NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N I never wrote 4 NEO oneshots in a row, but I haven't written anything of the paranormal oneshots with Taekwoon being pregnant with a demon or so. So it's a bit in the style of The Monster Inside Me. And I'm soooooo sorry I didn't update for this one this week, but I have a week with nothing but tests and I need my focus on that. As of next week, I will update as less as I did this week. Because internship will start next week Thursday.

A few months ago, everything looked normal. Taekwoon was a successful actor and even recieved a lot of love for his role in the drama he wrapped up the shooting for. As soon as the drama aired on TV, people were overexcited to see yet another character of Taekwoon.

But when he woke up one day, he felt sick to his stomach. It surprised him because he felt good the day before. Taekwoon took painkillers in order to reduce the pain and for a few days, it went okay. But those days were over quite soon, because it turned into pain the next 2 months.

Taekwoon told this to his manager, but his manager didn't take it seriously. To his manager, it was nothing more but a flu and Taekwoon had to stop overreacting. Taekwoon felt sad that his manager didn't want to listen to him, but Taekwoon decided to keep his mouth shut and go on with his work.

Taekwoon struggled to do his job properly, because the pain in his stomach increased by the months. And his worst fear became reality when he noticed that his stomach was getting bigger by the months. On top of that, it felt like something was moving or trying to rip open Taekwoon's stomach.

So Taekwoon decided to make an appointment at the doctor and the doctor did a quick examination on him, because it became unbearable for Taekwoon as the pain increased during the examination.

''Ah, I can see what is wrong with you mr. Jung. You're pregnant and you're 5 months along now. But-'' the doctor got distracted by the baby on the screen and Taekwoon's mind was a complete chaos when the doctor told him that he was pregnant, because who was the father of this baby? Taekwoon didn't know, as he never had with anyone and he wasn't drunk on any occasion either. Because his manager would've said so if it was true that he was drunk.

The doctor gasped and Taekwoon turned his face to the doctor, whose eyes were wide. Taekwoon wondered what was going on, but the doctor looked at him before Taekwoon could even ask.

''Your baby isn't even human. After a closer look, I see that it's a demon and I am afraid that it's a demon from the haunted house across town.'' the doctor said and Taekwoon's eyes widen. What? A demon entered his body and made him suffer these past few months? Maybe Taekwoon had to call in someone who was an expert in paranormal stuff, maybe they could tell him how a demon entered his body if Taekwoon never went close to the haunted house that was supposed to be burnt down for good.

And that's what Taekwoon did. A week after the doctor told him that he was pregnant with a demon, he managed to find a paranormal team who was going to examine his baby and to tell him how this demon managed to enter Taekwoon's body. The team did lots of tests on him and they also did a lot of tests on the baby, all of this together took them 4 hours.

After the examination, the leader of the team told him that a demon named Cha Hakyeon managed to break free from the haunted house and Hakyeon wanted to look for a victim to make him or her suffer. And to his pleasure, he found the attractive actor by the name Jung Taekwoon. So Hakyeon entered Taekwoon's house at night and entered his body. Taekwoon was stunned when he heard this, because a sickening demon entered his body to make him suffer for 9 long months.

Nowadays, Taekwoon was 7 months along and hadn't appeared in public since he discovered that there was a demon inside him. Taekwoon decided to take a break until this monster was born, because Taekwoon was scared for this demon and didn't know what the demon was going to do when he had people around him. And boy, this demon knew how to make him suffer. Because every moment Taekwoon wasn't expecting it ,whether it was at day or at night, the demon gave some strong kicks and Taekwoon screamed in pain. He had two months left, but those two months were going to come very slow.

Taekwoon stood in front of the mirror and his shirt was lifted up, at the same time that he rubbed over his huge stomach. He looked like he was pregnant with twins and Taekwoon hated it to be this big, because there was a monster inside him and this monster was going to make him suffer. 

Hakyeon gave some strong kicks and Taekwoon could see how strong they were, because it almost looked like Hakyeon was about to rip open Taekwoon's stomach. Taekwoon flinched at the same time and bit his lip. He was pretty sure that the demon inside him was laughing at how much Taekwoon suffered right now, but Taekwoon had to hold on and had to drag himself through the remaining 2 months.

''So you picked me as a random victim to torture me huh? Why me?'' Taekwoon asked the demon and kept rubbing over his stomach. Taekwoon wasn't expecting an answer from the demon, but he didn't care either. Because he was going to drop the baby far away from his house. Taekwoon loved children, but he wasn't going to raise a demon child who basically reincarnated inside him. And Taekwoon hoped that the demon wasn't going to come back anytime soon when Taekwoon left the demon behind.

Apparently, the demon knew what was going on in Taekwoon's mind. Because Hakyeon's kicks got worse and he moved as if he was an alien instead of being a demon. Taekwoon screamed in pain and squeezed his eyes. Taekwoon tried to keep breathing as the baby was torturing him at this moment.

''Yah! Stop, you hurt me!'' Taekwoon screamed and opened his eyes, before his eyes were resting on the demon again. This was the worst pain Taekwoon had ever felt and he hoped that it was going to be over soon.

When Hakyeon finally slowed down, Taekwoon still could feel how much Hakyeon had hurt him and the pain was still there.

''You're one nasty demon, Hakyeon. You may laugh in there, but I wanna get rid off you anytime soon.'' Taekwoon groaned and dropped his shirt, before he made his way downstairs. Taekwoon immediately went to the livingroom and dropped himself on the couch.

He hated the demon inside him so much and wanted to back to his normal life again.