NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N This is inspired by the current storyline of Shangri La and this is way different compared to that storyline

Taekwoon no longer was living a poor life. After Hakyeon took him away from Shangri La, Hakyeon took Taekwoon with him to his luxurious life in Seoul. Hakyeon is the first born son of the CEO of Diamond Entertainment and against his father's wishes, he fell in love with someone from a poor household. 

It was hard for Taekwoon that he had to leave his parents behind, but his parents assured him that they would be fine. They wanted their son to be happy, even if he was going to move in with someone from a rich household.

But something that Taekwoon wasn't expecting, was to end up pregnant. 6 months after he moved in with Hakyeon, he felt sick to his stomach. Even Hakyeon was surprised that Taekwoon was sick, but Hakyeon thought that it was because of the environment that Taekwoon lived in.

2 weeks later, Hakyeon asked their personal doctor to examine his boyfriend. Even if Taekwoon would've had the flu, he wouldn't throw up every day. So Hakyeon was curious what was wrong with Taekwoon as the personal doctor examined Taekwoon. It was weird to her that Taekwoon's stomach looked a bit bigger than usual, so she wondered what was going on. She immediately used her stethoscope and was surprised to hear more than one heartbeat.

''Ah, I think I know why you feel so sick. You're pregnant.'' the doctor said and Taekwoon looked with a confused look at Hakyeon, who looked with the same look at him. How did this happen? Both of them weren't sure how Taekwoon ended up pregnant, but Hakyeon was more than happy that they were going to start a family so soon.

''I want to check how far you are along, so come with me please.'' the doctor continued and Taekwoon got up from the bed. The Cha's personal doctor had her own room in the big mansion, so that she was in reach whenever something was going on. And Hakyeon was more than happy that she was in reach, because she managed to save his mother's life. Hakyeon's mother almost died because of a heartattack and their personal doctor managed to save her life by doing just that what was important.

Shortly after the three of them made it to the doctor's room, Hakyeon helped his boyfriend to lay down on the research bank and Hakyeon pulled up Taekwoon's shirt. It scared Hakyeon that Taekwoon's stomach was bigger than usual, but he at least knew why. And Hakyeon hoped that Taekwoon was doing well, because it couldn't be that Taekwoon was underweight. Since Taekwoon moved in with Hakyeon, Hakyeon helped Taekwoon to gain weight and to look healthier. Citizens in Shangri La were very much underweight due to the poor amount of food, because they only had fish they could eat.

The doctor sprayed some gel on Taekwoon's bare stomach and used a little machine to do the ultrasound. Taekwoon and Hakyeon looked at the screen and Hakyeon grabbed Taekwoon's hand once the little bean was shown on screen.

''That's our baby Taekwoon, I can't believe that we're going to be parents.'' Hakyeon said and was amazed by how tiny their baby was. Well, it looked tiny to Hakyeon. But maybe it was a part of the cycle.

''As you can see, the baby is running behind with its weight and height due to underdevelopment. I want you to gain more weight, in order to keep your baby healthy. But I know about your situation, so I assume that gaining weight shouldn't be an issue for now. As for how far along you are, you are three months along.'' the doctor announced and Taekwoon nodded at the same time that he felt Hakyeon's lips in his neck.

But Taekwoon still wondered how he could be this far along already when he didn't went through morning sickness at the start of the pregnancy. He guessed that it had to do with the fact that he must've been underweight at the start of the pregnancy and this baby knew to keep itself hidden for quite some time.

The doctor finished the ultrasound and cleaned Taekwoon's stomach once she was ready.

''Alright, I'll see you again within 3 months. That's when we will find out about the gender of the baby and I hope to see that the baby has grown a lot, so don't forget to eat a lot and to gain more weight. Your baby will need it.'' the doctor said and Taekwoon nodded, before Hakyeon helped him to get up and Taekwoon pulled down his shirt.

The two left the room and Hakyeon couldn't help but kiss Taekwoon's cheek once they were in the hallway.

''I'm proud of you Taekwoon, I'm so proud of you. While we didn't realise it, your body started to carry a baby. I'm sure that your parents will be proud of you.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon nodded as he looked down at his very small bump. He couldn't blame the baby for being underweight, because it was all due to Taekwoon's own underweight. Now that he gained more and more weight, he knew that he had to eat a lot more to keep their baby healthy.

''I'm sure they will love it, but I wanna visit them when I'm 6 months along. I want my parents to feel more connected to our child and I want them to feel it move once I will visit them.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon nodded as he placed a hand on Taekwoon's bump. Taekwoon hadn't spoken to his parents since he left to move in with Hakyeon, but he never stopped thinking about them. It was sad that Shangri La didn't have any phones, so that Taekwoon could stay in touch with them.

Hakyeon took Taekwoon to his parents and it was Hakyeon's mum who looked up with a big smile on her face.

''Well Hakyeon, what would you like to share with us?'' Hakyeon's mum asked and Hakyeon smiled, before he pulled Taekwoon closer.

''Taekwoon is pregnant. We went to visit our doctor here and she discovered that Taekwoon is carrying our child. That is why Taekwoon was so sick.'' Hakyeon said and Hakyeon's mother smiled, before she approached Taekwoon and carefully pulled him in for a hug. She was still very careful with Taekwoon, because Taekwoon still didn't look healthy enough.

''I'm happy that we know why Taekwoon was so sick, but I'm more than happy to see that you two are going to start a family on your own. Luck is on your side now.'' Hakyeon's mum said and Hakyeon kissed Taekwoon's cheek. 

Taekwoon went from a Shangri La citizen to a mum to be in Seoul.