NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N I use the concept for an upcoming story here. I actually was watching Suicide Squad, so that's why the movie is mentioned

Fantasia was very much against the slave industry, which was booming. But no matter whatever they tried to stop it, the citizens got punished for every move they made towards the industry. So the citizens of Fantasia could only watch as the slaves were being abused and it even caused for some to die.

It was a rainy day and it was around 8 PM. Hakyeon was in front of his TV and was watching one of his favorite movies: Suicide Squad. Hakyeon always was a fan of Marvel movies and loved to watch it all over again. And now that there was nothing on TV, he decided to watch a movie.

But the movie couldn't help Hakyeon get his mind separated from the slaves being abused in the industry. Some were killed, some ended up pregnant by their master. It was unbelievable how harsh the slave industry was, but no one could do such a thing to stop.

In the mean time, Hakyeon heard people scream outside. Hakyeon wondered what was going on, but he decided not to look. Why would he? He couldn't do anything and could only stand there powerless. Hakyeon was a caring type, but he couldn't take care of all those slaves who were abused, brainwashed et cetera.

''Cha Hakyeon, open up!'' a deep voice screamed from outside as this figure kept banging on Hakyeon's door. Hakyeon paused the movie and got up to make his way to the door. Hakyeon already could see two tough looking men through the window at the top of the door and he nearly was ting his pants, because what were these guys up to?

Hakyeon opened the door and inbetween these two men, stood a scared slave with a choker on his neck as he was dressed in a white suit and had no shirt underneath his jacket. On top of that, Hakyeon assumed that this slave was pregnant because the stomach looked larger than normally.

''We've got you a present.'' one of the men said as they pushed the slave towards Hakyeon and Hakyeon immediately wrapped his arms around the slave once the slave hit his chest. The two men walked away and Hakyeon just stood there, frozen in his spot and in shock. 

Then, Hakyeon looked at the slave in his arms and heard the slave cry his eyes out. It broke Hakyeon's heart to see a slave like this, but he knew that he had to do everything to make this slave trust him.

''Come with me, I'll take care of you.''Hakyeon whispered and took the crying slave with him inside. Hakyeon closed the door and took the slave with him to the livingroom, where the two took a seat on the couch. Hakyeon let go of the slave and the slave was too scared to look at him.

Hakyeon's eyes went down to the bulging stomach of the slave and he carefully placed a hand on it. The slave looked at him with scared eyes, but had stopped crying. Hakyeon's eyes widen when he felt something against his hand, this confirmed that this slave was pregnant?

''H-How far along are you? Who did this to you?'' was all Hakyeon could release out of his mouth, he was too dumb smacked to say anything else. The slave ,on his turn, soon realised that this young man wasn't trying to do any harm to him. But he still didn't trust Hakyeon, because it could also be a mask and that Hakyeon was going to do him some harm.

''I-I..... My master did this. I-I carry his baby and I'm ... 5 months along.'' the slave said and carefully placed his own hand above Hakyeon's hand. He was still a little too scared to touch Hakyeon's hand, so he tried to stay away from any contact with Hakyeon's hand.

Hakyeon was dumb smacked and felt his heart break. This master was such a and Hakyeon wanted to take revenge one day, but he had to take care of this slave for now.

''What's your name?'' Hakyeon carefully asked and scooted closer to the slave a little. The slave was clearly scared and tears streamed down his face as soon as Hakyeon scooted closer again. Even though it was just a little bit, it was still too close for him.

''T-They called me Leo.'' the slave carefully said in a soft voice and Hakyeon could only nod. He really wanted to hug this slave, but this slave was traumatized by everything. So Hakyeon had to be careful.

Hakyeon looked at Leo's stomach again and rubbed over it, before he felt the baby move. Hakyeon could feel that the baby was more relaxed now and sighed out of relief, before he smiled. Hakyeon was glad that the baby was safe and that the baby was doing okay.

''Your baby is fine Leo, don't worry about your little one. But I'm worried about you, you're traumatized by your master and he abused the hell out of you. Please Leo, I'm trying to help you.'' Hakyeon said and felt a small kick against his hand. Hakyeon kept smiling and continued to rub over the slave's pregnant stomach. Leo looked down at his stomach and indeed felt his baby the way Hakyeon described to him. His baby wasn't moving around all the time like the baby used to do, his baby already sensed that it was safe and those small kicks were kicks of joy.

Leo looked at Hakyeon and slid his own hand down so that it was on top of Hakyeon's hand. Hakyeon ,on his turn, looked at Leo and neither of the two didn't say a word at first. 

''Please Leo, trust me. I won't hurt you. I hate what has happened to you and I wish I could stop it, but they even hurt me when I try to save slaves like you. They threaten to kill me if I do anything to stop this industry.'' Hakyeon told Leo and closed his eyes for a second. It stung him to share this with a slave, who just got delivered at his house. But he had to, he had to share how he thought about the whole industry where everyone was very much against.

''T-Thank you.'' Leo said and scooted closer to Hakyeon, resulting in a big smile on Hakyeon's face. Hakyeon wrapped his other arm around the slave and pulled the pregnant slave closer. Leo's head was resting on Hakyeon's shoulder and embraced the warmth that was coming from Hakyeon.

He finally had a place to stay where even his baby would grow up healthy and safely.