WONTAEK

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

The rooster was heard and a poor town named Shangri La woke up in fear to face another day with the question whether they survive the day or not. Wonshik had his arms around his pregnant husband on a poor matrass. Shangri La was that poor, that Wonshik and Taekwoon could only afford a poor matrass if you would talk about the furniture.

Taekwoon was 6 months pregnant with a little boy, but he looked like he was only 4 months along. Due to the poor amount of food they have in Shangri La, they baby wasn't on the same height and weight as a baby should be in the 6th month of the pregnancy.

''Taekwoon babe, wake up. It's time to go on the fishing again.'' Wonshik said and Taekwoon groaned.

''Really Wonshik? I hope I can make it to the lake.'' Taekwoon groaned and turned ,so that he was on his back, at the same time Wonshik sat up straight. Wonshik looked at his pregnant husband and placed a hand on Taekwoon's stomach, before he rubbed over Taekwoon's stomach.

''Come on Taekwoon, we need fish to keep you and the baby alive. Our baby needs to grow and it has to be healthy, because the weight and height of our little miracle is 2 months behind due to the poor stock of food.'' Wonshik told him and looked at Taekwoon's stomach.

When Taekwoon discovered that he was pregnant, both he and Wonshik were scared. Not that they weren't ready to have this baby, but they were scared that the baby wouldn't develop like a normal baby would and that it would die during the pregnancy. But so far, the baby kept fighting to stay alive and became Taekwoon and Wonshik's little miracle.

Wonshik felt a soft kick against his hand and smiled.

''Goodmorning for you too, little one. Good to know that you're awake too.'' Wonshik said and felt Taekwoon's hand on top of his. Wonshik and Taekwoon looked at each other and smiled.

''Alright, let's go catch some fish. I think our little boy is hungry.'' Taekwoon sighed and got up, before Wonshik helped him to get up from the matrass. Wonshik wrapped an arm around Taekwoon's waist and dragged him to the bathroom. Taekwoon felt a bit weak and he was glad that Wonshik wanted to help him.

There wasn't much in the bathroom, but they at least had a bit room for the shower, the toilet and the washing table. Shangri La was quite a poor town, so they couldn't afford much. The only food they could get was fish and they didn't have anything else, because the town couldn't afford anything else. This was the scariest part for Taekwoon in particular, because he wanted to give birth to a healthy baby boy once he went into labour. But with their baby being underweight, there was a possibility that their baby was going to be born with physical damages.

Taekwoon sat down on top of the toilet as Wonshik helped him to get freshened up. Taekwoon felt weak in his legs, so he couldn't stand for a long time. And Wonshik had to help him with everything, but Wonshik didn't mind at all. As long as he could help his pregnant husband, he would do everything for him.

Taekwoon placed a hand on his stomach and rubbed over it. The baby was quiet again, so Taekwoon thought he must've fallen asleep again. Taekwoon smiled when he looked at his stomach, but the thought of their child dying in the pregnancy was still there. The chances of babies being born dead was higher in Shangri La compared to everywhere else in China.

''How is our little boy doing, Taekwoon?'' Wonshik asked and Taekwoon looked up at him.

''He is quiet now, so I assume he is asleep. And no, I am not going to think that he is dead. Because our baby is a fighter.'' Taekwoon said and after Wonshik was ready to go, he pulled Taekwoon up and placed a hand on the small stomach. 

''Our baby is a little fighter indeed, so don't worry about our little miracle being dead. Come on, let's get dressed and let's catch some fish. I'm hungry, but I'm sure you and the baby are hungry aswell.'' Wonshik said and Taekwoon nodded, before he recieved a kiss from Wonshik.

The two walked back to their poorly decorated bedroom and they got dressed, though Taekwoon needed a bit of help from Wonshik. Taekwoon always had problems with getting his pants on, as his bump was getting more and more in the way. He was lucky that his stomach didn't like a 6 month old stomach, because that would've been a bigger issue.

''Ready to go eomma?'' Wonshik smirked and giggled when he recieved a poke in his side from Taekwoon. 

Once the two were ready to go, the two left their house and Taekwoon carried the fishing equipment with him as Wonshik wrapped an arm around Taekwoon's waist, his hand resting on the side of Taekwoon's small protruding stomach. Just then, Wonshik felt the baby kick against his hand again and these kicks were a bit stronger. Taekwoon looked at Wonshik and smiled.

''Glad that he is still alive and glad that he is such a big fighter, because I can't imagine a life without our little miracle anymore.'' Wonshik said and placed a kiss on Taekwoon's temple. Taekwoon was happy aswell, because he was already looking forward to a life with their little boy.

''I told you that he is a fighter, Wonshik. Hakyeon is a fighter already.'' Taekwoon said and Wonshik looked at him.

''Hakyeon?'' he asked and Taekwoon giggled.

''That's the name for our little boy, I like the name Hakyeon a lot. You don't hear it much in this place.'' Taekwoon said and he recieved a strong kick from the baby.

''It seems that he agrees with the name, so I agree too. Hakyeon it is.'' Wonshik said and placed another kiss on Taekwoon's temple, before the two made their way to the lake. 

The walk was quite a bit long, but it was long enough for Taekwoon to make it without asking Wonshik to carry him. Wonshik had carried Taekwoon a few times when Taekwoon couldn't walk anymore and Taekwoon really appreciated the help he got from his husband, because he was pretty sure that he lost Hakyeon sooner if Taekwoon and Wonshik weren't married.

''Are you still doing okay Taekwoon? You feet aren't hurting yet?'' Wonshik asked and Taekwoon shook his head. He was doing okay so far, but he wondered if it stayed the same way when they were going to make their way home. Because Taekwoon had a lot of pain in his feet whenever they had to go back.

''No, I'm okay.'' Taekwoon said and placed a hand on his stomach, while the other hand held the fishing equipment.

Taekwoon had to stay strong for their baby, because Hakyeon was about to grow up in a small town where they were living under poor circumstances.