WONTAEK

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N chengstinxx wanted to see a sequel to this one shot. So here is the second one. I think it would be fun to write some more one shots of a certain one shot I have dropped already. When I thought of a WonTaek one shot, I thought it would be fun to use the setting of my Shangri La story ,which is a Neo one, for these. And it seems that these WonTaek ones are doing well among you guys.

After the two had caught enough fish, Wonshik and Taekwoon walked back to their poorly maintained house. Taekwoon had to eat enough to keep Hakyeon healthy and strong and so far, Taekwoon was doing well. Even if the development of his baby was 2 months behind due to lack of food in Shangri La. Taekwoon thought it wasn't going to chance anytime soon, because the gouvernment saw Shangri La as a place where people had the right to die. The Chinese gouvernment wasn't going to help the people in Shangri La, because the gouvernment thought they didn't need it.

Hakyeon gave some strong kicks, but they weren't painful for Taekwoon to flinch. Due to the under development of Hakyeon, Hakyeon couldn't be a big bully as he wanted to be. But Taekwoon didn't mind, because he loved Hakyeon a lot and would do everything to keep his baby healthy.

Wonshik placed a hand on Taekwoon's stomach and felt Hakyeon kick against his hand. Wonshik giggled and looked at Taekwoon with a smile.

''He is trying to be a feisty one isn't he?'' Wonshik asked and Taekwoon giggled.

''He does, but I don't mind though. As long as he shows that he is healthy and fights to stay alive, I'm happy if he tries to be a feisty one.'' Taekwoon responded and Wonshik placed a kiss on Taekwoon's temple. Wonshik was proud of his husband for doing so well during the pregnancy and it also looked good on him, so Wonshik didn't have to ask for more.

On their way home, lots of other people made their way to the lake and they couldn't help but look at Taekwoon's small looking bump. It barely happened that a man ended up pregnant, so it was special to see someone like Taekwoon making it work.

''Our little boy is getting a lot of attention right now.'' Wonshik said and Taekwoon giggled. He knew how rare it was for a man to carry a child, but Taekwoon actually enjoyed every single minute from it. He had three more months to go and he was already looking forward to hold Hakyeon in his arms.

Taekwoon's head was resting on Wonshik's shoulder and Wonshik wrapped an arm around Taekwoon's waist, his hand resting on the side of Taekwoon's bump. Wonshik fell in love with their baby when the two discovered that Taekwoon was pregnant and though the fear was there for the baby being born with physical damages, Wonshik was going to help Taekwoon to keep their baby alive and strong. And in the months that Taekwoon started to show, Wonshik's hands couldn't leave the bump and he didn't want his hands to leave the bump, because it still felt like he was dreaming that he was expecting a child with his husband.

As soon as they arrived home, the two entered their poorly maintained house and Taekwoon walked to the livingroom where he took a seat on the couch. They didn't have much in there, just a small couch and a table. Both came from Wonshik's parents as his parents at least had a bit of money to get some furniture, but Taekwoon's parents had nothing. And that's how Taekwoon grew up, with having nothing around. He only had the clothes he wore everyday, he didn't have anything else. And on top of that, he was starving during his childhood.

When he met Wonshik, Wonshik was worried about how light Taekwoon was. He barely had any skin and his bones were visible. Shortly after they started dating, Wonshik took care of Taekwoon and made Taekwoon eat a lot. Taekwoon was underweight and he looked weak. But he gained weight after Wonshik made him eat more. And now that Taekwoon had a little one inside him, Taekwoon had to gain weight to keep the baby strong and healthy.

Hakyeon didn't stop kicking and Taekwoon started to groan. Hakyeon was hungry and he was hungry aswell, but Wonshik needed some time to prepare the fish. Taekwoon placed a hand on his stomach and looked at his protruding stomach.

''Aigoo Hakyeon, I know you're hungry because I am hungry too. But daddy is preparing the fish now, so wait a bit okay?'' Taekwoon said and felt Hakyeon kick against his hand. Taekwoon learned that Hakyeon kept kicking him whenever he was hungry. So whenever Hakyeon did that, Taekwoon knew that Hakyeon wanted something to eat.

''Is everything okay in there?'' Wonshik asked out of the kitchen and Taekwoon giggled.

''Yes, but Hakyeon doesn't stop torturing me and he doesn't like to wait for his food.'' Taekwoon answered and a loud laugh was coming from the kitchen. Wonshik knew how impatient they son already was, but he had to have some patient. Just like his mum had learned from Wonshik. Taekwoon was also quite impatient, but Wonshik taught him to have some patience and Taekwoon realised how right Wonshik was now that he was expecting a child.

''Well, Hakyeon has to learn that he has to be patient. Just like his mummy.'' Wonshik said and Taekwoon giggled as he rubbed over his stomach. Wonshik was right. Even though they were living in a poor place, kids like Hakyeon had to learn to have patience when food was being prepared.

''You heard your dad, Hakyeon. Just have some patience until the food is ready. I am hungry too, but dad isn't ready yet.'' Taekwoon said to his protruding stomach and recieved another kick, which was softer. Taekwoon giggled and sighed when he looked up. He hated it how poor the citizens of Shangri La were and he felt like he was starving yet again, but the Chinese gouvernment wasn't giving a about their circumstances.

Taekwoon got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen. He walked over to Wonshik and his chin was soon resting on Wonshik's shoulder. Wonshik giggled and placed a kiss on Taekwoon's temple.

''Hey baby. How are you and our son doing?'' Wonshik said and Taekwoon giggled. He stood a little closer behind Wonshik and Wonshik felt Taekwoon's protruding stomach against his back and a kick from Hakyeon is followed shortly after.

''We're hungry, that's all.'' Taekwoon said and Wonshik giggled when he felt another kick of Hakyeon.

''Hakyeon my son, have patience please. I'm almost ready.'' Wonshik said and looked with a smile at Taekwoon.

He was happy that he had a husband like Taekwoon, because he looked gorgeous while being pregnant with their little son.