NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N Sorry, but I had to make Hakyeon a bit abusive and agressive in here. Hope you guys like it

To the real human world, angels didn't exist. To the humans, they only existed in myths. But a young father of two boys named Cha Hakyeon holds one in hostage. Not because he wanted to make himself believe that they existed, but he wanted to keep one in hostage. To him, heaven and hell could miss one. And Hakyeon had one of the most handsome black angels in hostage, so they could miss one for sure according to him. 

The black angel went by the name Taekwoon and his long locks swirled next to his face. His huge wings reached above his head and he couldn't fold them, he basically had no space to do so.

And on top of that, Hakyeon made the angel pregnant after a lot of ual abuse. Taekwoon thought he couldn't end up like this, but he could. Now, Taekwoon was 6 months pregnant with a boy and was going to be half human and half angel. 

As much as Taekwoon hated it to be pregnant with Hakyeon's child, he had no choice but to carry it. Taekwoon also had no idea what was going to happen to the baby once it was born, but he feared that his son was going to be taken away from him and was going to be brainwashed. Taekwoon was scared that Hakyeon was going to make his son think that his mum hated him and wanted nothing to do with him.

But Hakyeon was the only one who hated Taekwoon, because Hakyeon's two sons didn't hate Taekwoon. They were fascinated by Taekwoon being an angel from the darkness and they liked Taekwoon a lot. So whenever Hakyeon wasn't home, his two sons ,who went by the names Wonshik and Hongbin, spent time with the black angel.

Now that Taekwoon was carrying Hakyeon's child, Wonshik and Hongbin tried to help Taekwoon as much as they could. They really cared for the unborn child and they treated the baby as if the little boy was their biological brother, while he in fact was their stepbrother.

And today was one of those days that Hakyeon wasn't home, or so they thought. Wonshik and Hongbin were two 9 year olds and they had a day off from school, so they spent the whole day with the angel in the basement. They brought some food with them and they loved to see the angel eat. Hongbin placed a hand on Taekwoon's stomach in the mean time and felt the baby being restless, because the baby was constantly moving and gave some pretty hard kicks.

''Hey baby, your mummy is eating. Let him eat.'' Hongbin said and rubbed over Taekwoon's stomach. Taekwoon appreciated Hongbin's help to calm down his baby, because his baby was indeed pretty restless. He thought it had to do with that the baby could feel in how much stress Taekwoon was in and that this was the reason why the baby was moving so much.

Wonshik joined his brother and also tried to help in calming the baby down. Yet again, Taekwoon appreciated their help and his wings were wrapped around the two as Taekwoon kept eating the food that the two brothers had brought with them.

''Thank you two so much for helping me to calm down my little boy, because I think that he feels how stressed I am.'' Taekwoon said and the two brothers looked with a sad face at the angel which their dad kept in hostage.

''W-We don't want you to feel stressed, angel. We want to keep you healthy and you need to eat well for the baby.'' Hongbin said and sighed when he looked at Wonshik. The two pulled Taekwoon in for a hug and both of them felt the baby kick against their flat stomach, resulting in the two giggling.

''The baby likes us.'' Wonshik said and Taekwoon giggled, before he nodded after the two let go of him. His son liked the two 9 year olds a lot and always let Taekwoon know when he was happy as soon as the two came in. But Taekwoon loved it aswell when the two showed up, because they cared about him. Their father Hakyeon unfortunately didn't like him so much and only kept him here to hold him in hostage.

''CHA WONSHIK AND CHA HONGBIN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS ?!'' Hakyeon bursted into the room and the two brothers looked up in fear. They were going to be punished for sure and the two brothers knew how hard their dad could smack them in the face.

Hongbin started to cry and Wonshik was shaking, but Taekwoon's wings were still protecting the two. Taekwoon on the other hand felt his baby being even more restless than he already was. As soon as the baby kicked, he started to groan softly.

Hakyeon approached the three and tried to smash away the wings from his sons, but the wings didn't let Hakyeon come near his sons.

''You c-can't call h-him a dad, he isn't one. The angel isn't one. He is the mother to your third child.'' Wonshik cried and Hongbin looked with watery eyes at his brother, as if Hongbin was surprised to hear his brother talk this mature. The two hadn't even hit the puberty yet and Wonshik was already talking quite mature.

''How dare you two to come near him? It's forbidden to come near him, my sons. Get up and go to your room!'' Hakyeon screamed and his sons started to cry even louder. Taekwoon started to groan even more when the baby was kicking harder than he was already doing, but he couldn't say to this human what he was doing to his baby. Hakyeon wasn't going to listen anyways.

Hakyeon sat on his knees and crawled towards his sons, before he grabbed their ankles and pulled them away from Taekwoon. The two brothers kept crying and only begged their dad to let them go, but Hakyeon refused to listen.

''How many times did I tell you that it's forbidden to come near this angel? He is my possession and I'm not planning to share my possession with you two. Go to your damn room and you will never come near this angel ever again!'' Hakyeon screamed and kicked his sons asses, before the two cried and went to their room. Taekwoon's wings went back up and he looked in fear at Hakyeon, the man who made him pregnant.

Hakyeon only glared at the angel and Taekwoon recieved a hard smack in his face, before Hakyeon turned and left the room. Here he sat, alone and pregnant with his abuser's baby.