NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N This is inspired by the WonTaek Shangri La oneshots, I also had to write one for Neo

Shangri La sounds like a paradise, but it's not. Especially for young couples who were starting a family or already had a young family. Food wasn't really there and it was a real struggle to stay alive each day, causing a lot of people to die everyday.

Hakyeon also experienced the same with his pregnant husband Taekwoon. Taekwoon was pregnant with twin boys and he needed the most of food in order to stay alive. He didn't eat for just himself, he ate for the three of them.

Taekwoon looked like he was ready to pop, while he was 7 months along. He looked healthy, but he was malnourished. He didn't get a lot of vitamins and other nutrients, so his children were a bit behind on their development.

The young couple sat down behind their house and their bare feet were into the water. Taekwoon's hands were resting on his stomach and felt how active his sons were. His sons were actice at night and day, so it didn't mind what time of the day it was. Hakyeon's head was resting on Taekwoon's shoulder and he was looking at the gorgeous baby bump of Taekwoon.

''You're looking gorgeous like this, Taekwoon. I'm sure that our sons agree with me.'' Hakyeon said and chuckled when he felt his sons kick as soon as he placed his hands on the huge bump. Hakyeon was surprised how well his sons were doing, despite the fact that his husband was malnourished. This showed that his sons were big fighters and that they didn't care much about the poor circumstances they lived in.

Taekwoon couldn't help but chuckle. He was someone who would be really shy if he got compliments and Hakyeon always gave him the biggest compliments that he could get. Not that he didn't got them when they got married, but the compliments increased when Hakyeon heard that Taekwoon was pregnant.

It was afternoon in Shangri La and the young couple didn't feel the urge to get up to get something to eat. They loved to spend their moments at the lake, which was located behind their house. Now that Taekwoon was pregnant, it was a way of calming their sons down and their sons loved it a lot. They showed that by the amount of kicks and these were softer compared to the kicks they usually gave Taekwoon, because they were a lot more painful.

Taekwoon rubbed over his stomach and chuckled when his hands touched Hakyeon's hand. Hakyeon loved to be involved with his son's development and loved to touch Taekwoon's stomach whenever he could.

''Hakyeon, could you please get some fish for me? I think that our sons want something to eat now. I'm not hungry, but our boys are.'' Taekwoon pouted and Hakyeon chuckled, before he let go of Taekwoon and got up. They had to go on the hunt tomorrow again, but they still had enough of fish for today. But Hakyeon had to catch a lot, because Taekwoon had to feed the three of them and their sons asked a lot from Taekwoon.

In the time that Hakyeon was gone, Taekwoon stared at the lake and sighed deep. He really wanted something better for his boys, but the Chinese gouvernment wasn't going to help them. The Chinese gouvernment never really cared about Shangri La and was always trying to ditch Shangri La, they didn't want to see Shangri La as a Chinese town. But the citizens of Shangri La didn't agree with it and tried to demonstrate whenever they could.

Hakyeon returned to Taekwoon with a fish and he sat down next to his pregnant husband. Taekwoon took the fish from his husband and started to eat. He wasn't that hungry, but he knew that his sons were hungry. They never liked to wait until the two got some food again, so they liked to make themselves heard. And they did that by torturing Taekwoon, much to Taekwoon's annoyance.

Taekwoon moaned when the first part of the fish entered his mouth. The fish was the only food that Taekwoon could give his sons and it was sad that Taekwoon couldn't give them more than that, but Taekwoon was going to learn the twins that they had to fight in order to survive. Hakyeon chuckled and sat behind Taekwoon, while he wrapped his arms around Taekwoon's waist as his hands were resting on Taekwoon's stomach. He felt how active his sons were, but that slowed down once the two were being fed by the fish that Taekwoon was eating now.

''I'm glad that our boys are no longer torturing you, because I hate to see you in pain when they kick the hell out of you. Yah Hongbin, tell your brother to stop hurting your mummy.'' Hakyeon said and looked at Taekwoon's stomach as he looked over Taekwoon's shoulder. Hakyeon suggested to name their sons Hongbin and Wonshik and Taekwoon agreed, since he didn't have any names in mind himself. Wonshik was the most feisty one out of the two and Hongbin basically joined his brother whenever Taekwoon thought that it couldn't go worse.

Taekwoon chuckled and looked over his shoulder at Hakyeon. Hakyeon was such an amazing father figure already and Taekwoon admired that about him so much, because Hakyeon took care of his family whenever they needed it. Even when food was barely there.

''And you're telling me that our boys are fighters? Maybe you should call yourself one, because you take care of us whenever things aren't going well.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon giggled when he looked at Taekwoon.

''Ahw, thanks babe.'' Hakyeon said and kissed Taekwoon. Whenever Hakyeon kissed his pregnant husband, he still felt the same spark as what he felt when he met Taekwoon. But their kiss what being interrupted by Wonshik kicking the hell out of Taekwoon again, causing Taekwoon to groan and pulled back.

''Yah Wonshik, don't hurt me okay? I know that you're either jealous or hungry, but you don't have to hurt me.'' Taekwoon said as he looked at his stomach. He saw Wonshik's activity that was going on underneath his silk shirt and he placed a hand on his stomach to calm his son down.

''Come on my love, eat the rest of the fish. Our boys will need it.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon nodded, before he smiled. Taekwoon continued to eat and he felt Hakyeon rub over his stomach. Maybe Hakyeon could calm his boys down at the same time he was eating the fish.

Taekwoon was fighting in order to stay alive for both him and the twin boys, because they weren't going to make it if Taekwoon would give up.