, were in Jaehwan's favorite colors. Wonshik didn't care much for the colors, so he always bought the ones that Jaehwan liked.

''Ah, may I?'' Donghae asked and Jaehwan nodded after a bit of hesitation, before Donghae placed his hands on Jaehwan's stomach and felt the baby move around.

''My goodness, I'm so happy for the two of you. I am looking forward to see you back at work, because I miss it to work with you. Everyone else here to be honest.'' Donghae said and Jaehwan sighed. As much as he wanted to go back to work, he could only wait until their little baby was born.