WONTAEK

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

Taekwoon was in pain and was curled up on his bed, his black wings unfolded widely. As an angel of darkness, he wasn't supposed to go to the human world and fall in love with one. And the worst part of it all was that he had with him, with no protection at all.

Angels from the darkness aren't supposed to get pregnant ,not even the female angels, because they kinda resembled the angels of death. But in some very rare cases, a black angel got pregnant and gave birth to a healthy angel. 

''Taekwoon-ah, are you okay? We heard you screaming.'' Taekwoon's best friend Jaehwan asked and sat down on the edge of the bed next to Taekwoon. Jaehwan and Taekwoon were friends since they were teens and they went to the same classes together. Jaehwan was dating an angel named Han Sanhyuk and they were together for an eternity, but no plans for a wedding were made.

''N-No. My stomach is killing me and I don't know what is wrong with me.'' Taekwoon cried and his arms were wrapped around his stomach. For the past few days, Taekwoon's stomach was hurting a lot and it felt like the devil was about to rip open his stomach.

''Have you seen the doctor already? Maybe he can find out what is wrong with you. Come on, let me help you.'' Jaehwan said and helped his best friend from the bed. The painful feeling in Taekwoon's stomach got worse and Taekwoon winced yet again.

''Jaehwan, I can't make it there. My stomach hurts too much.'' Taekwoon cries yet again, but Jaehwan ignored that and dragged his best friend with him. In the mean time, Sanhyuk had joined them and helped Jaehwan to carry Taekwoon to the doctor that was at the end of the hallway. All of the male angels lived together at one floor and all had their separate rooms.

Much to their relief, the doctor was walking back to his room when Jaehwan and Sanhyuk called from far that they needed his help. The doctor ,who was an older man in his 60s, looked up when he saw the three angels coming towards him.

''What's wrong, gentlemen?'' the man asked and didn't have to wait for answer as he saw Taekwoon's face showing clearly that he was in pain.

''Bring him in, I'll go examine him right away.'' the man continued and Jaehwan and his boyfriend nodded when they brought Taekwoon into the room. They dragged Taekwoon to the bed and Taekwoon screamed in pain when the pain worsened.

''Make it stop! Make it stop!'' Taekwoon screamed and the doctor rushed over to him, before asking where he felt the pain. Taekwoon pointed at his stomach and the doctor immediately prepared the ultrasound.

''I want to make an ultrasound to see if I can find the cause of your pain.'' the doctor said and spread some gel on Taekwoon's stomach. Taekwoon flinched when he felt how cold it felt, but he got used to it real quick.

The three angels looked on the screen to see if the doctor could find something that was causing the pain in Taekwoon's stomach. But for so far, they couldn't see anything. The three angels looked at each other and it was Taekwoon who looked in fear the most. He hoped that it wasn't that severe and he hoped that it was just a stomach ache, though this stomach ache was the worst one he has experienced so far.

''Ah Taekwoon, I can already see what is causing the pain in your stomach. You're pregnant and since you have a very tiny bump, you're going to experience now the prescence of the baby. Have you had with an angel in the past month?'' the doctor said and Taekwoon's eyes widened as he looked at his two friends. Him being pregnant? The doctor was lying, he couldn't be true.

''Y-Yes, with a human to be exact. I know, I broke that rule. But I fell in love with him and it felt good, but I never expected to be pregnant.'' Taekwoon answered and the doctor looked at him.

''With a human you say? Right, that means that your child will be half angel half human. And I think that you got those pains from the baby developping fast. As you see, you're showing a little bit. Meaning that your baby is one step ahead in its development, because of the fact that it's a hybrid. A normal angelic baby wouldn't develop this fast already in an early state of the pregnancy.'' the doctor said and Taekwoon sighed. So a baby was causing the pains in his stomach?

''Now you have to find that human to tell him that you're pregnant with his child.'' Jaehwan said and Taekwoon sighed. He didn't even know the name of this human, so how was he going to find him back? That's when Taekwoon remembered the place where he met this human... his house. The human knew that Taekwoon was an angel, because Taekwoon had difficulties in hiding his wings.

''Alright, I'm going to find him and tell him that I carry his child.'' Taekwoon said and the doctor cleaned Taekwoon's stomach. Taekwoon carefully placed a hand on his tiny bump. Taekwoon was showing a very tiny bit, but his clothes were able to cover it up. So no one would see that he was pregnant.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5 months later

Taekwoon finally had found the human that made him pregnant. Taekwoon was showing a lot right now and looked like he was 8 months pregnant. That's how much space the baby apparently needed. Taekwoon decided to wait to tell the human that he was pregnant until he was showing, so that Taekwoon had proof that he was pregnant.

It was nighttime and the human ,named Wonshik, sat on his bed and was ready to go to sleep. But he looked up when he saw Taekwoon at the other side of the windowsill. He got up from the bed and opened his window, looking into the chocolate brown eyes of Taekwoon and his wings were greeting him already.

''H-Hi, it's been a while.'' Wonshik said and Taekwoon nodded. It has been months since they have seen each other, because Taekwoon disappeared after they had .

''Hi there. Can I come in? I know it's late, but I have something to tell you.'' Taekwoon said and Wonshik nodded, while he stepped aside so that Taekwoon could come in. Wonshik closed the window and turned around to face the dark angel that stood in front of him.

''Well, what's the news?'' Wonshik said and looked like he didn't want to waste any more time and wanted to sleep, but he decided to wait until this angel dropped the bombshell.

''I'm pregnant and it's your child that I carry, because you are the only one that I have had with.'' Taekwoon said and showed Wonshik his bump. Wonshik looked frightened when he saw how huge Taekwoon was, but he was happy that he was carrying his child. 

Wonshik walked over to Taekwoon and placed a hand on Taekwoon's stomach, before placing a kiss on Taekwoon's stomach.

''Hey little one, appa is here and I can't wait to meet you. You're big already, so that's a good sign.'' Wonshik said and Taekwoon wrapped his wings around Wonshik. Wonshik smiled when he noticed it, because it was cute. Wonshik looked up at Taekwoon and rubbed over Taekwoon's stomach.

''How far along are you?'' Wonshik asked and felt Taekwoon's hand on his as the two felt the baby move around a bit.

''I'm 5 months along and I'm carrying a hybrid, so our baby will be half human and half angel. That's why our baby needs more space and making me look like I'm 8 months.'' Taekwoon told him and Wonshik nodded as he lowered his head again to look at Taekwoon's stomach. It was unreal to realise that he was going to be a dad, but it felt good. To Wonshik, the time having without protection was all worth it.

Wonshik placed his other hand on the stomach aswell and that's when he felt a small kick. Wonshik gasped, but a smile was shown on his face.

''My goodness, I really am becoming a dad.'' Wonshik squealed and kept rubbing over Taekwoon's stomach. A miracle was going to change his life after he thought he would never see the angel ever again.