WONTAEK

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N This one is similar as this oneshot, but it came randomly to mind. I wrote the first part at home last night and I finished the rest during marketing class.

Taekwoon was staring at the text message he recieved months ago. Shortly after Taekwoon discovered that he was pregnant, he recieved a text message from an unknown sender saying that Ravi wanted to meet him at the record company where Ravi was signed at. Taekwoon didn't want to believe that Ravi ,a successful rapper, wanted to see him after Taekwoon had a onenightstand with him, so Taekwoon ignored the text message and tried to focus on his pregnancy.

Now, Taekwoon was 6 months pregnant and he was still unsure what he had to do. Should he go to the company and meet up with Ravi or should he forget about the rapper? Taekwoon didn't want to have fights with Ravi's fans, because Taekwoon knew that none of Ravi's fans was going to believe that Taekwoon was pregnant with Ravi's child. And besides, why would Ravi care about meeting Taekwoon?

''Should I go there or should I forget about him? What should I do Hakyeon?'' Taekwoon asked and looked at his stomach, before he placed a hand on his stomach after Hakyeon responded with strong kicks. Taekwoon sighed when Hakyeon kicked against his hand. Taekwoon was expecting a boy and he decided to name him Hakyeon, something that Ravi didn't know about.

''Aigoo Hakyeon, help me out. Should I meet daddy or not?'' Taekwoon sighed and rubbed over his stomach.

Taekwoon was shook out of his thoughts when he heard the doorbell. Taekwoon got up and put his phone in his pocket, before he made his way towards the door. Even before he reached the door, he saw that he was going to deal with bodyguards and Taekwoon had no idea what to think about this.

''Are you Jung Taekwoon?'' one of the bodyguards asked and Taekwoon nodded.

''We are here to take you with us. We were asked by Ravi's manager to pick you up and to bring you to the company.'' the bodyguard explained and Taekwoon sighed, before he nodded. Taekwoon took his jacket and put it on, before he grabbed his keys and locked the door once he stood outside. It was catching a lot of attention that some bodyguards came to pick up a guy who looked normal on the outside.

Taekwoon walked with the guards to the black van and got in. Once everyone was in the van, the van started to drive away and Taekwoon felt Hakyeon being restless. Hakyeon kept kicking against his skin and Taekwoon flinched. Did Hakyeon know what was going to happen or was he excited to meet the man who created him?

The closer they came to the building, the more crowded it became. Lots of teenage fans were screaming and Taekwoon felt uncomfortable right away. Did they know that he was the one that Ravi was after?

As soon as the van stopped, one bodyguard opened the door and got out of the van. The bodyguard helped Taekwoon out of the van and Taekwoon tried to ignore the screaming fans. These fans must be screaming for Ravi to come out, Taekwoon thought. But he heard some fans scream his name and it scared Taekwoon, because did Ravi confess that he was expecting a child with some random guy like Taekwoon?

The bodyguards were guiding Taekwoon inside and Taekwoon was glad when the doors were closed behind him and the bodyguards, because he wasn't liking the attention.

''Follow us, mr. Jung. Mr. Kim is waiting for you upstairs in the studios.'' one of the bodyguards said and Taekwoon looked at the bodyguard with a surprised expression. Ravi's last name was Kim huh? What was his actual first name then? And how did Ravi know his name? Taekwoon never even mentioned it during their night together.

Taekwoon felt a soft kick coming from Hakyeon and he placed a hand on his stomach as Hakyeon kicked against his hand. He went with the bodyguards to the elevators and they got in the elevator. As soon as the elevator went to the floor where they had to be at, no one said a word. Taekwoon felt quite uncomfortable. Not because of the amount of bodyguards around him in the elevator, but because he was about to meet the man who was the father of his child.

DING

The elevator stopped at the 8th floor and the doors went open. The bodyguards got out of the elevator at first, before Taekwoon followed them. He sighed deep as he followed the bodyguards to the studio where Ravi was supposed to be at.

Right before the bodyguards were about to tell Ravi ,or Wonshik, that they brought the young man with him, Ravi came out himself and had a smile on his face when he saw Taekwoon behind the bodyguards.

''Good that you found him, gentlemen. Good job.'' the rapper said and approached Taekwoon. Taekwoon didn't know what to think anymore and his mind was a complete chaos. When Wonshik stood in front of him, he wrapped an arm around Taekwoon's waist and felt the baby kick against his hand when Wonshik's hand was resting on the side of Taekwoon's stomach.

''Gosh, I still can't believe that you are carrying my child.  I'm happy to see you again.'' Wonshik said and smiled when he took Taekwoon with him. Taekwoon still felt very uncomfortable to be here, but he knew that there was no way back. And on top of that, he had to let the man in his life who was the father of his child.

Wonshik and Taekwoon made their way inside Wonshik's studio and Taekwoon took a seat at a chair. He didn't want to sit down at the couch, because he wouldn't sit comfortable on those low couches. Wonshik sat down on the chair next to Taekwoon and placed his hand on Taekwoon's stomach after Taekwoon broke free from his grip to take a seat.

''Why didn't you respond to the text message you got?'' Wonshik asked softly and Taekwoon sighed as he stared at the floor.

''I didn't know what to do, Ravi. I didn't know if I had to come over or not, because I was scared that no one here and your fans would believe that I'm pregnant with your child.'' Taekwoon said desperate. Wonshik scooted closer to Taekwoon and placed his other hand on Taekwoon's lap. Wonshik understood why Taekwoon didn't come over and he probably would've done the same thing if he was in Taekwoon's shoes.

''And how did the fans react? I know that they're outside, because they are waiting for me to come out.'' Wonshik said and made sure that Taekwoon was looking at him. Taekwoon still felt like a tiny person, but Wonshik was showing that Taekwoon didn't have to feel sorry for staying away for so long.

''They even screamed my name and they weren't hating me, so I kinda felt relieved that they didn't hate me. But did you tell them that I'm pregnant with your child? Or how do they know about this?'' Taekwoon sighed and looked at the floor, before he looked up at Wonshik again.

''Rumors were spread after paparazzi made photos of the two of us shortly after our night together and both fans and paparazzi kept asking me to confirm that there was something going on between you and I, but I rejected those rumors. Then, I heard from my manager that he discovered that you were pregnant and I wanted to get you here to be there for you. But you didn't show up, making me feeling guilty as heck. That's when my manager spread to the news that you were pregnant with my child and that he wanted to find you, he even spread photos of you into the media. So that's how the fans know about your pregnancy.'' Wonshik explained and Taekwoon's expression changed to surprise.

That's when Wonshik felt Hakyeon kick against his hand again and he chuckled.

''How far along are you?'' Wonshik asked and Taekwoon looked at his stomach, before he looked up again.

''I'm 6 months along and I'm expecting a boy, which I decided to name Hakyeon.'' Taekwoon answered and Wonshik smiled when he looked at Taekwoon's stomach again.

Taekwoon was carrying his child and he still couldn't believe that he was going to have a son.