NAVI

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N Sorry that I didn't update the past 2 days. I was on a trip for 2 days to Germany and it was with 12 people from school, teachers not included. As for this oneshot, I had NAVI in mind and I came up with this when I read Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare. It's in the same style as the NEO oneshot 

It always had been a dream of Hakyeon to be a mum and he one day was going to make sure that he was going to be one. He and Wonshik were warlocks and it was a very rare case for a warlock to get married to another warlock, but it was worth it for both Hakyeon and Wonshik.

The wish of having their own family remained and increased by the day, but they told Hakyeon that he would never give birth to a warlock if he would end up pregnant. His body was too weak for that ,since warlock babies develop pretty fast, and he also couldn't carry a werewolf or a vampire, because either the baby or Hakyeon wouldn't survive that. So when a hospital was looking for people who wanted to do an IVF, Hakyeon immediately signed up for it. Whether he had to carry a human child or not, Hakyeon wanted to be a mum.

Wonshik didn't leave his side during the entire process and stood on Hakyeon's side when the moment was there that an egg cell was placed in Hakyeon's body. There was still a possibility that the egg cell would be rejected by Hakyeon's body, but Hakyeon would keep trying until his body was ready to carry a baby. For the two weeks that followed, Hakyeon had to do a pregnancy test every two days to see if it was doing the way it should work and Hakyeon had luck after 7 pregnancy tests. Even though warlocks could examine themselves, it was better for a warlock to do some pregnancy tests first.

Hakyeon was on cloud nine when the final tests was positive, even now that he carried a human. Even Wonshik was happy that a little one was going to make their family complete. But because of this baby being human, they had to be aware of their little one grow old and die. But the needs of their child would be different too. Hakyeon hoped that he could change the DNA of their baby, but he didn't want to when it came across his mind.

During the first three months, Hakyeon was doing well and his body was responding well to the pregnancy. Hakyeon still felt sad that he couldn't carry a warlock baby, but he understood why he couldn't. And when Hakyeon started to show at three months, Wonshik was extremely proud of Hakyeon. Wonshik treated Hakyeon like he normally did, but he was more careful whenever he touched Hakyeon. Hakyeon was carrying their 'human' child, so Wonshik wanted to be more careful with his husband. Hakyeon over his small bump a lot and still couldn't believe that he was pregnant.

The further Hakyeon got into his pregnancy, the more Hakyeon started to look more gorgeous. Hakyeon wasn't using any of his magic for now, because he didn't want to harm their baby. So Wonshik was the one who had to earn money for the young family. They earned a lot of Korean Won, so they didn't have anything to complain and money wasn't tight.

When Hakyeon was 6 months along, Wonshik examined his pregnant husband. Warlocks didn't need a doctor to check up on their baby, warlocks could do a check on themselves. Compared to a warlock baby, their human baby was more relaxed and didn't torture Hakyeon too much. Maybe Hakyeon should be happy that he carried a human baby instead, because he heard a lot of stories of warlocks who barely survived their pregnancy because of how active their baby was. A warlock developped faster and was also a lot more active, so some warlocks surived the pregnancy and some didn't.

Wonshik's hands were above Hakyeon's bump and some blue fire touched Hakyeon's bump. Hakyeon looked down at his bump in the mean time and smiled when he saw how far he was now. The little human was doing well and wasn't causing any trouble.

''Goodness Hakyeon, we're expecting a baby boy.'' Wonshik said and Hakyeon smiled, before he kissed Wonshik's cheek. Hakyeon didn't care for the gender of his baby, as long as it was healthy. Hakyeon was happy that his human son was doing well and he hoped that their son would do well until the end of the pregnancy. Warlocks responded differently to a pregnancy and weren't dealing with cravings or morning sickness. Instead, they dealt with a fast development of their baby and strong kicks.

Just then, Hakyeon felt a soft kick and his hand was resting on his stomach. He was glad that his child finally gave a sign of being alive.

''Hi little boy, I can't wait to meet you and to hold you in my arms. Your daddy is as excited as I am.'' Hakyeon said and chuckled when Wonshik placed a kiss on Hakyeon's bump, followed by another kick of their son. Wonshik placed his hands on Hakyeon's bump and rubbed over it. Hakyeon sat up straight and took a few seconds to take it all in, before he got up. Wonshik had let go of Hakyeon's stomach in the mean time and wrapped his arms around Hakyeon's waist as he looked Hakyeon in the eyes.

''You're looking so gorgeous Hakyeon, our little boy makes you look even more gorgeous.'' Wonshik said and his eyes colored gold. Each warlock had a mark and it was different from what other warlocks have. Both Hakyeon and Wonshik had cat eyes, but Wonshik's eyes also could just color gold instead.

Hakyeon's eyes turned into the cat eyes and smiled when he looked up at Wonshik. Hakyeon was wearing a long coat with a simple shirt underneath, but their son made that shirt look better than just being simple.

''Ahw, thanks Wonshik. You should thank our human son too.'' Hakyeon chuckled and kissed Wonshik's cheek.

Hakyeon didn't want to change his son into a warlock baby anymore, this little human managed to make their family complete and was going to receive a lot of love from the two warlocks. Hakyeon was on cloud nine that he was becoming a mum and he didn't even care anymore about the race of his child. Hakyeon no longer wanted to change the DNA of his child, Hakyeon was going to raise this child with Wonshik and was going to make the child decide whether it wanted to become a warlock or not.