NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N Part two of this one shot

Hakyeon is living with Taekwoon after he visited the pregnant warlock and it's been 2 months since Hakyeon came to visit Taekwoon again. Taekwoon gave him a second chance and Hakyeon took that with both of his hands. Since then, Hakyeon is taking good care of Taekwoon and Taekwoon appreciates the help that he gets from the vampire.

His unborn son has become more active since then and Taekwoon blamed Hakyeon for it, because his son must've sensed that his biological father has returned. To Hakyeon, it's a great moment that his son knows that Hakyeon is back into his life. To Taekwoon, it was nothing but a big hell. And it didn't even matter whatever Taekwoon was eating, his son needed some blood too. His son was going to be the first hybrid to be born in Seoul and Taekwoon hoped that everyone would leave him alone. Because he would need all the energy until his son would be born.

The two were on the bed and Taekwoon felt exhausted. It was nighttime, so he had the right to feel exhausted. But the worst part was coming again, because his son would keep him awake again. His son would make sure that Taekwoon couldn't sleep anymore, but Hakyeon loved to calm his son down so that Taekwoon could get some sleep.

''How are you feeling, Taekwoon?'' Hakyeon asked as he rubbed over Taekwoon's stomach. He felt his son being active and Taekwoon groaned a little.

''I'm tired and our son is hurting me pretty much.'' Taekwoon sighed and Hakyeon placed a kiss on Taekwoon's forehead. Hakyeon was surprised by how well Taekwoon managed to carry this child without Hakyeon near him, but Hakyeon had learnt that a warlock like Taekwoon was quite stubborn and always asked for help when it was a little too late. So Hakyeon was glad that he came back to Taekwoon right on time.

''Our son is a hybrid, so that means that he'll be awake whenever you don't want him to. But I'm glad that he is quiet at daytime, because he isn't annoying when you have other warlocks or so around you.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon had to admit that Hakyeon was right. Taekwoon still received some customers here and his son was quiet when the customers were around.

''Yeah I know, but he is annoying as heck at night. I can't even sleep anymore, so I can't wait until he is born.'' Taekwoon whined and closed his eyes to get some sleep. Hakyeon smiled and bend forward to give his son a kiss. His son was still moving around a lot, but he wasn't kicking at this moment of the day and Hakyeon was glad that his son wasn't hurting his mummy right now.

Hakyeon pulled Taekwoon closer and Taekwoon's head was resting against Hakyeon's shoulder. Hakyeon's hand hasn't left Taekwoon's stomach and Taekwoon groaned a little when he felt any activity of his son, because his son was going to be such a big bully anytime soon.

''Shhh, it's okay. I'm with you Taekwoon. Try to get some sleep.'' Hakyeon whispered and kissed Taekwoon's temple. It hurt Hakyeon a little to see Taekwoon like this, but Taekwoon has done a lot of this pregnancy himself. Taekwoon went throught the first 5 months himself without anyone's support and that was something that Hakyeon admired, because he wouldn't be able to do that if it was him who had to go through the first 5 months without any support.

Hakyeon then felt his son kick against his hand and it resulted in Taekwoon leaving out a loud groan. Next month would be his final month and Taekwoon was already counting down the days that he would hold his son in his arms, because it now was unbearable for Taekwoon.

Taekwoon opened his eyes again and sighed deep, because he wasn't going to get some sleep tonight. Taekwoon looked down at his stomach and placed one of his hands on top of Hakyeon's, who already chuckled when he felt Taekwoon's warm hand on his.

''Our son is more than happy to have both of us together, but he also loves to bully the hell out of you.'' Hakyeon chuckled and Taekwoon groaned, because he was already done with this pregnancy. He definitely would tell that to his son once he was old enough, Taekwoon would tell him that he was such a big bully at the time that Taekwoon was 8 months along.

''He definitely is a bully and I will let him know that once he is old enough.'' Taekwoon whined and Hakyeon chuckled. Taekwoon knew their son the best, because Taekwoon simply carried him. Other than that, Taekwoon was going to be a great mum. In the two months that he lived with Taekwoon, he learnt that Taekwoon loved kids and that he always dreamt of having a family. But he wasn't expecting his family to consist of a vampire as the father of his children.

''I'm pretty sure that he already knows that he is a bully. Yah! Stop hurting your mummy, my son. Mummy can't sleep.'' Hakyeon said as he looked at Taekwoon's huge stomach. Taekwoon definitely looked like he was ready to pop, but he only had one month left.

Hakyeon placed his other hand on Taekwoon's stomach aswell and rubbed over the 8 month old stomach of Taekwoon, hoping to calm his son down. And finally, it seemed to work a little. Because their son became less active and his kicks also slowed down, they became less painful. Taekwoon sighed out of relief and Hakyeon chuckled, before he kissed Taekwoon's neck.

''I may be a vampire, but I still care about you a lot Taekwoon. I also care about our son and I will promise to stay with you until he is born.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon looked up at Hakyeon. Until their son is born? Did he just say that he is going to leave again after that?

''N-No Taekwoon, it's not what you're thinking. I won't leave you behind again, because I know what I did wrong the last time I left you. Though it's my clan's fault to keep you away from me, I'm not going to make the same mistake again.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon didn't respond to that. He was too tired to react to whatever Hakyeon told him.

''Take some rest, okay? You'll need it.'' Hakyeon continued and Taekwoon did as Hakyeon told him. Taekwoon closed his eyes and tried to get some sleep yet again. This time, he was in luck. His son wasn't bullying him right now, so Taekwoon finally could get the rest that he needed.