CHABIN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N Already got some love for my Chabin oneshot, so here's the next one. Chabin stans, here you go.

It was a living hell for Hongbin. He discovered that he was pregnant for 2 months, but he didn't know who the father was of his baby. He also didn't know when he had with someone. But then he remembers a young man who he met a while ago. This young man had a cold touch and the two met when Hongbin accidentally bumped into him. And the worst thing of it all was that Hongbin never saw how he looked like, Hongbin only remembers the man's voice. It sounded smooth and made Hongbin feel dreamy.

Hongbin stood in front of the mirror in his bedroom and had his shirt lifted up, while he was looking at his stomach. He couldn't believe that there was a baby inside him, a baby of someone who he never saw again after they had . Hongbin was showing already, but it looked like he had loose skin hanging in front of him.

''Hey baby, I hope that you're going to stay healthy and that you're not going to be such a bully.'' Hongbin said to his small bump and over it with his hands. The search for the father was going to be a road to nowhere, so Hongbin already decided to raise the baby by himself.

Seeing his bump made him realise that his whole life was going to change. The things he had planned for his future couldn't be reached for now, he had to delay all of those plans. He immediately thought of his friend Jaehwan, who was pregnant with the child of his boyfriend Wonshik and Jaehwan was 5 months along. Hongbin was only 2 months along, so Jaehwan could tell him already what he had experienced in the months that he was ahead of Hongbin.

Jaehwan told him how horrible he felt when he had suffered from morning sickness. Jaehwan was already a drama queen and his pregnancy symptoms made it even worse, which scared the hell out of Wonshik. Jaehwan already suffered from moodswings and whined about the smallest things.

But at the same time, Jaehwan felt sad for Hongbin for not knowing who the father is of his child. Hongbin assured him that he was going to raise the baby on his own and that he was going to tell his child that its father left him shortly after he discovered that he was pregnant

Hongbin dropped his shirt and made his way downstairs. He walked straight to the kitchen and prepared something to eat for himself. His stomach was growling, much later than when Hongbin decided for himself to get some food. Hongbin prepared for himself a simple sandwhich and got himself a glass of milk, before he walked to the livingroom and sat down on the couch. He the TV and kept switching from Channel to Channel to see what was on TV today.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Then, a knock on the door was heard. Hongbin got up from the couch and walked to the door to see who was in front of the door. Hongbin opened the door and a young man stood in front of him, but a few people dressed in wealthy clothing stood behind him.

''Are you Lee Hongbin? I think you are the one I had with a little while ago and I discovered that you are carrying my baby. Can we come in?'' the young man explained and Hongbin nodded when he got asked if he was Hongbin. Hongbin let the people in and closed the door behind them. Was this the guy that was the baby of his father? And why did he disappear after their night together?

''Alright, follow me please.'' Hongbin said and walked to the livingroom, turning the TV off as soon as he grabbed the remote. Hongbin sat down on the couch and the big amount of people sat down aswell.

''Let me introduce myself, to make it clear for you aswell. My name is prince Hakyeon and I'm the heir to the throne in the kingdom of the vampires.'' the young man said and Hongbin was shocked. He had with a vampire prince? Meaning that Hongbin was pregnant with a hybrid? And what was the prince doing here in the human world?

''S-So I'm pregnant with a hybrid? And how did you know that I was pregnant?'' Hongbin asked and was in disbelief that a vampire prince sat next to him. Hakyeon grabbed his hand and Hongbin flinched when he felt how cold the prince's hand was.

''Yes Hongbin, you are pregnant with a hybrid. A dhampir to be exact, which is half vampire half human. I discovered that you were pregnant by my instinct. But my instinct had to be confirmed by a spy, so I sent a spy to this world to follow you around and he confirmed for me that you are carrying my child.'' Hakyeon told him and Hongbin's eyes widen. So someone followed him around to keep an eye on him? And he was expecting a dhampir? Hongbin was confused as heck.

The prince got closer to him and asked him if he could see the little bump. Hongbin nodded and lifted up his shirt, revealing his small bump. Hakyeon placed his cold hands on Hongbin's stomach and Hongbin flinched when he felt these cold hands yet again. Hakyeon couldn't believe that he was going to be a dad and he couldn't wait to introduce Hongbin to his parents. It was a rule in their kingdom that the partner had to be introduced to the king and the queen when one of the princes or princesses was expecting a child.

''Hongbin, I have to take you with me. You have to be introduced to the king and queen and they have to welcome you into our family, that's a rule that lasts in our kingdom.'' Hakyeon said and Hongbin swallowed. He was scared to be surrounded by vampires and he wasn't sure if the king and queen knew that he was human.

''B-But do the king and queen know that I am human? Because I am scared to be killed.'' Hongbin clearly was in fear, but the prince looked at him and smiled.

''They know that you are human, because I told them what the spy told me after his investigation. They are looking forward to meet you.'' Hakyeon said and Hongbin nodded, while he sighed in relief. He was glad that the king and the queen weren't going to kill him, because of him being human. Hongbin looked at the other vampires in the room and realised that these are the guards that travelled with the prince.

Hakyeon let go of Hongbin's tiny bump and got up from the couch, reaching out a hand to Hongbin.

''Come on Hongbin, we have to go now. The king and the queen don't like to wait.'' Hakyeon said and Hongbin carefully took the prince's hand. Hakyeon held the young human close and Hongbin felt the prince's hot breath in his neck.

This is when Hongbin realised that the baby inside him was going to change his life for good.