NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N And here is the final chapter ,for now (depends on if I get any requests), but please let me know if you want me to make a part two of these oneshot collections. Can't believe I wrote all of these in 8 months, while it takes me so long to work on other stories. Oh, and this is out of Taekwoon's perspective yet again.

Month 1

Gosh, it's my first month as a pregnant man. When Hakyeon and I discovered that we were expecting a little one, we were excited. But it kinda stung me a little, as it was Hakyeon's wish to carry them. Oh well, fate decided that I had to be the one who carries the baby. For now, it's still flat. But that's okay, because it gives me some time to get used to this whole thing. I mean, it's our first child. Hakyeon is constantly touching my stomach and loves to kiss it too. He is just over excited that we're expecting a baby and he can't wait for my bump to grow, he can't wait to talk to our baby and that our baby is reacting to his voice. I have gone through several symptoms, such as morning sickness, weakness and the urge to sleep a lot. Hakyeon is on my side through everything, hoping that I'll be okay. If I don't go through those symptoms, then I'll feel fine. I'm spending a lot of time in front of the mirror, I just want to believe that I'm pregnant. Maybe that's something that everybody does in their first month, who knows?

Month 2

I've gained some weight, that's a good thing. Hakyeon is cooking the meals and honestly, it's a lot better than I do. Hakyeon's dishes have something to it that mine don't have, but that's okay. No one is perfect. Every now and then, I'm losing my appetite. But Hakyeon understands that and he respects it when I tell him that I don't have any appetite, though I feel bad for him. I mean, he is taking a lot of time to prepare all of this delicious food and I refuse to eat it due to my losing appetite. Yet again, I'm spending a lot of time in front of the mirror. I haven't noticed anything big at my bump, but that's okay. I mean, it's only the second month and I'm not expecting anything big yet. When Hakyeon and I are going to the grocery store to get some groceries, I sometimes see women with a bigger bump. That makes me realise that I'll be like that within a few months. It's a scary thought, but it's about to become reality.

Month 3

I'm feeling some uncomfort when I'm wearing clothes. Hakyeon had found online that my chest and my stomach are swelling a little and boy, I hate it. It makes me feel like I want to rip off all of my clothes, but then? Will it make me feel more comfortable if I do that? I don't know, but I just drag myself through the month. I mean, it's a part of the pregnancy and it's killing me already. Hakyeon is also telling me that it's just a part of the pregnancy, so I shouldn't see it as a big deal. I have heard stories of women who experienced a darker brown stripe at the middle of their stomach. Well, there's nothing on mine so far. But it's something that I can expect, so it doesn't mean that I can expect it aswell. Hakyeon is checking up on me a lot and I understand where it's coming from, but there's nothing serious going on. Even this time, it makes me realise that I'm going through the same whenever I see pregnant women. When I look down at my bump ,which is stil very small, it's still unbelievable that I'm expecting.

Month 4

I seriously feel like I'm hungry. Good god, I never knew that an increased appetite was a part of the pregnancy aswell. I'm asking Hakyeon constantly to get me some food, but I'm glad that Hakyeon is constantly providing me all the food I want. Even during diner, because that's when he is giving me a bigger portion than he is eating himself. And seriously, that big portion is still not enough for me. But like I said, Hakyeon keeps providing me food whenever I need something. I feel guilty about it, but it's this pregnancy that is causing me lots of things. I hate it, but I have to do this for our baby. Aside from that, Hakyeon is also giving me a lot of healthy bites. Which I'm thankful for. Also, I feel pretty weak at some moments. It's like I can't even get up anymore. As for my small bump, it's becoming a reality more and more. It's still very small, but it's real enough to say that I'm expecting a little one.

Month 5

And here we are, in the fifth month. My bump is growing and I'm happy that I've reached the month in which I can communicate with our baby.  But it also comes with pains in my lower back and I can't stop complaining about it. Hakyeon is providing me a lot of massages, even when I'm still asleep. He is such a dedicated father already. He is also providing my stomach some soft massages and he is talking to our unborn child a lot. Hakyeon says a lot that he is happy that the baby is developping well and he also can't wait to hold the baby in his arms. Well Hakyeon, still 4 months to go until time is finally on our side. One moment, I felt something and it turned out that our baby was moving. It was an incredible moment for us and even when Hakyeon felt the first kick, he was overexcited to realise that it's our baby and that our baby is okay. 

