NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N This one came up randomly and had been in my ideas list for a while, it's inspired by Finding My Way To You. And again, I was a little distracted due to Eurovision #TeamDuncan #Netherlands

For 6 years, Taekwoon studied abroad. And now, he returned home. Not only were his parents and siblings excited for his return, but Taekwoon himself was excited aswell. He couldn't wait to wrap his arms around his family again. But Taekwoon also had to announce something to his family and Taekwoon was scared to see their reaction.

Taekwoon was pregnant and was 4 months along. It wasn't his idea to end up pregnant, but he met a guy who he thought that he could trust. And it turned out that Taekwoon couldn't trust this guy at all, because Taekwoon got by him. And it didn't matter that Taekwoon was a prince, because this guy didn't even care.

The closer he came to his palace, the more nervous Taekwoon became. How would his family react if they would hear about his unexpected pregnancy? Taekwoon hoped that they would be at least a bit supportive and that they would help him through this pregnancy, because Taekwoon wasn't going to do an abortion. He just couldn't do that.

He rubbed over his stomach and he kept looking outside. Taekwoon was scared at this moment, but this fear couldn't take over. If it did, Taekwoon would kill this baby himself by just the stress. So Taekwoon had to stay calm, but it was hard to stay calm if he didn't know about the reaction of his family.

''I hope that your grandparents are happy that you're on the way little one, I hope so.'' Taekwoon whispered as he looked at his small bump. Within minutes, he would be reunited with his family and they would learn about the small bump. The palace came closer into Taekwoon's vision and before he realised it, he arrived home. All this time, he was scared to tell his family about the unplanned pregnancy. 

Taekwoon got out of the carriage and was pulled into a hug by his brother Hakyeon immediately. Taekwoon and Hakyeon always grew up together as if they were best friends. Hakyeon wasn't much older than Taekwoon was, but the two were inseparable.

''We missed you so much, Taekwoon-ah. 6 years is so damn long.'' Hakyeon cried and tightened his hug on Taekwoon. Hakyeon didn't want to let go of his brother, because he cried a lot when Taekwoon was gone to study abroad.

When Hakyeon did let go, the other family members gave Taekwoon a tight hug and Taekwoon saw tears stream down his mum's face. She was glad to see her second son to be at home again.

''Wait Taekwoon, have you gained some weight? You look like you did.'' Hakyeon noticed as he looked at Taekwoon's stomach. After Hakyeon mentioned the small bump, everyone looked down as the maids were busy with taking Taekwoon's luggage into the palace. Taekwoon sighed and closed his eyes, it was the moment of truth.

Tears streamed down his face and his family wondered what was going on, because they barely saw Taekwoon cry. He barely cried, he always tried to keep himself together.

''I-I was over there and it turned out that I'm pregnant. I'm so sorry for coming back like this.'' Taekwoon cried and bit his lip. It wasn't long until he felt some arms around him. When Taekwoon opened his eyes, he saw that Hakyeon wrapped his arms around Taekwoon. 

''It's all so sudden that you're expecting a little one, but that doesn't take away that we would like to help you with raising it. You're not alone, Taekwoon.'' Hakyeon spoke to him and let one arm go off Taekwoon's neck, to place that hand on Taekwoon's bump again. Taekwoon seemed to calm down because of this, because he didn't cry as much as he did after they found out about his bump.

''How far along are you?'' the king asked and Taekwoon looked at him.

''I'm only 4 months along and I discovered the pregnancy last month actually, I didn't know about it. I knew something was wrong when I saw my small bump.'' Taekwoon said and looked at Hakyeon, who was more than excited that Taekwoon was expecting a child.

The family made their way inside and they made their way to the livingroom. Taekwoon and Hakyeon sat down next to each other and Hakyeon over Taekwoon's small bump again. Taekwoon was still scared about everything and Hakyeon would be too if he was in Taekwoon's shoes, he would be scared too.

''So you said that you were ? Why? Because of your title?'' the queen asked and Taekwoon shook his head.

''No. I thought I could trust him and I thought I could have a great time with him, but he showed me that he was differently and he me. He threatened to kill me if I would tell anyone that he me. So for 2 months, I cried and I felt sick to my stomach when I threw up. But when I saw a small bump, I knew something was wrong and I went to see the doctor. I was shocked when the doctor told me that I was pregnant, because I was scared how I had to tell you this.'' Taekwoon felt shivers run down his spine and his head was automatically resting on Hakyeon's shoulder. Taekwoon was still filled with fear, because everything was new to him. 

''Don't be scared Taekwoon, we'll help you with everything okay?'' Hakyeon whispered and Taekwoon nodded. He was glad that he still could count on his family and this baby would grow up in a loving household. 

Hakyeon was the next in line to rule, but Hakyeon didn't care about that now. Hakyeon's priority now was to take care of his younger brother, who was thrown into the unknown by being and ending up pregnant.

''Let's help Taekwoon with taking care of this little baby, because he'll need our help.'' the queen said and everyone agreed with it.

Hakyeon kept streaking over Taekwoon's small bump and Hakyeon already promised him that he would do that more often when Taekwoon would go further and further into the pregnancy. Taekwoon chuckled when Hakyeon said this, he was already looking forward to see how his baby would react on Hakyeon. Or how it would even react on his entire family.

But for now, it was a priority to calm Taekwoon down. Everything has to sink in and everyone needed some time to take it all in, because they weren't prepared for Taekwoon to come home with such news like this.