NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N I know, another Neo so soon. But I had this amazing idea for these two. I promise that I will throw in some more ships after this. And I will turn Taekwoon pregnant in other Neo ones, since it's Hakyeon a lot. Damn it, now that I started this I have a lot of ideas.

The nights were cold and it was not safe to go out right now, because Hakyeon knew that he was going to be ripped apart. It was kind of a forbidden rule that a werewolf was dating a vampire, but the love between him and Taekwoon was too strong to stay seperated. Hakyeon was still a part of a pack, but he had to promise that Taekwoon wasn't going to leave the room whenever the wolves were going on a hunt.

The wolves were outside to hunt and Taekwoon stayed with his pregnant boyfriend. Hakyeon was 7 months pregnant with a hybrid and their baby was making Hakyeon crazy, because it was a very active baby. It became unbearable for Hakyeon to stay in his human form, so he had switched into his wolf form. Whenever he was in his wolf form, the pain was bearable. So that was the same for their baby. When Hakyeon was in his wolf form, the kicks weren't as painful as when he was in his human form.

Taekwoon was bored as heck, because he wasn't allowed to go outside when the wolves were on the hunt. Because there at least had to be someone with Hakyeon, the wolves and Taekwoon were scared that someone was going to happen if no one was with him.

Hakyeon could see that his boyfriend was bored and he got up from the floor, before he sat down in front of Taekwoon. Hakyeon whined a little and placed a paw on Taekwoon's lap. Taekwoon sat on Hakyeon's bed and it was hard for him that Hakyeon slept on the floor whenever he was in his wolf form, but he understood why Hakyeon was in his wolf form.

''Hi Hakyeon, is the baby doing well?'' Taekwoon asked as he got up from the bed and sat down on the floor. He could see that the baby was active again and saw the baby kicking. Taekwoon placed his hands on Hakyeon's stomach and looked into the eyes of the greyhaired wolf. Hakyeon had amazingly colored eyes when he was a wolf, because his eyes were gold and they looked amazing on Hakyeon.

Hakyeon's head was resting on Taekwoon's shoulder and growled low. Hakyeon and Taekwoon had created some signals for each other when Hakyeon was a werewolf. When Hakyeon growled low, his answer was yes. By hearing a bark, Hakyeon's answer was no. And when Hakyeon whined, he wanted Taekwoon to give him some attention.

Taekwoon rubbed over Hakyeon's stomach to calm their baby down. Their hybrid baby was a feisty one and kicked Hakyeon 24/7. They were expecting a little boy and during the ultrasound, they discovered that their baby was half vampire and half werewolf but that his vampire side was dominant. Their doctor also announced that once Hakyeon was 6 months, their baby was going to grow more than it usually would do and would kick stronger. And on top of that, he also recommended to Hakyeon to switch into his wolf form whenever he felt those strong kicks and to stay in his wolf form until the baby was born.

''Sstt, don't hurt your mum little one. Mummy doesn't like it when you kick so strong.'' Taekwoon said while he looked down at the protruding stomch. Hakyeon looked cute in his wolf form while being pregnant, but he looked more gorgeous now that he was farther along.

The baby seemed to hear Taekwoon's soft voice, because the kicks became softer. Taekwoon kept rubbing over the huge stomach and another low growl was coming from Hakyeon.

''You're welcome baby.'' Taekwoon said and smiled when Hakyeon started to his cheek. Hakyeon was happy with a boyfriend like Taekwoon, because Taekwoon had his ways to calm down others. Taekwoon let go of Hakyeon and Hakyeon whined a little. Taekwoon got up and sat on the bed, while he was patting on the spot next to him. Hakyeon hoped for himself that he could manage to climb up on the bed, but he managed to climb on the bed in the end.

Yet again, the kicks of their baby got stronger again and Hakyeon howled. Hakyeon was on his side and Taekwoon's head was resting against Hakyeon's chest. Taekwoon placed his hand on Hakyeon's stomach again and felt the strong kicks against his hand.

''Sssttt, what did I tell you huh? You shouldn't hurt your mummy so badly. Mummy can't relax because of you.'' Taekwoon said and kissed the furry stomach of Hakyeon. Hakyeon placed a paw on Taekwoon's back and made some noises. Taekwoon wasn't sure why their baby was kicking so much now, but he was thinking about the fact that their baby was hungry.

Then, a knock on the door was heard and Taekwoon looked at Hakyeon.

''I'll be right back.'' Taekwoon said and left the bed, before he walked over to the door. When he opened the door, someone of the pack handed over the meals for Taekwoon and Hakyeon. Taekwoon bowed to him and closed the door. Taekwoon hated it that he couldn't go outside today, but he was okay with it.

Taekwoon walked back to the bed and gave Hakyeon the piece of meat that the pack brought for him.

''Come on Hakyeon, you should eat to keep our feisty baby strong and healthy.'' Taekwoon said. Hakyeon sighed and growled, before he started to eat the meat as if it was an actual victim. Taekwoon placed his hand on Hakyeon's stomach again and didn't feel any kicks right now, meaning that their baby was hungry. Taekwoon removed his hand from Hakyeon's stomach and started to drink from the bag with blood that the wolf gave him. 

Taekwoon couldn't help but moan in pleasure. It felt amazing to feel blood go down his throat. But he knew that as soon as their baby was born, that he had to go on the hunt for two. Not just for him, but for their child aswell. The child was going to be raised in both ways, so that the boy knew that his mother is a werewolf and that his dad is a vampire.

Taekwoon was resting against Hakyeon's chest again once the bag was empty. Their baby was quiet right now and Taekwoon smiled once again. He was hoping that their little one was asleep, but he never could know. Their child was a hybrid, so there was a possibility that their little boy wasn't asleep at all.

When Hakyeon finished his food aswell, he placed his paw on Taekwoon's shoulder and Taekwoon placed his hand on Hakyeon's paw.

''I told you that the baby was hungry, because he isn't kicking you right now.'' Taekwoon teased his wolf boyfriend and Hakyeon growled in response. 

Their baby was finally quiet and wasn't hurting his mummy as he was doing throughout the day.