RABIN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N I had this idea in mind a little bit, but I couldn't really picture the ship for this. So I gave it to Rabin instead. Sorry that it's shorter, I seriously had no idea how to drag it on.

An entire town was on the hunt for vampires, because people believed that the vampires tried to kill the humans and to take over the town. But Hongbin knew better. He was dating a vampire and he was pregnant with a hybrid. 

The relationship came out of the sudden. Wonshik bumped into him and initially threatened to kill Hongbin, but Wonshik fell in love with the human and marked Hongbin as his. The pregnancy came unexpected, but that didn't mean that both weren't ready to welcome the little baby.

Wonshik honestly feared a little bit for Hongbin's life, because he wasn't know for how long Hongbin would be able to carry the baby. This was the first time he dealt with a hybrid, so it was a bit of figuring out how this would work out. But Wonshik knew that he had to provide the baby some blood once Hongbin would near the final stage of the pregnancy.

But that was far away now, because Hongbin was only 3 months along. Since he was carrying a hybrid, he was showing more than when he carried a human baby.

Hongbin and Wonshik walked through the tow and they saw how much everyone was in panic. All the citizens tried to get their belongings together and to flee, something Hongbin didn't even have to do. And even if he and his baby would flee, Wonshik would track them down anyways. Wonshik could smell Hongbin's scent and always would know where Hongbin would be at.

Hongbin wasn't showing a lot, but Wonshik was more than happy that Hongbin's bump was the proof of a little one being on the way. Wonshik wrapped his arm around Hongbin's waist and the two continued their walk. Hongbin was still a bit scared to see all the citizens in panic, but Wonshik's kiss on his cheek assured him that nothing would happen to him. So Hongbin believed that and took a deep breath so that he could relax a little. 

It scared him how much he had to be aware of not letting the stress take the better off him, because it could affect his baby. And whenever he didn't think about himself, Wonshik did it for him by slowing him down. Wonshik was such a great support for Hongbin.

''Don't look at those humans too much Hongbin, any kind of panic and stress is a bad effect on our baby.'' Wonshik said as his hand rubbed over the small bump of Hongbin. Hongbin enjoyed it when Wonshik rubbed over his small bump and it was a way of relaxing to Hongbin. So Hongbin relaxed a little after he felt Wonshik's hand on his bump. Wonshik's hands were supposed to be cold and Hongbin was used to it now.

''Thanks for this Wonshik, I feel a lot more relaxed now. I'm sorry, but it scares me to see everyone being on the run. Because that could've been me aswell, I could've been one of those.'' Hongbin said and sighed, before he felt Wonshik's cold lips in his neck.

''You're welcome, my love.'' Wonshik simply responded and the two continued their way through this town. Wonshik's clan scared the hell out of the citizens and they even killed some of them by drinking their blood. But his clan knew that they couldn't touch Hongbin, Hongbin was Wonshik's and Hongbin was carrying his child.

It was then that Wonshik told Hongbin to stop and Hongbin stopped like Wonshik asked.

''Jump on my back, Hongbin. I wanna leave this town as soon as possible and I don't want you to run, you can't do that now that you're pregnant. Come on, jump on my back.'' Wonshik said and was ready to carry Hongbin. Hongbin didn't even have to hesitate and carefully crawled on Wonshik's back. Wonshik had to make sure that Hongbin didn't have any changes of falling off his back, so he didn't run at first. Once it was save enough, Wonshik ran through the town and heard humans scream when he passed them. 

Hongbin held tight and closed his eyes when he heard Wonshik run. Hongbin was save for now and he risked a lot to be together with a vampire like Wonshik. His parents didn't appreciate it that Hongbin hung out with a vampire, because a vampire was a devil's creature and Wonshik couldn't offer him like a human could. Hongbin didn't listen and started dating with Wonshik, because it felt right to him. And now, he is expecting Wonshik's child. So his parents had no chance to take Hongbin back and protect him, he was marked by Wonshik after all.

''I want you to move in with me, Hongbin. I don't want to be separated from you by those parents of yours, I hate them.'' Wonshik said and Hongbin only hummed. He knew that Wonshik was hated by his parents, but he understood why and he also could imagine it why his parents hated Wonshik. A vampire shouldn't be together with a human like Hongbin, but it happened in the end anyways.

''What? Now or when I get further into the pregnancy?'' Hongbin asked as he opened his eyes and looked at Wonshik.

''Now!'' Wonshik said a bit louder and Hongbin sighed, before he closed his eyes again. When Wonshik raised his voice a little, it sounded like Wonshik was angry. But Wonshik wasn't angry, he only wanted his pregnant human boyfriend safe.

''Okay, sorry.'' Hongbin mumbled and drifted off to sleep. Wonshik wanted to respond to Hongbin, but chuckled when he noticed that Hongbin was asleep. It was pretty cute and Wonshik could put the focus on getting out of this town as soon as possible, because he wanted his boyfriend safe. And Wonshik wanted to live a life with Hongbin somewhere else but here. Wonshik hated humans a lot, but he had a weakness for Hongbin when he fell in love with Hongbin.

All Wonshik wanted, was to get outta here. Hongbin deserved better and so did their baby, their baby deserved it to grow up somewhere where it was better compared to where Hongbin lived.