NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N Mianhae if I write so many NEO ones, but this came to mind when I read the first Rabin one and it's in the same style as the Navi ones.

Ever since Taekwoon saw his skin move, he knew that something was wrong. Day in and day out, Taekwoon stood in front of the mirror and looked at his stomach as he pulled up his shirt. Something must be inside him that is causing this, but how did it get there?

The skin was sticking out a lot and it looked like an alien was inside him, because Taekwoon could see hands and feet coming through his skin. Whenever Taekwoon was at work and whenever his shirt was pulled down, he didn't have to think about the weird activity in his stomach. But Taekwoon started to wonder what was going on, though he was sure that this entity must've entered his body when he was asleep.

So Taekwoon had met up with a paranormal investigator to check what was going on inside his stomach. Taekwoon explained how it suddenly started and how scary it is to look at something that is moving inside you.

The paranormal investigator did his investigation and was surprised to find that a demon has made it into Taekwoon's stomach. The investigator also discovered that the demon was in there for days, but the most disturbing part was that the demon indeed entered Taekwoon's body when Taekwoon was asleep. The investigator explained to Taekwoon that this was a demon from a kind that loved to impregnate humans and to let them suffer from the beginning.

To Taekwoon, it was scary to hear that an actual demon impregnated him and let Taekwoon carry him for the full 9 months. But it scared Taekwoon when he heard that the demon entered his body through Taekwoon's stomach and not through Taekwoon's mouth. Even after the investigation, the investigator kept Taekwoon's shirt lifted up to keep an eye on the demon inside Taekwoon.

''Does this demon have a name?'' Taekwoon asked and the investigator quickly did some research. Taekwoon's eyes didn't leave his stomach and saw his skin sticking out multiple times. How could a demon impregnate him and why was this demon constantly moving Taekwoon's skin?

''This demon that is inside you is named Cha Hakyeon. The Cha demons were pretty subductive and also were first class killers. They had the power to possess someone and to kill this person, without actually killing themselves. I believe that Cha Hakyeon is either trying to reincarnate himself, or he just wants to make you suffer.'' the investigator said and Taekwoon felt a lump in his throat. A demon entered his body to make him suffer? It was pretty rude according to Taekwoon.

Taekwoon was free to go after the investigation, but he had to come back every month to see how the demon was doing. And most important... that Hakyeon wasn't doing any harm to Taekwoon.

Today, Taekwoon was 5 months along. He had a day off from anything, so he wasn't planning to leave the house. He had planned to watch some TV and he hoped that the demon inside him would act nice to him. Hakyeon tortured Taekwoon through the pregnancy and sometimes tried to take control over Taekwoon, which almost resulted in Taekwoon passing out. It hadn't left Taekwoon's mind that the demon inside him was dangerous.

Just like he did everyday, Taekwoon stood in front of the mirror to look at his bump. The further Taekwoon got into the pregnancy, the more Hakyeon was moving all of Taekwoon's skin and it sometimes looked even worse when Taekwoon's shirt was dropped down.

Taekwoon had lifted up his shirt and saw how active the demon was. The nudges were felt everywhere and it looked like Hakyeon was about to rip open Taekwoon's stomach.

''Yah, can you slow down a bit? The more you move, the more it hurts me.'' Taekwoon mumbled as he rubbed over his stomach. Hakyeon seemed to enjoy the attention he got from Taekwoon, because the movements slowed down but didn't stop. Then, Taekwoon kept his hands still and he was expecting the demon to become crazy again. But that didn't happen.

Taekwoon made his way to his bed and carefully dropped himself onto the bed. He removed one hand from his stomach and placed it underneath his head to support his head, while his other hand remained on his stomach. Hakyeon was quite restless and didn't stop moving, but his movements weren't that painful to Taekwoon.

''Are you trying to flirt with me? How can a demon baby flirt with me already and why would you? You could've found someone better to flirt with.'' Taekwoon spoke to the unborn child and kept an eye on his stomach. Taekwoon knew by now that he could get pregnant, but he still didn't like it that he had a demon inside him which he had to carry for 4 more months.

The paranormal investigator already told Taekwoon that once Taekwoon was reaching the 8 months, the investigator would tell him how to raise a demon baby. That was something Taekwoon wasn't ready for, because he was scared that this demon was going to do anything he could to make Taekwoon's life a living hell or that he would attack Taekwoon.

Taekwoon was surprised that this demon didn't rip open his stomach yet and that Hakyeon hasn't killed him yet, but maybe it was Hakyeon's plan to seduce Taekwoon. No way that Taekwoon was going to fall for that.

Taekwoon's colleagues at work knew about Taekwoon's situation and they feared for Taekwoon's life, they already did since Taekwoon told them that a demon inside him was moving his skin and that this demon impregnated him. His colleagues were scared that this baby was going to kill Taekwoon, whether it was now or when he would start to crawl. Taekwoon assured his colleagues that he had to see a paranormal investigator whenever it was time or whenever something was wrong, because the doctors would say that he is crazy if he would tell them that he is carrying a demon.

Taekwoon screamed in pain when Hakyeon kicked him and this kick was the most painful Hakyeon had ever given to him. And it took only a few seconds before Hakyeon kicked again, causing Taekwoon to scream even louder.

''Yah Hakyeon, stop hurting me!'' Taekwoon whined and let go of his head, before he burried his face into his pillow. Then, Taekwoon heard a sound and looked up. When he looked at the wall, a message had been written and it said that Hakyeon would never stop hurting him. Because if Taekwoon asked one more time if Hakyeon wanted to stop with hurting him, Taekwoon would get killed.

Taekwoon burried his face into his pillow again as he felt Hakyeon kick harder and harder. Taekwoon rather wanted to die instead of carrying a seductive demon for 4 more months.