NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N Sorry that I write a lot of NEO now, but this came to mind when I worked on the fifth chapter for Slavery Contract. I promise that I'll write more of the other ships in the future

Everything changed 2 months later. Aside from the fact that Leo was 7 months along now, the relationship between him and Hakyeon had grown aswell. Leo learned that Hakyeon did everything he could to help him and that Hakyeon indeed didn't want to hurt him. 

Leo was feeling a lot better now and so was his baby. He was expecting a little girl and he decided to name her Yun Yeong. In the past two months, Leo had noticed that his little girl was more relaxed and wasn't moving around as much as she used to do at first. And he could tell that Yun Yeong totally adored Hakyeon already, because she kicked a lot whenever Hakyeon was near Leo.

Today, the two sat in the garden as the sun was shining. Leo was cuddling with Hakyeon and Hakyeon tried to take the best care of Leo, because Leo's health was important now. Leo sat on Hakyeon's lap and his head was resting against Hakyeon's shoulder. His little girl was asleep now, so she wouldn't bother him now. Since the day that Leo was pushed into Hakyeon's arms, his little girl became more relaxed and started to acknowledge Hakyeon as her father. Apparently, Yun Yeong was done with the one who was her biological father.

''How is Yun Yeong doing? I don't feel any kicks coming from her.'' Hakyeon asked as he over Leo's stomach. Leo looked good like this, but the transformation made him look better. The day after Leo was dropped off at his house, he decided to give some of his clothes to Leo to see how a different look would be on Leo and he had to look for oversized shirts since Leo's stomach would be in the way. Leo also got some sweatpants and Leo loved to walk around in those sweatpants, because it wasn't too tight. But the transformation made Leo feel a bit better about himself. He longer thought that he was dirty, but he embraced his transformation.

''Baby girl is doing fine so far. I think she is asleep, because I don't feel her move either. But that's for the better, because she has been through so much already. She went through more than I did, because she experienced all of this from the day she was created inside me.'' Leo answered and looked down at his stomach. He was wearing one of those oversized shirts Hakyeon gave him and he wore some pants that Hakyeon had bought for him. Leo felt more comfortable in the clothes he wore now, but he never could get rid off the choker on his neck. He always had to wear that one, but Leo wasn't sure if they would keep an eye on him or not.

Leo placed his hand on top of Hakyeon's hand and Leo looked at him. Hakyeon was already very much of a daddy figure to his daughter and his daughter seemed to like it that Hakyeon loved her so much, because she was very active whenever Hakyeon gave her some attention. Leo loved the interaction between his daughter and Hakyeon, he would cherish that forever.

''Thanks for taking care of me and my daughter, we definitely wouldn't be this healthy without your help.'' Leo said and Hakyeon smiled. It wasn't such a big deal, but it was important to keep the two healthy. And after Hakyeon won Leo's trust, Hakyeon explained to Leo that he wanted to improve Leo's health so that this pregnancy wouldn't be difficult for him. Leo agreed and when he saw what Hakyeon meant, he wasn't that suspicious anymore. And he also felt that by the movements of his daughter, because she was a lot calmer than before.

''It's no big deal Leo. I take care of you two, because both of you need to stay healthy.'' Hakyeon said and smiled when he felt kicks against his hand, meaning that Yun Yeong was awake and was responding to him. Leo groaned a little, because her kicks became more fierce. Hakyeon kissed Leo's forehead and smiled at him. 

Leo rubbed over his stomach as he moved his hand a bit lower and tried to calm down his daughter. He knew that she was happy that Hakyeon was with them, but her enthusiasm was a little too much.

''Hey little girl, good to know that you're awake. I hope that you have slept well. Yes, I know that you're happy that I'm here. But you hurt your mummy.'' Hakyeon said to Leo's unborn daughter and kept rubbing over Leo's stomach. His unborn daughter showed all to well that she was happy that Hakyeon was here, because she saw Hakyeon as her father. Hakyeon wasn't sure if she knew about her biological father, but Hakyeon would try to support Leo in raising Yun Yeong.

Leo whined and he burried his face into Hakyeon's shoulder. Hakyeon pressed a few kisses in Leo's neck and it took a little while before Leo relaxed a little.

''It's gonna be okay Leo. Just two more months and you can hold her in your arms. Stay strong Leo, you're almost there.'' Hakyeon whispered and felt a kick against his hand. It was a softer one this time, but it was still hurting the hell out of Leo.

''I-I think she's going to have my master's personality, because he was a demanding type and an attention seeker.'' Leo cried and Hakyeon heard Leo inhaling Hakyeon's scent, probably to calm himself down. Hakyeon's thumb rubbed over Taekwoon's stomach again and it was a little more affective this time, because Hakyeon only felt Yun Yeong move.

''Thanks Hakyeon, this pregnancy is more bearable with your help.'' Leo mumbled, but it was still loud enough for Hakyeon to hear what Leo just told him. Leo kept thanking him for everything Hakyeon did for him and it was cute, but Hakyeon knew that Leo did it because of the fact that Leo would feel guilty if Leo didn't thank him.

''Leo, it's nothing okay? I'd love to help you out with this, but you already know that since the day you were dropped off here.'' Hakyeon reminded Leo on it and Leo could only nod. He felt dirty when he saw how huge he looked, but he carried his daughter with love. Hakyeon ,on the other hand, loved to see Leo like this, because pregnancy looked good on Leo.

Just two more months and Leo would hold his daughter in his arms. Hakyeon would keep the promise to Leo to help him to raise his daughter.