NAVI

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N I got inspired by Hakyeon's photos in the military that passed my timeline on Instagram. 

Wonshik is in the military for a few months and Hakyeon now feels how it's like to wake up and go to bed without the love of your life next to you. And honestly, it was hard for Hakyeon.

Now that Hakyeon was 7 months along, he couldn't wait to see Wonshik again. Wonshik knew about Hakyeon's pregnancy, because Hakyeon sent him some photos and a letter in which he told about the pregnancy. Wonshik was on cloud nine when he read this, but he felt sad on the inside at the same time. He wouldn't see Hakyeon's bump grow by the weeks and he only would meet his child once it was born. The last time that Wonshik saw Hakyeon, Hakyeon was only 4 months along.

Hakyeon stood in front of the military base, waiting to be picked up by whoever was going to do it. Hakyeon was sure that the General would pick him up to pay a visit to Wonshik, but he also was picked up a few times by someone from a lower ranking.

In the time that he had to wait, Hakyeon placed a hand on his protruding stomach and sighed when he rubbed over it.

''We're going to see daddy again, my little princess.'' Hakyeon said while he looked down at his stomach. Hakyeon was expecting a little girl and Wonshik didn't know about the gender yet, because Hakyeon wanted to tell that to Wonshik in person. He didn't want to write it down in a letter.

''Mr. Cha? Soldier Kim is ready to meet you.'' the exact same General said and Hakyeon greeted him when the General is in front of him. The General turned and entered the base, Hakyeon following him. It still felt weird to be at the base after only 3 months, but it felt like as if it's been a year. The days creeped by very slowly and Hakyeon's desire for Wonshik to come home grew by the minute. Wonshik had to serve for 2 years and it stung Hakyeon that Wonshik was going to miss the first time of their daughter's life.

Lots of soldiers looked at Hakyeon, but Hakyeon ignored them. Maybe it was the first time for the soldiers to see a pregnant man, but Hakyeon didn't care. He only wanted to see Wonshik, that's what only mattered to Hakyeon.

Wonshik was a wellknown rapper in the Korean music industry and his fans were sad that Wonshik had to enlist, but Wonshik couldn't ignore his enlistment coming closer. And none of his fans knew that Hakyeon was dating him, so he wasn't bothered by any paparazzi making photos of him as he entered the military base. So for the fans not to know that Hakyeon was pregnant, was only a good thing. All Wonshik wanted for his little family, was to have some piece.

''Hakyeon-ah!'' Hakyeon heard the voice of Wonshik entering his voice and a smile appeared on his face as soon as Hakyeon saw Wonshik. Hakyeon was more than happy and he wanted to run, but his daughter didn't let him. Hakyeon's condition was too bad to even run half a mile.

Instaed, Wonshik ran towards him and pulled Hakyeon in for a hug. Hakyeon cried as soon as he was in Wonshik's arms and Wonshik rubbed over his back.

''It's been a while since I saw you, Hakyeon-ah. I missed you so much!'' Wonshik said and was greeted by some nudges against his stomach. When he pulled back he placed his hands on Hakyeon's stomach and squat down, before he placed a kiss on Hakyeon's stomach.

''I missed you too baby. Good god, you've grown so much in the time that I didn't see you. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, my child.'' Wonshik said and got up to look Hakyeon in the eyes again.

''I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you and the baby in the past months and I'm sorry I won't be there when the baby is born, you know I still have to serve my time here in the military until I'm discharged.'' Wonshik said and Hakyeon placed a hand on Wonshik's shoulder. The General was still around, so he didn't want to kiss Wonshik in front of the General.

''Soldier Kim, take this gentleman with you to your room.'' the General said and Wonshik thanked the General, before the two walked inside. Wonshik wrapped an arm around Hakyeon's waist and pulled Hakyeon close.

Hakyeon was on cloud nine right now. He was with the love of his life again and he wished they could stay together forever.

''But how far along are you now?'' Wonshik asked and Hakyeon looked at him with a smile.

''I'm 7 months now. It was lonely to go to the ultrasound with a friend, because I rather wanted to go there with you.'' Hakyeon told him and Wonshik sighed, before he nodded. Wonshik was also quite sad about it that he couldn't go with Hakyeon to the second ultrasound to find out about the gender.

''And what is the gender?'' Wonshik asked and Hakyeon kissed Wonshik's neck for a few seconds.

''We're expecting a little girl, Wonshik.'' Hakyeon answered and Wonshik kissed Hakyeon's temple. He didn't care about the gender of their baby, as long as it was healthy. But now that he was becoming a father of a baby girl, he couldn't wait to hold his daughter in his arms.

The two reached Wonshik's room ,which he shared with three other soldiers, and they sat down at Wonshik's bed. Hakyeon's head rested on Wonshik's shoulder and Wonshik kissed the top of Hakyeon's head.

''I'm glad that we're together again Hakyeon, it's been way too long since I saw you. Good to see that our daughter is doing well.'' Wonshik said and Hakyeon nodded as Wonshik placed a hand on Hakyeon's stomach. Their daughter was kicking again and Wonshik smiled bright when he felt it, because he knew that his daughter was happy to be reunited with her dad again.

The two remained silent for a few minutes and they enjoyed each other's presence. Hakyeon wished that these months would go by like a train, but reality showed him that it wasn't going to be as Hakyeon wanted.

''I wish you could stay here, but the General won't allow that.'' Wonshik said and Hakyeon sighed, before he looked up at Wonshik and nodded.

''I know Wonshik, I want it too. But like you said, the General won't allow that.'' Hakyeon said and burried his face in Wonshik's chest.

But in general, he was glad that he was together with Wonshik again.