NAVI

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N I was a bit out of inspiration, but I came up with this one for Navi

Hakyeon was homeless and was spending his nights and days in the cold weather since the age of 21. Now, he's 29 and he tried to find one shelter after another. He could barely find any food and if he found food, some other homeless people took it. So Hakyeon had to surive day by day.

And to make it even worse, he was 5 months pregnant. Some random guy him and Hakyeon promised himself that he would do whatever it takes to take care of his baby.

It was 5 PM and darkness was slowly kicking in. Hakyeon sat against the wall of a store and looked at the people who passed by. None of them even cared about the homeless people who tried to ask for some money, but Hakyeon didn't do that. He just sat there and he looked horrible, but he didn't ask for money or food. Not only didn't he want to ask it from people ,because they weren't going to, but it didn't feel right to Hakyeon.

''We should find a place to sleep baby, it's about to be dark and it's going to be cold too.'' Hakyeon said softly and looked at his protruding stomach, before he rubbed over his stomach. People were hating on him for being pregnant as a homeless man and to them, he wasn't supposed to be like that.

But before Hakyeon could get up, a young man squat down in front of him and placed a hand on Hakyeon's knee. Hakyeon looked at him and the young man had a smile on his face.

''Need a place to stay? You can stay with me as long as you like to stay, especially now that you have a little one on the way.'' the young man said and looked at Hakyeon's bump. Hakyeon went straight into defence mode, saying that he politely declined the offer. But the young man insisted to take the homeless young man with him and Hakyeon agreed to come with him.

''M-May I know your name?'' Hakyeon carefully asked and the young man smiled when he helped Hakyeon to stand up.

''I'm Wonshik, what's your name?'' the young man looked at Hakyeon and wrapped an arm around Hakyeon's waist to support Hakyeon.

''I-I'm Hakyeon. As you have seen, I'm 5 months pregnant and I have nowhere to go.'' Hakyeon said and sighed when he looked down at his stomach. Wonshik placed a hand on Hakyeon's stomach and tried to feel if the baby was okay. His baby wasn't normally developping and Wonshik feared for Hakyeon's baby the most. When Wonshik felt a small kick, he smiled. He was glad that the baby was still alive, even though it was under the weight and height as where it should've been by now.

Wonshik took Hakyeon with him and the two walked towards Wonshik's house. Wonshik feels sorry for Hakyeon to be like this on the streets, especially now that he is pregnant with a little one. Wonshik can't imagine that people would leave a pregnant man on the streets, but people were cruel these days.

Hakyeon was still surprised that someone like Wonshik had the guts to take him home and wanted to let him stay as long as Hakyeon wanted to, but Hakyeon appreciated the offer. 

''B-But you allow me to stay as long as I want?'' Hakyeon asked and Wonshik nodded when he looked at Hakyeon.

''Yes Hakyeon, because I want you to give birth to your baby in a warm area and not on the cold streets. Because no one will help you anyways.'' Wonshik said and felt the baby move underneath his hand as his hand was resting on Hakyeon's bump.

''T-Thank you Wonshik, thank you so much.'' Hakyeon said and Wonshik smiled at him. Wonshik was glad that the pregnant man accepted his offer, even though if Hakyeon resisted at first.

People glared at the two men, but Wonshik didn't care. He wanted to offer a young man a place to stay who was expecting a little one.

''I'll make an appointment for you tomorrow, because it's important to see how your baby is doing and how healthy your baby is.'' Wonshik said and Hakyeon nodded, before his head was slowly resting on Wonshik's shoulder.

Once the two arrived at a huge villa, Hakyeon's eyes widen and looked at Wonshik.

''This is your house? No way!'' Hakyeon sounded surprised and Wonshik giggled.

''Yes Hakyeon, this is my house. Now, come on. I'll show you a bit around and I'll make you take a shower, because you look dirty as heck. I'm sure that your baby will appreciate it too.'' Wonshik said and carefully rubbed over Hakyeon's bump, before he felt a soft kick. He knew by now that Hakyeon's baby wasn't on the same height and weight as another 5 month old fetus would be, so the baby's kicks were quite soft now.

''My baby agrees with your suggestion and so do I.'' Hakyeon said and Wonshik entered his villa with Hakyeon. Wonshik showed everything to Hakyeon and also reminded him that Hakyeon could come to him anytime if he didn't know the way to something in the house or if Hakyeon needed something else.

Then, Wonshik took some clothes and walked to the bathroom. Hakyeon followed him as a puppy and his eyes widened when Wonshik entered the bathroom.

''Now, you can take a shower. If you want, I can wait for you outside the bathroom.'' Wonshik said and Hakyeon nodded. Wonshik grabbed a few bottles of shampoo and shower gel at the same time he collected some towels.

But right before Wonshik could leave, Hakyeon grabbed Wonshik's wrist and Wonshik looked at the pregnant man.

''I want you to be here. It might be a bit awkward to see me , but I want you here on the baby's behalf. Because right after you approached me, my little one is more relaxed and wants to fight more to stay alive. My baby is glad that you want to help us.'' Hakyeon said and Wonshik smiled when he looked at Hakyeon. If Hakyeon wanted him there, then he should do whatever Hakyeon wanted.

Hakyeon took off his clothes and his bare bump was showing a lot more. Wonshik smiled and he couldn't keep his eyes off Hakyeon, because Hakyeon looked gorgeous while being pregnant.

Hakyeon entered the shower and turned it on. Wonshik took a seat on the toilet seat and kept an eye on Hakyeon, before realising how dirty he looked by living on the streets. Wonshik didn't know how old Hakyeon was, but he didn't want to know either. Wonshik was happy that he had taken Hakyeon away from the streets, because his child shouldn't live on the streets either.