CHABIN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

Hakyeon was called the of the school as soon as the school knew that he was pregnant. Hakyeon was pregnant with Hongbin's child and Hongbin was Mr. Popular, so everyone thought that Hakyeon wanted to carry Hongbin's child in order to make Hongbin is. But what no one knew, was that Hongbin was dating Hakyeon. And Hongbin was the one who got Hakyeon pregnant.

Hakyeon liked Hongbin right after he bumped into Hongbin, but it was wrong to love Hongbin and to have a crush on him. Everyone adored Hongbin and everyone wanted to be with him. And it didn't matter who tried to date Hongbin, because they recieved lots of hate comments. Now that Hakyeon carried Hongbin's child, everyone hated Hakyeon and they all wanted Hakyeon to do abortion. Hakyeon didn't deserve it to have a child with Hongbin.

Hakyeon stood at his locker and collected some stuff, but heard people talk about him at the same time. Hakyeon was 7 months pregnant and was very much showing, so people had a subject to talk about. Hakyeon tried to ignore it, but it was around him everywhere and all the time. He only had to drag himself around the school one more month, before he would spend the rest of the time at home until the baby was born. Hakyeon couldn't wait, but was scared at the same time. Because was Hongbin going to cheat on him if he was at home during the time that he had to take care of his child?

Hakyeon closed his locker and he immediately was greeted by a kiss of Hongbin on his cheek. Hakyeon smiled and turned sideways, before Hongbin bent forward to kiss Hakyeon's bump.

''I can't wait for our son to be born, I can't wait to hold him in my arms.'' Hongbin said and placed a hand on Hakyeon's stomach, before he recieved a strong kick from his son. Hakyeon was expecting a boy and the two weren't sure how to name their son yet, because they disagreed on it too much.

''I can't wait either Hongbin, but I'm still scared that people will cheat on me with you when I'm home waiting for the baby to be born.'' Hakyeon sighed and whined a little bit, but Hongbin smiled and kissed Hakyeon's nose right away.

''You know me Hakyeon, I will never cheat on you. I mean, I don't even want to cheat on you now that you're about to give me a son.'' Hongbin said and Hakyeon smiled, before he wrapped an arm around Hongbin's waist. Hongbin wrapped an arm around Hakyeon's waist aswell and his hand was resting on the side of Hakyeon's huge stomach.

The two made their way to the canteen and people glared at them, but Hongbin helped Hakyeon to ignore it. Hongbin knew how painful it was to Hakyeon to hear that Hakyeon was a , but Hakyeon wasn't a . Hongbin was more than happy that Hakyeon was carrying his child. Hongbin had a crush on Hakyeon ever since the two bumped into each other and Hongbin wanted to do everything to make Hakyeon his.

Hongbin knew that all of his admirers were gonna be mad if he was going to date Hakyeon, but he didn't care. And he was more than happy when Hakyeon told him that he was pregnant. Hakyeon was scared, because the school was going to label him as a . Hongbin didn't care and told Hakyeon that he had to keep the baby, because he couldn't have it if Hakyeon would kill the baby by an abortion. 

Now that Hakyeon was 7 months along, Hongbin couldn't keep his eyes off Hakyeon. To him, Hakyeon looked gorgeous being pregnant.

The two took a seat at a table and Hongbin's hand immediately was resting on the protruding stomach of Hakyeon, before Hongbin's hand felt a kick coming from the baby. Hongbin looked at Hakyeon with a smile and Hakyeon felt more at ease right now.

''I'm glad that you promised not to cheat on me if I have to follow classes at home, because it would be a little waste if you would cheat on me with someone if our son is born.'' Hakyeon said and Hongbin placed a kiss on Hakyeon's forehead.

''Hakyeon, no. I love you so much, so I can't cheat on you. Ever since we bumped into each other, I had a crush on you and I wanted to make you mine. And now that you are carrying my child, I love you so much more and I really want to make the best of it. I'm not going to give up on you and our son.'' Hongbin said and kissed Hakyeon. Hakyeon's hand was resting on Hongbin's lap and smiled when the most popular guy at school kissed him.

In the background, people were making sickening noises and Hakyeon wanted to pull back but Hongbin placed a hand in Hakyeon's neck to prevent him from doing that.

''No Hakyeon, you are mine and I want everyone to see that. You are the mum of my child and everyone has to know that you are mine. I don't want people to follow me like a puppy.'' Hongbin said during the kiss and Hakyeon smiled, before he deepend the kiss.

Hakyeon whined a little when his son was giving him a strong kick, but Hongbin giggled. 

''We are meant to be together, Hakyeon. Our son confirms it.'' Hongbin said and broke the kiss. It was still surreal to Hakyeon that he was dating the most popular boy of the school and that he was carrying his child, but it was all worth it. Maybe Hongbin was right, maybe he shouldn't worry about the comments in the school so much. Maybe he shouldn't give a about them so much, because he had someone to take care after.

Right after the bell rang, the two got up and made their way to the classroom of their first class. People glared at them again, but Hongbin didn't care. He only cared about Hakyeon and their son right now, he didn't care much about his popularity.

The two entered the classroom once they made it to the classroom and took a seat in the back of the classroom. Hongbin placed a hand on Hakyeon's stomach again and Hakyeon smiled at Hongbin, before he placed his hand on top of Hongbin's hand.

''I still can't believe that we're expecting a child, Hongbin. Even though I'm 7 months along.'' Hakyeon said softly and Hongbin smiled. He couldn't believe it either, but his son was worth it to be born in their little family.