Month 6

It's time to make an ultrasound of our baby. The baby has developped well enough to determine what the gender is. It was very uncomfortable to be there when you're surrounded by women. It was hard to believe for them that a man like me is pregnant, but it's reality ladies. Everything can change in this world and I am the prove of that. Whatever the doctor said, didn't reach my mind. I only had eyes for whatever the gender of the baby was. And soon, the moment was there. When the gel was spread on my bump, I immediately looked at the screen. I wanted to see our little baby that was growing inside me since day 1. And there it was, our baby. Hakyeon was holding my hand tight and both of us were looking at the screen. It was unreal that this was growing inside me, but it still was amazing that I am carrying it. After a couple of minutes, it turned out that I'm carrying a little boy. We didn't really have any gender in mind that we wished for, we just wanted out baby to be healthy.

Month 7

I'd say that I feel a lot better this month than I have felt before. Sure, I suffer from insomnia sometimes. But aside from that, I feel fine. Hakyeon is talking to our son a lot, but he reacts to my voice the most and it's the most soothing to our son too. I sing a lot to our son and he manages to calm down whenever I sing to him. Our son can be a bully sometimes, but he no longer is a bully whenever I sing to him. I love to feel our son move and kick, because it makes me realise that there is a miracle growing inside me and I am still thankful for this moment that we're expecting a son. Whenever I can't sleep, I love to look at my bump and I love to streak over it aswell. My son loves it whenever I give him some attention, because he is kicking very softly. It's a mommy's boy, it shows already. But I think it's cute that my son loves to be calmed down by my voice. Hakyeon has done a lot in our son's room and it's done by now. We had collected some furniture about 2 months ago, but Hakyeon started to paint the walls last months. That guy did the whole room for our son, I'm amazed by him.

Month 8

It feels like I have some asthma or something, because I have issues with breathing. And I've gained weight. I'm not against the weight gain, because I know that it's also caused by our son. At night, I have issues with sleeping as it becomes restless. I just stay awake when I go through that and I streak over my bump to let my son know that I can't sleep. My son doesn't mind ofcourse, as he is kicking again and keeps me awake. But I also noticed the way he is turning, making it less difficult for me to breathe. Hakyeon is constantly kissing my bump and talks to our son a lot aswell. Hakyeon is more than happy that we're going to welcome a son into our family. Hakyeon is definitely a dedicated father and if it's up to me, he'll get the Daddy of the Year award. Hakyeon loves kids as much as I do, I'm glad he is okay with the fact that he isn't carrying our child.

Month 9

Here we are, at the hospital. I felt contractions last night and I was very sure that my water broke. Oh man, these contractions are the worst. I never have suffered this much pain. Hakyeon sits next to the hospital bed and is holding my hand. I'm 8 cm dilated, so it won't take long anymore before we can hold our son in our arms. The contractions get worse and I scream the hell out of my lungs, the loudest I have ever screamed. Hakyeon is rubbing over my hand and times goes by before a nurse comes in to check up on me. How I feel? As if I'm about to explode ofcourse! Then, it's a gynecologist who comes in and she checks how far I'm dilated. And finally, it's the 10 cm. Thank god! The gynecologist places some supports under both of my legs and I scream the hell out of my lungs again, the contractions become worse and very fast. It's time to push and once I get the cue, I start to push. I hear Hakyeon next to me and he tries to be encouraging as possible. Thanks Hakyeon, but our son isn't coming with just that. I keep pushing whenever the gynecologist gives me the cue and in between, I take a deep breath. Good god, this is horrible. But the good news is, the head is visible. Fantastic! The pushing keeps going and going and finally after 15 hours, I hear the cries I want to hear. Our son is born. Hakyeon looks at me with tears in his eyes and I smile faintly at him. Goodness, I won't do this again that fast. But stories have told me that it'll be easier with a second one, hopefully it's true what they say. It's then that the nurse comes to us with our son and I can finally hold him in my arms. When he is placed in my arms, I start to cry tears of joy. Cha Woojin has born.