WONTAEK

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N Mianhae that I haven't updated this one for 11 days. I'm out of ideas and I have to focus on internship and school. This one is a part two on this one shot. And yes, our angel Kim Jonghyun makes an appearance.

Taekwoon was 8 months now and he was dating the rapper he never met after he discovered that he was carrying Wonshik's child. When the news broke to the media that Wonshik was dating Taekwoon, fans were more than happy. The fans who saw Taekwoon enter the building back then, couldn't be more than happy that their favorite rapper was dating the mother of his child. To them, their hearts were broken because of that Ravi was dating someone. But they also thought that it was important that the unborn child needed his father.

Wonshik spent more time with Taekwoon and also loved to give his son some attention, because Wonshik hadn't seen both Taekwoon and his son after Taekwoon ended up pregnant by him. Taekwoon sometimes spent some nights at Wonshik's house and the other way around happened aswell. Wonshik wanted to catch up with Taekwoon and Taekwoon decided to give Wonshik a chance to be a perfect dad for his son.

And today, Taekwoon was on Wonshik's side as the two were attending an award show. Taekwoon felt a bit uncomfortable to have all the eyes on him and his unborn son, but he had Wonshik to use as his shield.

The two walked over the red carpet and Wonshik held Taekwoon's hand in his. Taekwoon looked huge for being 8 months, but it looked good on him. And that's what Taekwoon believed aswell. Even though he never wanted to get pregnant, it looked good on him anyways.

The press tired to get the couple's attention and Wonshik gave them the opportunity to take some photos of the two. Taekwoon scooted a bit closer to Wonshik and Wonshik responded to it by a simple kiss on Taekwoon's temple. Wonshik understood that Taekwoon had to get used to all the attention he got from the paparazzi, the media and Wonshik's fans.

The two continued their walk over the red carpet and Taekwoon couldn't wait to take a seat at their assigned seats. The walk over the red carpet was taking way too long for Taekwoon and it took too long for Hakyeon too, because he tortured his mummy a lot.

''Hakyeon, don't hurt your mummy.'' Wonshik whispered and placed his other hand for a few seconds on Taekwoon's stomach to rub over it, hoping to calm his son down.

''I can't wait for Hakyeon to be born, because he is hurting the hell out of me these days.'' Taekwoon softly whined and Wonshik pressed a kiss on Taekwoon's head.

''You're doing great so far Taekwoon, just hold on. One more month.'' Wonshik whispered and the two made their way inside. Wonshik took his boyfriend to their assigned seats and Taekwoon was glad that he could sit, because his back was quite sore at this moment. As soon as they sat down, Wonshik let go of Taekwoon's hand.

The room filled with many idols and one of them ,who went by the name Jonghyun, approached the parents to be with a wide smile on his face.

''Hey Wonshik, good to see you again. And good to see your boyfriend for the first time. How are you doing with your pregnancy?'' Jonghyun said and looked at Taekwoon after he greeted Wonshik. Jonghyun also greeted Taekwoon and Taekwoon smiled awkward.

''I'm doing well so far, but our little one is torturing me a lot.'' Taekwoon responded and both he and Jonghyun looked at Taekwoon's stomach. Jonghyun asked for permission to touch Taekwoon's 8 month old stomach and placed a hand on Taekwoon's stomach after he recieved permission from Taekwoon. That's when little Hakyeon gave another strong kick and Taekwoon groaned.

''Your little one loves to play soccer inside you I guess. How far along are you if I may ask?'' Jonghyun asked and looked up at Taekwoon, who was a bit more comfortable around Jonghyun.

''I'm 8 months along, so I'm due next month. And our little one is torturing the hell out of me, so I can't wait to hold him in my arms if you ask me.'' Taekwoon said and Jonghyun chuckled, before he pulled his hand back.

''Well, good luck with your final time being pregnant. I wish you two all the best.'' Jonghyun said and left to walk to his assigned seat.

Taekwoon had to agree that Jonghyun was a lovely guy and was a young man who had his manners. Jonghyun wasn't someone who rushed over to them and wanted to feel Taekwoon's little one without Taekwoon's permission. Jonghyun at least tried to make Taekwoon feel comfortable and asked for Taekwoon's permission.

Taekwoon placed his hands on his stomach, trying to calm his son down. Hakyeon didn't seem to like where the young family was at, because he was quite restless and was kicking a lot.

Wonshik heard Taekwoon groan and Wonshik looked at his boyfriend, before he placed his hand on Taekwoon's stomach and felt how restless Hakyeon was.

''Hakyeon, be calm. Mummy wants to enjoy this moment here.'' Wonshik whispered and rubbed over his boyfriend's stomach. Taekwoon's head was resting on Wonshik's shoulder as he groaned while his son remained restless.

''Hakyeon doesn't like it here, Wonshik. He isn't used to this.'' Taekwoon whined and Wonshik rubbed over Taekwoon's stomach again. Hakyeon was used to calm and peaceful surroundings and he wasn't liking it that he was somewhere with a lot of people around him with a lot of noise aswell.

Right before Wonshik could say something, the show started. As soon as the hosts came on stage, everyone ,except for Taekwoon and Wonshik, got up from their seats to applaude for the hosts.

''Hakyeon, my son. Calm down, mummy doesn't like it when you hurt him. I know that this is your first time here, but be nice to mummy.'' Wonshik whispered and kissed Taekwoon's stomach. It's been 2 months since Wonshik and Taekwoon started to date and Hakyeon clearly showed that he didn't care much about his dad being famous.

Taekwoon couldn't really enjoy the show, because Hakyeon was hurting the hell out of him. Wonshik's hand didn't leave Taekwoon's stomach and Wonshik kept trying to calm his son down, because he felt sad when he saw Taekwoon being tortured by their son like this. When Hakyeon was born, Wonshik was going to make sure that the maids were going to babysit Hakyeon the next time when Wonshik was about to go to an award show with Taekwoon.

But for now, the parents to be were trying to calm their son down. Because Hakyeon clearly showed that he wanted to leave, but Taekwoon couldn't leave. He had to be here for Wonshik and support him.