NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N Yep, another Neo one. But this one came to mind shortly after I wrote the previous one. I promise for those who ship Chabin, Navi and Wontaek that I will write more of these aswell.

For centuries, vampires are taking over the kingdom and terrorize each of the citizens. People ask for help at the king, but the king has no idea how to help the citizens. Because everything that he tried as solutions, turned out to be a failure. So both the royals and the citizens of the kingdom were frustrated, because people were dying or severly injured by vampires.

Taekwoon ,however, is in fear even more. An unknown person managed to get Taekwoon pregnant and Taekwoon was 3 months along. His family was very supportive when he told them the news and they would offer him a lot to help him if he needed help. Taekwoon was very happy that his family wanted to help him whenever he needed it and with that, he could focus on the pregnancy.

When the kingdom heard about the pregnancy of the heir to the throne, they were happy for Taekwoon. Because there was already another heir on the way while their current heir wasn't even crowned yet. But for now, Taekwoon and his family weren't going to plan the crowning of Taekwoon as long as Taekwoon was pregnant.

But the news also reached the vampires and one vampire in particular ,Hakyeon, smirked when he heard that the heir was pregnant. Because he was going to make both the heir and the baby his. Hakyeon always admired the heir and he also kinda developped a crush for him, but he wasn't pleased that Taekwoon was pregnant with someone else's child. That feeling soon was replaced by a smirk, because no one knew who the father was. And Hakyeon didn't care about it, because both the baby and Taekwoon were going to be his.

When the attacks of the vampires kept going during the first time of the pregnancy, Taekwoon felt worried and feared for both him and his baby. He really was scared that something is going to happen to him and the baby, as if they were the main target of the vampires.

The king arranged a lot of security for his pregnant son and the guards went with Taekwoon wherever they went. Taekwoon really felt that he was safe because of the security his dad arranged for him, he almost felt like that the vampires couldn't hurt him. But Taekwoon was too careful to think like that, because he still thought that the vampires were after him.

Then one night, Taekwoon was asleep when vampires terrorized the kingdom again and Hakyeon managed to reach the palace. He already had a plan set on how he wanted to get into the palace and he didn't have to worry about the guards stopping him, because he was faster than light. So Hakyeon made his way into the palace and tried to look for the heir's room. He was lucky that none of the guards had noticed him, but he heard some maids yell that there was danger outside of the palace. Hakyeon smirked when he heard that, because  that meant that he wasn't seen by guards.

Hakyeon went from one room to another and he finally managed to find the room of Taekwoon. Hakyeon carefully opened the door and entered the room, as he closed the door shortly afterwards. Taekwoon was peacefully asleep and Hakyeon smirked when he saw this. The heir was cute when he was asleep and Hakyeon couldn't wait anymore to make the heir his. So Hakyeon immediately rushed over to Taekwoon's bed and placed a hand on Taekwoon's mouth, waking Taekwoon up immediately.

''If you try to resist, I will kill both you and the baby!'' Hakyeon snarled and Taekwoon's heart was beating faster in fear. Who was this person and why was he so cold? That's when it hit Taekwoon's mind that this was a vampire and that this vampire was about to do something to him.

Hakyeon removed the blankets from the prince and lifted up his shirt, when a smile appears on his face as the small bump of the prince greets him. Hakyeon had never seen someone pregnant, so this looked like he won the lottery. And without hesitation, he sank his fangs into the small bump causing Taekwoon to scream under Hakyeon's hand.

''Don't harm my baby!'' Taekwoon muffled and Hakyeon ignored the begging of the prince. He was about to fully transform the baby into a vampire and the prince was up next. Hakyeon closed his eyes as he enjoyed the blood that went through his throat, but he would enjoy it even more when he was going to drink from the prince's neck.

After minutes, Hakyeon pulled back and two holes were left on the small bump of the prince. Hakyeon was pretty sure that the baby rapidly was going to turn into a vampire if he had to believe the stories of the clan members. Some had done this before and when they kept an eye on the pregnant women, they noticed how rapidly those babies turned into vampires. So that was going to happen to the prince's baby aswell.

''Your baby is going to be one of us and you will feel that during the next months. But your baby isn't the only one who is going to be one of us.'' Hakyeon said and he sank his fangs into Taekwoon's neck as he placed his other hand on Taekwoon's small bump. When a vampire was pregnant for 3 months, the movements could've been felt already. So Hakyeon wanted to see if the newborn vampire baby was about to be like that too.

Taekwoon screamed in the meantime in pain, but his screaming wasn't heard as Hakyeon's hand was still on his mouth. Hakyeon giggled in the mean time and enjoyed the sounds that the pregnant prince was making. Hakyeon loved the fear that was coming from the prince.

When Hakyeon pulled back after minutes, he let a hand go from Taekwoon's mouth and looked at him with stern eyes. 

''Within a very short time, you and your baby are going to be mine... only mine. No one of your family can stop me or the vampires.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon shook his head in fear. He was very scared for what was going to happen and he was scared for what happened to the baby, because was he really carrying a vampire baby right now? It wouldn't matter as Hakyeon bit Taekwoon aswell.

''I'll come back to you tomorrow and you better keep your mouth shut against your family, because I will kill both of you if you tell them what happened.'' Hakyeon hissed and fled out of the room.

Taekwoon was confused and scared. This vampire turned both him and the baby into a vampire and he didn't know when he was going to come back. For now, Taekwoon could only cry in fear and in pain.